You are pulling my leg?
你觉得怎么样?
What did you think of that?
我承认这片子很疯狂 惊险刺♥激♥
Well, I won’t argue that it was a no holds barred,
但你造成这么严重的流♥血♥冲♥突♥
adrenalin fuelled thrill ride but there’s no way you could perpetrate
是不可能避免繁重的书面报告
that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.
那算什么 伙计
That is nothing, man.
这才叫火爆!
This is about to go off.
这要变成现实了
This shit just got real.
真是惨啊
Nasty way to go.
我想批发商是想炸点东西吃 但没关煤气阀
I think our Mr Merchant tried to have a little fry up and left the gas on.
毕生都献给了电冰箱
Spends his whole life devoted to the refrigerator
却被电烤炉给杀了
then gets killed by an oven.
我告诉过他多次 深更半夜就不要吃东西了
I told him several times, you shouldn’t eat late at night.
啊 我不知道 我喜欢夜宵
Oh, I don’t know. I quite like a little midnight gobble.

Cocks.
那你们怎么想 天使?
So, what do we reckon? Angel?
帮帮我
Help me.
好的 我们要拉起警戒线 先让消防队做完工作
Okay, we get a proper cordon up, we let the fire crews finish their stuff,
然后我们找人来对房♥子进行彻底的清理
and then we get forensics in to do a thorough sweep of the house.
非常好 照他说的做
Very good. What he said.
天使警官 你好 讲两句话吧?
Sergeant Angel, hi-hi. A quick word?
情报员先生 我们随后会发表声明的
Mr Messenger, a statement will be issued shortly.
实际上 我只是想问 “你完美周日是什么样子?
Actually, I just wanted to ask, “What’s your perfect Sunday? ”
我来应付媒体吧 警官
I’ll deal with the press, Sergeant.
我完美的周日是舒舒服服地躺在…
Now, my perfect Sunday is a lovely long lie in…
大火会掩盖你所做的一切
Fire to destroy all you’ve done
就跟电影里一样
Like in the films.
是有点像 有点像《烈火雄心》
Something like, something out of Backdraft.
– 你怎么看 谋杀吗? – 也许
– What are you thinking? Foul play? – Maybe.
我们想找最后见过批发商 的两个人谈谈
We’re just hoping to talk to the last people to see Mr Merchant alive.
那就是你可拉屎·擦屁♥股♥警官 和胖尼·奶油包巡警
Namely a Sergeant Knickerless Asswipe and a Constable Fanny Batterbum.
– 是我们 – 你们觉得很搞笑吗?
– That’s us. – Why is this such a big joke to you?
一周内死了三个人
Three people have died in a week.
啊 拜托 福尔摩斯 这都是些意外
Oh, come on, Doctor Sherlock, they were accidents.
意外天天有
People have accidents every day.
– 受害者是有关联的 – 这里的人都有关联的
– The victims knew each other. – Everyone knows everyone round here.
是啊 只有你这个没有关联的人 才会瞎怀疑
Yeah. If you didn’t see anything suspicious, then who did?
恐怕有一点点的盲区
It’s a bit of a blind spot, I’m afraid.
我们只恰好捕捉到了爆♥炸♥边缘
We just catch the very edge of the explosion.
太糟了
Nasty way to go.
– 但有件东西吸引了我 – 真的吗? 是什么?
– There was something took my eye. – Really? What’s that?
沙福德的头号♥通缉犯
Sandford’s most wanted.
满意了吧 是天鹅干的
There you go. It was the swan all along.
– 这不好笑 侦探! – 放弃吧 侦探小姐
– This is not funny, Detective! – Oh, give over, Miss Marples.
你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥
Yeah, you do your job and we’ll do ours, eh?
你不是要参加教堂的活动吗?
Yeah. Havert you got a church fete to look after?
不 我没有!
No, I have not!
实际上有的
Actually.
试音 试音
Testing. Testing.
女士们 先生们 3点会有神秘嘉宾 (拯救教堂屋顶)
Someone’s in for a surprise at 3:00, ladies and gentlemen.
将由我们特别推选的嘉宾进行抽奖 (拯救教堂屋顶)
It’s the raffle with a very special guest presenter.
乡间野外
Out in the country
远离城市的喧嚣
Far from all the sorts of noise of the city
有个绿色村庄
There’s a village green
很久没有见到过尖顶的教堂
It’s been a long time since I last set eyesOn the church with a steeple
我喝了两杯酒后就这样
That’s me after a couple of pints.
拍老鼠
Splat the rat.
拍老鼠
Splat the rat.
拍老鼠
Splat the rat.
鲨鱼!
Shark!
看见什么谋杀了吗 尼古拉斯?
Seen any murderings, Nicholarse?
拜托 孩子们 别烦天使警官 他在工作
Come on, boys. Leave Sergeant Angel alone, he’s working.
对不起 长官 不会再浪费警♥察♥的时间了
Sorry, Chief, won’t waste any more police time.
过得愉快
Have a nice time.
实际上 尼古拉斯 你也可以休息一下
Actually, Nicholas, you might as well take a break.
嘿 太棒了 给你看样东西
Hey, great. I’ve got something to show you.
– 这是个莱福枪射击场 – 你一定很在行的
– This is a rifle range. – You’ll be really good at it.
今天手气好吗 警官?
Feeling lucky, Sergeant?
射中三个罐子得吱吱兔 五个得邋遢狮
Three cans wins you the squeaky bunny, five cans gets you the floppy lion.
射倒所有的小人 你就可以跟抱抱猴跳华尔兹了
Take out all the little people, you get to waltz off with the cuddly monkey.
我还以为你明白我对火枪的看法的
I thought I made it clear to you how I feel about firearms.
只是空气♥枪♥而已
It’s only an air rifle.
警官
Sergeant.
我的天!
Dear Lord!
神枪手啊
That was amazing.
– 谢谢你 丹尼 – 真不敢相信我射中人了
– Thank you, Danny. – I can’t believe I shot someone.
– 他是名医生 他能应付得来了 – 我以前从未射过人
– He’s a doctor, he can deal with it. – I never shot anyone before.
丹尼 相信我 你适应不了那种感觉的
Danny, believe me, it’s not something you ever get used to.
是啊 也许我们该去蹦蹦堡
Yeah. Maybe we should go on the bouncy castle.
放松下心情
Take our minds off of it.
– 天使警官 嗨嗨! – 情报员先生
– Sergeant Angel, hi-hi. – Mr Messenger.
我要单独跟你谈谈乔治·批发商
I need to talk to you about George Merchant. Alone.
在墓地 3点钟
Churchyard. 3:00.
你觉得他想干什么
What do you think he wants?
请天使警官到台上来 好吗?
Would Sergeant Angel come to the stage, please?
宣布获奖者的是最新加入 沙福德治安机关的…
Here to announce the winners is the newest addition to the Sandford Police Force.
是部门
Service.
尼古拉斯·天使警官
Sergeant Nicholas Angel.
– 鸡♥巴♥ – 手♥淫♥猪
– Prick. – Wanker.
喂 喂
Hello. Hello.
[彩票]
第一位是西蒙·扒皮
The first name is Simon Skinner.
他在洗手间
He’s in the loo.
也许是喝了太多乔伊丝的柠檬水
Too much of Joyce’s lemonade, perhaps.
下一个是…
And the next name is…
提姆·情报员
提姆 轮到你了
Tim, your number’s up.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
嗨嗨
Hi-hi.
啊 不!
Oh, no!
靠后 靠后 发生了一件意外
Stand back, stand back! There’s been a terrible accident.
– 意外? – 只是起事故而已
– Accident? – Just an accident.
没事了 没事了 没什么好看的.
It’s all right, it’s all right. There’s nothing to see.
拜托大伙儿 没事了 只是起事故而已
Come on, everybody. It’s all right. It’s just an accident.
尼古拉斯 怎么了?
Nicholas, what is it?
长官 我觉得这些死亡都是有联♥系♥的 我认为提姆·情报员死于谋杀
Sir, I think all these deaths are linked. I think Tim Messenger was murdered.
– 谁会这么做呢? – 也许是天鹅
– Who could do something like this? – Maybe it was the swan.
– 很明显 它们能打断人的肩膀 – 或者是炸掉房♥子
– Apparently, they can break a mars arm. – Or blow up a mars house.
– 听着 你们这对… – 停 停 尼古拉斯
– Listen, you pair of… – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Nicholas.
让我直截了当吧
Now, let me get this straight.
– 你说这是犯罪现场? – 是的 长官
– Are you saying that this is a crime scene? – Yes, sir, I am.
非常好
Very well.
– 侦探们 – 长官
– Detectives. – Sir.
开始调查参与活动的所有人
Start interviewing everyone who was at the fete.
啊 他喝醉了
Oh, he’s got shorts on.
– 渔夫警官? – 怎么了?
– Sergeant Fisher? – What?
– 保护现场 – 什么?
– Secure the area. – What?
– 茅屋匠警员? – 是的 亲爱的?
– PC Thatcher? – Yes, love?
叫CSI过来
Get the CSI down here.
步行者警员?
PC Walker?
带撒克逊巡逻墓地
Patrol the churchyard with Saxon.
尼古拉斯 丹尼 你们知道该怎么办
Nicholas, Danny, you know what to do.
你真的认为这是起谋杀?
Do you really think this is murder?
我只是觉得有这个可能
I just don’t think we should rule it out, that’s all.
嗯 我想你是对的
Yeah. I think you’re right.
我觉得你是在放屁
I think you’re talking a load of old shit.
他觉得你在放屁 有进必有出嘛 对不对?
He thinks you’re talking a load of shit. Swings and roundabouts, isn’t it?
讨厌鬼
Pain in the arse.
– 找到什么了吗? – 是啊
– Did you find anything? – Yeah.
我看了手表后 很吃惊自己怎么没在就酒馆里
I was extremely shocked when I looked at my watchu3000and discovered that I should be in the pub.
你去过他的家吗? 你读过他的文章吗?
Did you go to his house? Did you read his articles?
如果要读遍每份该死的 《沙福德公民报》 你自己干

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!