If you wanna wade through every copy of the Sandford bloody Citizen, be our guest.
这不是你们的工作吗? 做调查!
It’s your job, isn’t it? Detect!
这不是在市里 天使先生 并不是所有人都有谋杀精神病倾向
This ain’t the city, Mr Angel. Not everyone’s a murdering psychopath.
你和你的猴子现在该意识到了
It’s high time you realised that. You and your monkey.
他是指我还是它?
Did he mean me or that?
也许我们该回家
Oh, maybe we should go home.
– 你什么意思? – 这里又没什么活干?
– What do you mean? – Well, there’s nothing going on, is there?
你到底有没有听进我说的话?
Have you listened to anything that I’ve said?
你指什么?
What do you mean?
你的笨脑子有没有记住一点…
Is anything I’ve told you in the last two weeks
– 我上两周说的话? – 有啊
– sunk into that thick skull of yours? – Yeah.
是吗? 比如?
Has it? Like what?
你说我能成为一名出色的警务人员
You said I could be an amazing policeman-officer.
随时都会发生状况 丹尼
There’s always something going on, Danny.
除非你明白这点 你就成不了一名出色的警务人员
And you won’t be an amazing police officer until you understand that.
我记住了你所说的一些其他话
Well, I remembered something else you said and all.
– 啊 是吗? – 嗯
– Oh, did you now? – Yeah.
你不知道该如何放下工作!
You don’t know how to switch off!
有人给了你这个
如果想读遍每份该死的 《沙福德公民报》 自己干吧
Well, if you wanna wade through every copyof the Sandford bloody Citizen, be our guest.
布德福·艾比园艺 吊兰设计
本周沙福德家谱:扒皮家族
沙福德村民:乔治·批发商
“这只是沙福德计划的开端”
– 早上好 巡警 – 怎么?
– Morning, Constable. – All right?
谢谢你把猴子送给我
Thanks for the monkey.
– 本来就是你的 – 我是为你赢的
– Yours, isn’t it? – I won it for you.
胖子 我觉得我有些头绪了
Danny, I think I’m on to something.
– 是吗? – 是的
– Are you? – Yes.
我认为只要稍加思索 我们就能找出这些死亡间的联♥系♥
And I think with a little deliberation we can figure out what links these deaths.
– 我们? – 快来 搭档 有活干了
– We? – Come on, partner. Let’s go to work.
啊 天使警官?
Oh, oh, Sergeant Angel?
– 伦敦有人打电♥话♥找你 – 告诉他们我会回复的
– Someone from London called for you. – Tell them I’ll call them back.
– 提姆·情报员 – 开始
– Tim Messenger. – Go.
《沙福德公民报》的记者及主编
Editor and journalist at The Sandford Citizen.
– 爱说双关语 – 继续
– Fondness for puns. – Go on.
– 老是拼错 – 哦 是吗?
– Terrible speller. – Oh, yeah?
但他曾经报道过…
Nevertheless had uncovered important information about…
– 乔治·批发商 – 一位白手起家的百万富翁
– George Merchant. – Self-made millionaire.
觉得自己是个地♥产♥投资商
Fancied himself as a property developer.
– 说他在沙福德里有个大计划 – 在皇冠酒馆里随地尿尿
– Said he had big plans for Sandford. – Pissed on the floor in The Crown.
但更重要的是 他还是谁的顾客和朋友?
But more importantly, was a good friend and client of…
– 马丁·吹牛皮 – 令人尊敬的律师
– Martin Blower. – Respected solicitor.
– 是的 – 当地歌♥舞剧社团的重要人物
– Affirmatron. – Leading light of the local drama society.
– 演技很烂 – 没错
– Bad actor. – Undoubtedly.
– 驾驶技术不怎么样 – 难说
– Bad driver. – Not necessarily.
– 搞婚外恋 – 很显然
– Cheated on his missus. – Most certainly.
– 我们知道他情妇是谁 – 伊芙·德瑞帕
– And we both know who with. – Eve Draper.
– 吹牛皮的女主角 笑得够夸张 – 是啊
– Blower’s leading lady. Distinctive laugh. – True.
– 喜欢上年纪的人 – 手♥淫♥
– Favoured older men. – Fingered.
– 在哪儿上班? – 村委会
– Worked at? – Council.
– 再具体点 – 计划发展部
– More specifically? – Department of Planning and Development.
乔治·批发商就在那儿
Where George Merchant secured permission
得到在诺里斯大道造那奇怪公♥寓♥的许可
to build his dubious mansion on Norris Avenue.
所以呢?
So…
或许那些真的是意外
Maybe they were all accidents.
意外天天都有
People have accidents every day.
– 你们俩在做什么? – 没什么
– What are you two up to? – Nothing.
哦 那快看啊
Well, look sharp.
– 局里起火了 – 什么?
– There’s been reports of a fire in the station. – What?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
– 胖子 你为什么不吭一声 – 我们不在忙嘛
– Danny, why didn’t you say something? – We were working, werert we?
– 嘿 你去那儿? – 一点私事
– Hey, where are you going? – Personal errand.
你好啊 耕种机女士
Hello, Miss Tiller.
你这里有卖♥♥白鹤芋花吗?
I was wondering, do you have any Japanese Peace Lilies?
有 有
Of course.
我刚准备打烊
I was just about to pop off, actually.
我总找不到剪刀
I can never find my scissors.
– 是要送给特别的人? – 是 是的
– Is this for someone special? – Yes. Yes, it is.
– 你要离开一阵吗 耕种机女士 – 是的 我要搬走了
– Are you going somewhere, Miss Tiller? – Yes. I’m moving away.
不介意我问一下您为什么要搬走吗?
And why the move, if you don’t mind me asking?
– 那我只对你一个人说… – 嗯?
– Well, just between you and I… – Yes?
– 你知道那被炸飞的… – 乔治·批发商
– You know that fella who blew up? – George Merchant.
那个乔治·批发商 阿弥陀佛 想要买♥♥这块地皮
Well, George Merchant, God rest him, wanted to buy this land,
他送来律师 马丁·吹牛皮 阿弥陀佛
so he sends round his legal fella, Martin Blower, God rest him,
我那时就同意了
and I thought I might take them up on it.
除了娘娘腔表哥 我在这里没什么亲戚
I haven’t really got that much family round here, save for Cousin Sissy.
所以我就签了合同 搬去布福德·艾比
So I thought I might take them up on the offer and move to Buford Abbey.
要张祝贺卡片吗?
Would you like a card with this?
不 抱歉 你刚说那合同?
No, sorry, you were talking about the offer?
那个 原来那马丁·吹牛皮 阿弥陀佛
Well, it turns out that Martin Blower, God rest him,
他知道这里要开一条新路
knew where the new bypass road is going
因为他想把伊芙·德瑞帕踢出村委会 阿弥陀佛
because he was knocking off Eve Draper from the council, God rest her,
还有那记者 阿弥陀佛 发现了这开道计划
and then that reporter, God rest him, finds out about the route
他告诉我这块地很值钱
and tells me this land’s very valuable.
比乔治和马丁给的价要高10倍 阿弥陀佛
Ten times what George Merchant and Martin Blower, God rest them, offered me.
既然他们都过世了 我就决定自己来…
So, with them having passed on, I decided to sell it on myself
卖♥♥给马丁 乔治和伊芙他们…
to some folks from the city that Martin, George and Eve,
提起过的另一些生意人 阿弥陀佛
God rest the lot of them, had been talking to.
好像他们想造一个超级购物中心什么的
Apparently, they want to build a big shopping centre or something.
当然娘娘腔表哥不会愿意
Of course, Cousin Sissy won’t be too happy about that,
但我觉得娘娘腔表哥可以去操…
but as far as I’m concerned, Cousin Sissy can go and fuck…
你能不能等我一下
Would you just excuse me, for just one second?
站住!
Stop!
我以法律的名义命令你!
In the name of the law!
慢着…慢着…
Hang about, hang about.
你说这不是意外?
You’re saying this wasrt an accident?
莱丝莉·耕种机是操♥他♥妈♥被谋杀的!
Leslie Tiller was fucking murdered!
– 怎么 和提姆 情报员一样? – 是的!
– What, just like Tim Messenger? – Yes!
– 还有乔治 批发商? – 是的!
– And George Merchant? – Yes!
– 伊芙·德瑞帕? – 是的!
– And Eve Draper? – Yes!
– 那马丁·吹牛皮? – 那倒不是
– And Martin Blower? – No, actually.
– 真的? – 操♥他♥妈♥的是!
– Really? – ‘Course he fucking was!
谢了 胖子
Thank you, Danny.
哦 谋杀 谋杀 谋杀 还要他妈的修改记录了
Oh, murder, murder, murder. Change the fucking record.
谢了 安迪
Thank you, Andy.
拜托 警官 你必须面对现实 这只是件意外
Come on, Sergeant, you’ve gotta accept it was just another nasty accident.
那你是什么意思?
What are you suggesting?
莱丝莉·耕种机跌倒在自己的剪刀上?
That Leslie Tiller tripped and fell on her own shears?
本·弗莱彻前几周跌倒在草耙上
Ben Fletcher fell on his pitchfork the other week.
就是 有意外是很正常的 你凭什么觉得这是谋杀?
Yeah, accidents happen all the time. What makes you think it was murder?
– 因为我就在现场! – 那你说说…
– Because I was there! – There’s a point.
你当时在哪儿做什么?
Why were you there?
我在买♥♥黄油男警员的生日礼物
I was buying Constable Butterman a Japanese Peace Lily for his birthday.
说什么鬼话
What absolute horseshit.
我追过逃离现场的疑犯 无辜的人为什么要逃跑!
I chased a suspect from the scene. Innocent people don’t run!
或许是个惯犯 专偷仙人掌
Here, maybe it was our old friend, the cactus thief.
那他身上的刺还有够多的
Oh, yeah, he was a prickly customer, werert he?
难道是我疯了吗?
Am I going completely mad?
或许…是疯了
Maybe you are.
或许…是你干的
Maybe you did it.
就是 你总把谋杀挂嘴上
Yeah, seeing as how you’re such a big fan of murder.
– 我♥操♥你… – 天使警官
– What the… – Sergeant Angel?
什么? ! 长官
Yes! Sir.
尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯
Nicholas, Nicholas, Nicholas.
我该拿你怎么办
What am I going to do with you?
– 长官 你必须知道… – 不 你必须明白
– Sir, you have to understand… – No, you have to understand.
一时间 队员们是无法接受你的推断
The boys here aren’t used to the concepts you’re bandying about.
“谋杀”这个推断 尼古拉斯
The “M” word, Nicholas.
沙福德村已经有20年没有谋杀记录了
There hasn’t been a recorded murder in Sandford for 20 years.
但 长官 这我能肯定
But, sir, I’m certain.
而且我还知道是谁干的
And what’s more, I know who did it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!