请叫你们经理来
Can I see the manager, please?
请扒皮先生到经理室 经理室 扒皮先生
Mr Skinner to the Manager’s office. Manager’s office. Mr Skinner.
天使警官 有失远迎啊
Sergeant Angel. And to what do I owe this pleasure?
西蒙·扒皮 我以你谋杀莱丝莉·耕种机的嫌疑逮捕你
Simon Skinner, I’m arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Leslie Tiller.
莱丝莉·耕种机死了? 怎么死的?
Leslie Tiller’s dead? How?
她跌倒在自己的剪子上了
She tripped and fell on her own shears.
我还要以你在5月1日 谋杀提姆·情报员…
I’m also arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Tim Messenger on May 1st,
4月29日谋杀乔治·批发商…
of George Merchant on April 29th
和4月28日谋杀伊芙·德瑞帕 和马丁·吹牛皮的嫌疑逮捕你
and of Eve Draper and Martin Blower on April 28th.
– 那我杀他们的动机是什么 警官? – 问得好
– Why on earth would I do that, Sergeant? – I’m glad you asked.
我那次看到你这位只会在镇中心出现的人
My suspicions were first aroused when you appeared
驾车出现在村郊外
at the scene of the Blower-Draper death, on the outskirts of Sandford,
就起了疑心
despite the fact you live and work in the centre of the village.
我还记得你在歌♥剧结束后的发表的评论
I couldn’t help but recall your comments at the theatre on the previous evening.
你不仅表露你知道他们的奸♥情♥
When you not only indicated an awareness of the couple’s affair
还指出伊芙和村委会的关系…
but also inferred that Eve’s connections at the council
可让她获取重要情报
might make her privy to important information.
你甚至还说要”砍”她的脑袋
You even spoke of “bashing her head in.”
希望能打探到沙福德开道计划的内♥幕♥
Perhaps hoping you might discover the route of the proposed Sandford Bypass.
你已经注意到乔治·批发商看了提姆·情报员
You were already suspicious that George Merchant was buying up
在《沙福德公民报》上的文章后
a large area of land on the outskirts of Sandford,
开始大量收买♥♥沙福德郊外的地皮
after an article Tim Messenger wrote in the Sandford Citizen.
你知道批发商买♥♥的地皮不值几个铜板
You see, the land Merchant was buying had little value in of itself but,
但如果旁边开条公路的话 就会变成…怎么说…
if it became accessible by road, it would be a prime location for say,
一个购物中心
a retail park.
你因为担心客人们的流失
Consumed with concern for your business
会让生意惨淡
and potential disloyalty from fickle customers,
你就想先下手为强
you yourself expressed a wish to behead.
无情的杀害竞争对手
You killed the competition in cold blood.
还制♥造♥意外的假象
Staging the murders as accidents.
你用拖车做了吹牛皮·德瑞帕死亡的第二现场
You used a vehicle removal truck to stage the Blower-Draper death
还制♥造♥咸肉和豌豆烹饪失误的假象
and incinerated an old man in his own house.
连人带屋烧了个精光
Covering your tracks with the judicial application of bacon and beans.
不过 百密必有一疏
However, there was a loose end.
那下午 提姆·情报员被砸死前
Tim Messenger.Splattered before he could share with me
告诉了莱丝莉·耕种机…
what he told Leslie Tiller that very afternoon.
告诉她土地的真正价值
The true value of her land.
在知道耕种机要自己卖♥♥地皮后
Upon discovering she was about to sell up to the developers,
你就残忍♥的用剪刀刺杀她
you brutally murdered her with her own shears.
利用你业余赛跑员的速度 迅速逃离现场
And made good your escape utilising your impressive skills as a fun runner.
很精彩 不过你是不是电影看多了?
Very entertaining. But I rather think you’ve been watching too many films.
他真的没有
He hasn’t.
那我为什么要杀莱丝莉? 很明显你还不知道我和她是亲戚
Why would I kill Leslie? You clearly aren’t aware that we’re related.
但是 我知道你就是”娘娘腔表哥”
Oh, but I am, “Cousin Sissy.”
可我这个”娘娘腔”绰号♥是你自己编造
I’m afraid my nickname of Sissy is only a revelation to yourself.
我年轻时跳过芭蕾 这众所周知
My teenage years studying ballet are well known.
– 是啊 娘娘腔扒皮 – 同性恋上帝
– Yeah, Sissy Skinner. – What a Gaylord.
谢谢 安德鲁
Thank you, Andrews.
尽管我说过我要”砍”我的顾客
Now, despite my comments about “beheading” customers,
我个人比较喜欢同行竞争
I personally relish the competition of another store.
这样可以激励我的工人
Anything to energise my workforce.
再说 我怎么可能铲一块教堂屋顶的碎片…
And anyway, what makes you think I could dislodge part of the church roof?
亦或者 制♥造♥车祸假象?
Or for that matter, stage a car crash?
谁都知道 教堂的屋顶需要翻修
It’s a well known fact that the church roof is in dire need of repair.
而且你的两名员工不也为村委会
And isn’t it true that two of your own employees
做拖车工作?
operate the vehicle removal service for the council?
警官 现在已经是21世纪了
Sergeant, this is the 21st Century.
做多份兼♥职♥又不奇怪
Many people hold down several jobs.
我还在村委大厅里教绘画课
I myself host a life drawing class at the Village Hall.
提娜也是”雏女吧”的舞♥女♥
Tina here is a table dancer at Flappers.
随你怎么说 你还是能用拖车达到你的目的
Nevertheless, you could have utilised the vehicle removal truck for your own ends.
你这些指控是站不住脚的 警官
These accusations are quite meaningless, Sergeant,
再拿出些更有力的证据吧
unless you can back them up with hard evidence.
你说的没错
Well, you’ve got me there.
我的确需要确凿的证据
I’d need something conclusive.
证明你的在场证据
Something that placed you at the scene of the crime.
或许就是今晚你伤口上的留下的玻璃碎片
Perhaps a wound you sustained on a piece of broken glass this very evening.
玻璃碎片
This very evening.
警官 现在你要怎么解释
Sergeant, this is beginning to get embarrassing.
我怎么可能 在同时出现在不同的地方?
How could I possibly be in several places at once?
超♥市♥的监控录像可以证明我的清白
I’m sure the store’s security footage will absolve me.
你想看多久就看多久
Do feel free to spool through.
我一个人就行了 胖子
I can handle this, Danny.
你该回去继续庆祝你的生日
You might as well go back and just enjoy the rest of your birthday.
– 你真的给我买♥♥了那盆花? – 是啊 买♥♥了
– Did you really get me that plant? – Yes, I did.
不过…现在被当成证物扣押了
But it’s been impounded as evidence.
那么 嗯.. 老爸会不会同意我去浇浇水?
Well, I mean, maybe Dad will still let me water it, eh?

Yeah.
警官 我跟你说…
Sergeant, I wanted you to know that
如果我真的得到属于…
if I do indeed now own the land belonging to…
属于莱丝莉的土地 我会以她的名义造一座公园悼念她
belonging to Leslie, that I intend to turn it into a memorial garden, in her honour.
扒皮先生 你要怎么使用土地和我无关 所以…
Mr Skinner, what you do with your land is of no concern of mine,
去死吧
So jog on.
迈克 等警官忙完后 能陪他回他的住处吗?
Michael, will you escort the Sergeant off the premises when he’s quite finished?
好的
Yarp.
真不敢相信莱丝莉死了 怎么死的?
I just can’t believe Leslie’s dead. How did it happen?
她跌倒在剪刀上了
She tripped and fell on her own shears.
[废柴]
嘿 不是我♥干♥的
Hey, that werert me.
看呀!
Hey, look.
叛徒先生又穿上他的风衣了
Look, Mr Treacher’s got his big coat on again.
– 去店里买♥♥点吃的? – 可爱多
– You want anything from the shop? – Cornetto.
-还没抓到那些杀人犯? – 其实就一个杀人犯
– No luck catching them killers, then? – It’s just the one killer, actually.
-还没抓到那些杀人犯? – 其实就一个杀人犯
– No luck catching them killers, then? – It’s just the one killer, actually.
-还没抓到那些杀人犯? – 其实就一个杀人犯
– No luck catching them killers, then? – It’s just the one killer, actually.
-还没抓到那些杀人犯? – 其实就一个杀人犯
– No luck catching them killers, then? – It’s just the one killer, actually.
– 怎么了? 冻着脑袋了? – 不 我想到了
– What’s the matter? You got brain-freeze? – No, I got brainwave.
我们立即回警局!
Get us back to the station, now!
– 不止一个人 – 又来了?
– It’s more than one person. – Come again?
– 不止一个杀人犯 – 刚不是说是扒皮干的?
– It’s more than one killer. – It was Skinner a minute ago.
是 不过 或许是的
Yeah, well, maybe it still is.
其实 或许他…或许他不是单干的 或许还有其他人
You know, maybe he’s… Maybe he’s not alone. Maybe there are others.
尼古拉斯 你是位出色的警官 我以前也遇到过
Nicholas, you’re an exceptional officer. But I’ve seen this before.
– 长官? – 冒泡警官
– Sir? – Sergeant Popwell.
就和现在一样
It was exactly the same thing.
你们以前工作的地方危机四伏
You’ve come from a city where there’s danger round every corner,
导致你太过敏感
and it’s driven you round the bend.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
为你自己考虑一下 去睡一觉
Do yourself a favour. Sleep on it.
如果明早你没改变想法的话 我保证我会妥善处理的
And if you still feel the same in the morning, I give you my word, I’ll get right on to it.
嗨 怎么了? 怎么样了?
Hey. Hey, what’s happening? What’s going on?
没什么 我要回旅馆了
Nothing, nothing. I’m just gonna go back to the hotel.
– 那你要搭我的车吗? – 不 我可以步行
– I mean, do you want a lift? – No, no, I could do with a walk.
大个子 游戏结束了
Hey, big one, playtime’s over.
迈克?
Michael?
你在吗?
Michael? Are you there?
迈克 事情办得怎么样? ?
Michael? Is everything okay?
好的
Yarp.
解决掉天使警官了?
Sergeant Angel’s been taken care of?
好的
Yarp.
他不会再找麻烦了?
He’s not gonna get back up again?
坏的
Narp!
很好 现去城♥堡♥那里
Good. Proceed to the castle.
弗兰克 事情闹大了
Frank, this shit just got real.
扒皮真的找人想干掉我 现在 现在他要去…
Skinner just sent someone to kill me, and, now, now he’s gone somewhere.
好像要去…城♥堡♥那里 我得…我得跟上他
Up to the… To the castle, I think. I’m gonna… I’m gonna go after him.
就这样 我是尼古拉斯
Okay? It’s Nicholas, by the way.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
花盆怎么碎了?
What happened to your Peace Lily?
胖子 胖子 在这里等着好吗? 看着他 给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
Danny. Danny, just stay here, okay? And watch him, and call your dad.
– 告诉他我得推断是正确的 – 你要干什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!