– Excuse me? – Oh, I’m sorry.
我还以为你是我丈夫呢
I thought you were my husband.
– 你一定是天使警官了 – 是的 我是
– You must be Sergeant Angel. – Yes, I am.
我是乔伊丝·箍桶匠 您的旅行还愉快 法♥西♥斯♥分子
I’m Joyce Cooper. I trust you had a pleasant trip. Fascist.
什么?
I beg your pardon?
“极端专♥政♥的政♥府♥体系” 第七横行 [她在玩填字游戏]
“System of Government characterised by extreme dictatorship.” Seven across.
– 啊 我明白了 是法♥西♥斯♥主义 – 法♥西♥斯♥主义 太棒了
– Oh, I see. It’s “fascism.” – Fascism. Wonderful.
我们把你安排在城♥堡♥套房♥ 伯纳德会带你上去的
Now, we’ve put you in the Castle Suite. Bernard will escort you up there.
呃 我自己就能上去 母夜叉
Well, actually, I could probably make my own way up. Hag.
什么?
I beg your pardon?
“可怕或丑陋的邪恶老女人” 第12竖行
“Evil old woman considered frightful or ugly.” It’s 12 down.
啊 祝福你
Oh, bless you.
城♥堡♥套房♥
– 来一杯啤酒 玛丽 – 就来 亲爱的
– Pint of lager, please, Mary. – Right you are, my love.
先生 想要点什么?
Yes, sir, what can I get you?
能来一杯酸果蔓汁吗?
Could I have a glass of the cranberry juice, please?
当然
Certainly.
你不会是新来的警♥察♥吧?
Now, you wouldn’t, by any chance, be the new policeman?
是的 我叫尼古拉斯·天使
Police officer, yes. I’m Nicholas Angel.
– 我叫罗伊·黑啤 这是我妻子玛丽 – 我是玛丽
– I’m Roy Porter. This is my wife Mary. – Mary.
欢迎来到沙福德
Welcome to Sandford.
如果想要什么 尽管跟我们说
If there’s anything you need, just let us know.
谢谢 能借报纸看看吗?
Thank you. Could I borrow your newspaper?
这不是我们的 亲爱的
It’s not ours, love.
我们才不看这种包装纸 是吧 玛丽?
We’re not big fans of the local fish wrapper, are we, Mare?
– 上面说她的年龄是55 – 可我实际上才53
– They listed her age as 55. – When I’m actually 53.
是53
Fifty-three.
– 再来一杯啤酒 玛丽 – 就来 亲爱的
– Pint of lager, please, Mary. – Right you are, my love.
《沙福德公民报》
严禁非法将酒精制品售予 18岁以下未成年人
– 你 – 怎么了?
– Excuse me. – What?
– 你的生日是几月几号♥? – 2月22号♥
– Whers your birthday? – Twenty-second of February.
– 哪一年? – 每年
– What year? – Every year.
出去
Get out.
– 你什么时候生的 – 1969年5月8号♥
– Whers your birthday? – Eighth of May, 1969.
– 你37岁? – 是啊
– You’re 37? – Yeah.
出去
Get out.
你的生日呢?
Whers your birthday?
出去
Out.
– 有问题吗 警官? – 是的 黑啤先生
– Is there a problem, Officer? – Yes, there is, Mr Porter.
你的一部分客人未到法定年龄
It would appear a number of your patrons are under age.
有几个还有一两个月就到了
Well, a few of them may be a month or two south of proper.
他们在这里的话 就不会在外面惹麻烦了
But if they’re in here, it stops them getting into trouble out there.
这样子做是为了村庄好
Yeah, the way we see it, it’s all for the greater good.
为了村庄好
The greater good.
也许是这样 但法律就是法律 他们必须走
Well, that’s as may be, but the law’s the law and they’ll have to go.
– 再来杯酸果蔓汁? – 不用了 谢谢
– Another cranberry juice? – I’m fine, thank you.
喷泉重建与1993年 感谢…(共12人)
你不会在打算开这部车
I hope you’re not planning on driving that.
么有
No.
好啊 我要把你带到局里去
Right. I’m taking you to the station.
警♥察♥局在哪?
Where is it?
干嘛?
What?
进去
Move.
尼古拉斯·天使
“Nicholas Angel.”
– 什么时候开始上班的? – 明天
– Oh, when did you start? – Tomorrow.
我想你已经把全村的人都抓来了
Well, I see you’ve already arrested the whole village.
没那么多
Not exactly.
– 进来呆一晚吗? – 去吧 4号♥房♥是空的
– You in for the night? – Go on, four’s free.
– 嘿 我现在要跟他谈谈 – 不到明早他是不会清醒的
– Hey, now, I need to speak to him. – He’ll be no use till the morning.
明白了
I see.
你真的要处理这些人吗?
You really want to process all this lot?
– 我的笔没油了 – 不是问题
– My pers running out. – Not a problem.
– 早上好 警官 – 早上好
– Morning, Sergeant. – Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 警官
Morning, Sergeant.
早上好 警官
Morning, Sergeant.
– 关我进牢房♥吧 – 什么?
– Lock me up. – I’m sorry?
我要继续砍 你得阻止我
I’m a slasher and I must be stopped.
– 你要什么? – 砍价的砍
– You’re a what? – A slasher of prices.
开个玩笑 我是西蒙·扒皮 经营着当地的超♥市♥
Just kidding. I’m Simon Skinner. I run the local supermarch?
有空顺路来看看我 我在违规打折
Drop in and see me sometime. My discounts are criminal.
来捉我吧!
Catch me later!
早上好 警官
Morning, Sergeant.
早上好 警官
Morning, Sergeant.
告诉督察我已经来了 好吗?
Could you tell the Inspector I’ve arrived, please?
不行
No.
为什么?
Why?
他还没来
He’s not in yet.
– 我们的客人怎么样了? – 客人?
– Well, how’s our guest? – Guest?
– 四号♥监的醉汉 – 我不知道 没人跟我讲过
– The inebriate in cell four. – I don’t know. Nobody tells me nothing.
能打开四号♥监吗?
Can I get cell four open, please?
胖子 能把四号♥打开吗?
Danny, can you open four?
– 他逃跑了 – 啊 我的天 谁跑了?
– He’s gone. – Oh, my God. Who’s gone?
– 你为什么穿得跟警♥察♥一样? – 我本来就是
– Why are you dressed like a police officer? – Because I am one.
天使警官 终于来了 我是弗兰克·黄油男
Sergeant Angel, at last. Frank Butterman.
– 我想你已经见过我的儿子了 – 是啊
– I see you’ve already met my boy. – Yes.
请谅解我 我有几分是个西部迷
Do forgive me. I’m something of a Wild West nut.
说起来 昨晚你制止了不少非法行为
Speaking of which, that was a fair few outlaws you rounded up last night.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我很钦佩你的激♥情♥ 跟着我你真是太屈才了
I admire your enthusiasm and far be it from me to stifle your flair,
但这里不是伦敦 啊 好的 丹尼
but this isn’t London. Oh, yes, please, Danny.
恕我冒犯 长官
With respect, sir,
地理位置因素并不影响法律的实行
geographical location shouldn’t factor in the application of the law.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
据统计 沙福德是国内最安全的村庄
Statistically, Sandford is the safest village in the country.
但这并不表明 我们可以不谨慎尽责
But that doesn’t mean it requires anything less
鲁莽行事
than a careful and considered approach.
我们允许一些年轻人进酒馆是有原因的
There’s a reason we accommodate a few of the younglings at the pub.
– 为了村庄好? – 为了村庄好 太对了
– The greater good? – The greater good. Precisely.
你的前任认为维持乡下治安很容易
Your predecessor assumed that rural policing was easy.
最终却因精神紧张而崩溃
Ended up having a nervous breakdown.
冒泡警官曾是名杰出的警♥察♥ 真的很杰出
And Sergeant Popwell was an exceptional officer, truly exceptional.
他还有件你所不具备的东西
And he had one thing you haven’t got.
– 是什么 长官? – 一脸大胡子
– What’s that, sir? – A great big bushy beard.
快来 带你转一下
Come on, let’s have a mosey around.
存物柜房♥
Locker room.
防暴装备房♥
Riot room.
证物房♥
Evidence room.
现在 去安第斯山玩一趟怎么样?
Now, how about a trip to the Andes?
写不来侦探警官 和 不会写侦探巡警
Detective Sergeant Wainwright and Detective Constable Can’twright.
不用起身了
Don’t get up.
我想你一定很好奇 为什么称他们为安第斯山
I expect you’re wondering why we call them the Andes.
– 他们都叫安德鲁? (音近安第斯山) – 果然厉害啊
– They’re both called Andrew? – They said you were good.
还有 跟他们谈话就跟 登山一样费力 是吧 父亲?
Also, because talking to them is an uphill struggle, isn’t it, Dad?
– 操♥死♥你们! – 谢谢你 丹尼
– Fuck off! – Thank you, Danny.
脏话盒 所有收入都用于整修教堂屋顶 — ¥1.5 混♥蛋♥ — ¥3.0 放屁—¥7.5 操 — ¥15 傻屄♥♥ — ¥30
这里就是办事的地方
And this is where it all happens.
那是托尼·渔夫警官
That is Sergeant Tony Fisher.
鲍勃·步行者警员
PC Bob Walker.
还有那是撒克逊
And that is Saxon.
这是多瑞丝·茅屋匠
And this is one Doris Thatcher.
– 她是我们唯一的女警♥察♥ – 她不是女警♥察♥
– She’s our only policewoman. – She’s not a policewoman.
– 是的 她是啊 我见过她的胸罩 – 她是名警务人员
– Yeah, she is. I’ve seen her bra. – She’s a police officer.
和是不是女性没有关系
Being a woman has nothing to do with it.
那些我不清楚 但我还是偶尔能派得上用场的
Oh, I don’t know. Comes in handy every so often.
我可以带你走走 警♥察♥局我已经转过好多次了
I could’ve given you the tour. I’ve been round the station a few times.
楼上是什么?
And what’s upstairs?
唔 看来我们有访客了
Well, well, well, I see we have visitors.
尼古拉斯 这是汤姆·织布工
Nicholas, this is Tom Weaver.
[邻里监控联盟](简称NWA) 的联络员
Civilian liaison with the Neighbourhood Watch Alliance.
你会发现我们是很有组织性的
You’ll find that we run a very tight ship here.
从这个控制中心 我能看到整个村庄的情况
From this command centre I can see what the whole village is up to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!