– What did he say? – He said, “An ‘edge is an ‘edge.
篱笆挡了他的视线 就砍掉喽
“He only chopped it down ’cause it spoilt his view.
收割机有啥好烦?
“What’s Reaper moaning about? ”

Right.
我很同情你的处境 温布利先生
Look, I appreciate your position, Mr Webley,
但你不能在不经允许的情况下 砍倒别人的篱笆
but you can’t go around chopping down other people’s hedges without permission.
嗯 我想是的
“Yes, I suppose.”
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
All right.
温布利先生 我想你有持枪证吧?
Mr Webley, I trust you have a licence for that firearm?
他有这支枪的证
He does for this one.
有这支的证是什么意思?
What do you mean by “this one”?
我的老天爷!
By the power of Grey Skull.
你从哪儿搞来这些的?
Where on earth did you get these?
– 找到的 – 他找到的!
– Found them. – He found them!
– 这是什么? – 水雷
– And what is this? – Sea mine.
水雷
Sea mine.
温布利先生 这是件极其危险的收藏品
Well, Mr Webley, this is an extremely dangerous collection.
没人因此受伤真是奇迹
It’s a wonder nobody’s been hurt before.
这只是堆破铜烂铁
No, it’s just a lot of junk.
跑 跑 快跑!
Move, move, move!
– 你什么? – 不 貌似是枚死雷 完毕
– You what? – No, apparently it’s been deactivated. Over.
没错 死了!
That’s right, deactivated!
– 不是活的 – 看上去还像阿
– It’s not live. – It looks live.
好吧
All right.
今天真是大获丰收啊 黄油男巡警
That was quite an impressive haul today, Constable Butterman.
是啊 我说也许该做些什么庆祝一下
Well, you know, I mean, maybe we should do something to celebrate.
除非你要给你的白鹤芋浇水
Unless you gotta water your Peace Lily.
– 你到底打什么主意? – 我不知道 去酒馆?
– What exactly did you have in mind? – I don’t know. Pub?
就来 亲爱的
Right you are, my love.
你好 先生们 要点什么?
Yes, sirs, what can I get you?
请来一杯啤酒 罗伊
Pint of lager, please, Roy.
除了酸果蔓汁你想要什么?
And what can I get you that isn’t a cranberry juice?
– 我不想喝醉 – 喝个三分醉就行了
– I don’t really wanna get drunk. – You can get a little drunk.
– 好吧 来一杯 – 嗯 就要这样嘛
– Okay, I’ll have one. – Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about.
黑啤先生 你还收藏什么酒?
Mr Porter, what’s your wine selection?
啊 我们有红的 还有白的
Oh, we got red or white.
– 我还是也来一杯啤酒吧 – 好啊 罗伊
– I’ll have a pint of lager, please. – Yeah, Roy.
– 早先的事情有什么消息吗? – 嗯 CSI什么都没发现
– Any news from earlier? – Yeah. CSI found nothing.
孵化器医生报告称没有谋杀迹象 吹牛皮夫人有四个不在犯罪现场证明
Doctor Hatcher reported no misadventure and Mrs Blower has four alibis.
拜托 警官 你的职责不包括调查这件事 对吧?
Now, come on, Sergeant, it’s not your job to investigate this incident, is it?
对吧?
Is it?
当然不包括
– No, it isn’t. – No, it isn’t.
– 你放不下工作 对吧? – 你的口气就像我前女友
– You don’t switch off, do you? – You sound like my ex.
– 你总是考虑得太多了 – 我就这样
– Well, you are always thinking away. – It’s what I do.
– 别误解了 我觉得很令人惊叹 – 真的?
– Don’t get me wrong. I think it’s amazing. – Really?
我说你为什么想当男警♥察♥?
I mean, what made you wanna be a policeman?
是警务人员
Officer.
你为什么想当男警务人员?
What made you wanna be a policeman-officer?
我不记得我什么时候想当警务人员了
I don’t remember a time when I didn’t wanna be a police officer.
1979的夏天之前我的理想是当青蛙克米特 (木偶剧《芝麻街》中的着名角色)
Apart from the summer of 1979 when I wanted to be Kermit the Frog.
都是受我叔叔德里克的影响 他在伦敦警♥察♥队做警官
It all started with my Uncle Derek. He was a Sergeant in the Met.
在5岁时他带给我辆警用踏板车
He bought me a police pedal car when I was five.
除了睡觉 我都骑它去抓比我大1倍的孩子
I rode round in it every second I was awake.
因为他们乱扔垃圾和随地吐痰
Arresting kids twice my size for littering and spitting.
我小时候没少挨揍 但那没能令我退缩
I got beaten up a lot when I was young but it didn’t stop me.
我想要成为德里克叔叔那样的人
I wanted to be like Uncle Derek.
听起来他是个好人
He sounds like a good bloke.
实际上 他因向学生兜售毒品而被捕
Actually, he was arrested for selling drugs to students.
真是个龟孙子
What a cunt.
也许那辆车也是用赃款买♥♥的
Probably bought the pedal car with the proceeds.
不用说我再也没骑过那辆车 把它放一边生锈了
Needless to say I never went near it again. I just let it rust.
但那在踏板车上声张正义的感觉
But I never forgot the clear sense of right and wrong
我永远不会忘怀
that I felt at the wheel of that pedal car.
我要证明给自己看 法律是公平正义
I had to prove to myself that the law could be proper
有益于人类的
and righteous and for the good of humankind.
从那刻起 我就立志当一名警务人员
It was from that moment, I was destined to be a police officer.
– 可惜啊 – 为什么?
– Shame. – How so?
要不你就成为一个伟大的木偶了
I think you would’ve made a great muppet.
那你呢? 你为什么想当警务人员?
What about you? What made you wanna become a police officer?
我不知道 反正我爸是
I don’t know. Dad does it.
我想自从老妈死后 他只想好好照看我
I think after my mum died, it’s what he wanted, you know, keep me close by.
– 介意我问一下她的死因是? – 交通冲突
– Do you mind if I ask how she died? – Traffic collision.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系 嘿 看好了
Never mind. Hey, watch this.
– 我的上帝! – 啊 我的眼睛!
– Jesus Christ! – Oh, my eye!
拜托 别这么沉闷了 快喝
Hey, come on, silly bollocks, get them in.
– 777 – 扒皮先生
– 777. – Mr Skinner.
– 你认识乔治·批发商吧? – 晚上好 警官
– You know George Merchant, don’t you? – Evening, Officer.
我们刚刚正在谈论车祸呢
Yes, we were just discussing the accident.
我最近才结识了马丁与伊芙
I’d come to know Martin and Eve very well of late.
就这么去了
Such a loss.
为了他们的死喝一杯吧?
What say we drink to their demise?
应该是为了纪念他们喝一杯吧?
Shouldrt that be “drink to their memories”?
当然了 干杯
Of course. Cheers.
我要回我的小闺房♥了
I must go to the little boys’ room.
– 我没事! – 他说的不完全对
– I’m all right! – “Little” being the operative word.
明天才会变得更”小”
Oh, he’ll be in bits tomorrow.
我想有人得回家了
I think somebody needs to go home.
– 我还没那么醉呢 长官 – 不是你 是他
– I’m… I’m not that drunk, sir. – Not you. Him.
怎么了?
What?
嘿 我们有点小醉了 你呢?
Hey, we did get a little drunk. Did you get it?
因为他很小 所以他醉了
‘Cause he’s… He’s little and he’s drunk.
啊 天哪!
Oh, good grief.
与整个村庄的风格 格格不入 是吧?
It’s hardly in keeping with the village’s rustic aesthetic, is it?
– 我欠你多少? – 20磅
– How much do I owe you? – Twenty quid.
拿去
There you go.
– 这是你的找零 – 上帝保佑你
– And there’s your change. – God bless you.
再见
Bye-bye.
我没事
I’m all right.
我明早可不想像他一样
I would not wanna be him in the morning.
唔 我家到了
Well, this is me.
那明天早上见了
Well, I shall see you in the morning.
进来喝一杯咖啡吗?
Unless you wanna come in for a cup of coffee?
– 我不喝咖啡 – 茶呢?
– I don’t drink coffee. – Tea?
我正午后不喝含咖♥啡♥因♥的东西
No caffeine after midday.
啤酒呢?
How about another beer?
啊 天那
Oh, dear.
– 你什么时候搬来的? – 大概5年前
– When did you move in? – About five years ago.
– 你应该搞些室内绿化 – 啊 是啊
– You should get some house plants. – Oh, yeah, yeah.
我已经照看我的白鹤芋快三年了
Yeah. I’ve been tending my Peace Lily for about three years now.
它能净化空气 有助思考 缓解压力
It oxygenates the room, helps you think, relieves stress.
需求却不大
Its needs are simple.
珍妮常说我爱花胜过她
Janine used to say I love my Lily more than I loved her.
– 那就是你们分手的原因? – 什么?
– Is that why you split up? – What?
– 因为你跟植物干那事? – 不 不是
– ‘Cause you did it with a plant? – No, no, no.
更多的是因为我沉迷于工作
It was more about me being obsessed with the job.
那样很好啊 不是吗?
That’s good though, right?
是吗?
Is it though?
我错过了许多晚餐 派对 还有一到两个生日
I did miss a few dinners. You know, parties, a birthday or two.
– 听着伙计 我… – 还有他父亲的葬礼
– Listen, mate, I… – Her dad’s funeral.
– 我只是想做好我的本职工作 – 你已经做得很好了
– I just wanna be good at what I do. – You are good at what you do.
你只需要关掉你脑袋里的开关
You’ve just gotta learn to switch off that big old melon of yours.
那正是问题所在 丹尼
That’s the whole problem, Danny.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t think I know how.
我可以告诉你怎么办
I can show you how.
我的老天爷!
By the power of Grey Skull.
《终极豪情》还是《绝地战警2》?
Point Break or Bad Boys II?
你觉得我更适合看哪个?
Which one do you think I’ll prefer?
不 我是说你想先看哪个?
No, I mean which one do you wanna watch first?
你耍我吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!