我们需要你
We want you.
做我们的首席财政官
We want you to be our CFO.
去年的银行资金转账
I pull up the claims from last year’s along with
以及客户索赔我已经列好
statement transfers and confirmations from the bank.
大多日常事务 一两天内就能步入正轨
Most of the routine and I think you can get up the speed in a day or two.
还有什么需要我做的吗
Anything else I can do for you?
-咖啡? -今天可以
– Coffee? – I’ll do that today.
但这不是我分内的事
But I don’t do that really.
传统市场的转型显示
Crossover from traditional market shows
大规模反转与衰减已呈趋势
declination and inverse diffusion seems dimension with that trade trending.
健保组织依旧引领优选医疗 NMO和FMO
HMO penetration still leads PPO, NMO and FMO as usual.
但第四季度的衰减确如计划一样扩展开去
but the attenuation is going more prevalent in Q4 as projected.
至于第三季度 一如既往
Now as for Q3, Q3 is what Q3 always is.
就像第二季度加了个俩辅助轮
Q2 with training wheels.
好了 斯蒂文 该你了
OK. Steven, your turn.
我知道你只有一个季度的时间迎头赶上
Now I know you only had one quarter to play catch up.
不过你还是别拐弯抹角 直接说吧
But I tell you, we can’t wait for some inside here.
好 你知道…
Ok. You know…
我做了很多的准备
I did a lot of work on this.
我想…
I think maybe…
何不直接展示给你呢 陶德
Why don’t I just show it to you? Todd!
诸位 这是我的新助手 陶德
My new assistant Todd, everybody.
让我们再回顾一下马克对第三季度的规划
Now if we take a look at Mark’s projections again for Q3.
会看出…
We’ll see…
仅此而已
Well we’ll see they’re just that.
规划 以模型为基础的规划
Projections. Projections based on the models
由我的前辈建立
set by my predecessor.
我要摒弃这个模型 做些改变
I decided to reject that model, do things a little different.
展示展示我的成果
I wanna show you my results.
这是我们在第三季度的实际利润
This is what we actually made in Q3.
现在来讲解一下
Now I wanna tell you how we did it.
陶德 能给我来杯咖啡吗
Todd, can you get me a coffee?
还有谁要咖啡?
Anybody else wants a coffee?
斯蒂文
Steven.
出问题了
We got a problem.
-怎么了 -很重要的问题
– What’s that? – A very important question.
你会打高尔夫吗
You play golf?
当然
Yeah.
-好 那你下周要输惨了 -好吧
– All right, I’ll kick your ass next week. – All right.
-高尔夫? -怎么了
– Golf? – What?
-你可是同性恋 -工作需要
– You’re homosexual. – It’s for work.
你可以告诉他们
You know you can tell them.
他们不会因为你是男同就解雇你
They can’t fire you for being gay.
我知道
I know that.
我一直试图理解你 亲爱的 真的
I’m trying to be understanding here. Honey, really I am.
但高尔夫? 你干嘛不直接找个妞去呢
But golf? Why don’t you just eat pussy?
-祝我好运吧 -祝你好运
– Wish me luck. – Good luck!
-操♥你♥妈♥的 -很急躁嘛 四杆了
– Fuck me with a flaming fist. – A little hasty. Steven. That’s four.
-五杆 -真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
– Five. – Eat my asshole!
慢慢来 打打上杆慢球
Take your time. Take a slow backswing.
-该死 -六杆了
– Fuck! – Six.
-该死 -我是不是让你紧张啦
– Shit! – I’m making you nervous, am I?
-天煞的 狗♥娘♥养♥的 -打到九杆就可以停了
– God of a whore, cocksucker. – You can quit it at nine.
-尝尝这个 混球 -出来了
– Take this, you little track! – Here you go!
请原谅我的脏话 我妈怀我的时候没忌烟酒
Pardon my french. My mother smoked and drank at pregnancy.
做好事要无意而为
双方献出一份爱 就能获得彼此
微笑如菊花绽放脸庞
-礼服 什么场合 -工作上的事
– The tux? What’s the occasion?- Just some work thing.
-是不是要… -不 没关系
– Were we supposed to… – No, it’s fine.
-你要去哪儿 -酒宴舞会之类的
– Where are you going? – Just a gala ball thing.
-酒宴舞会 听起来好无聊 -是很无聊 我会尽早回来
– A gala ball thing. Sounds boring. – Yeah. I’ll be home early.
-我保证 -好吧
– Promise. – All right.
来见见斯蒂文·罗素 我们的首席财政官
I want you meet Steven Russell, our CFO.
-衣服不错 -我听说过你
– I love your dress! – I’ve heard about you.
我们相当以他为荣 真的
We are very proud of him, real proud.
你结婚了吗 斯蒂文
You are married, Steven?
订婚了
Engaged.
-那你的小甜心呢 -忙于工作
– Where is she sweet heart? – She works.
去喝一杯吧
Let’s go and have a drink?
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
– So nice to meet you. – So nice to meet you, too.
-这些是给丹的 -谢谢 斯蒂文 还好吗
– These are for the Dan. – Thanks, Steven. You doing good?
凑合 刚从律师事务所回来
Kind of. Just got back from a lawyer’s office.
我问他”收费标准如何”
I ask him “What’s your fees?”,
他说3个问题要50块
he said he charges$ 50 for 3 questions.
我就问他 “你不觉得贵了点吗”
So I ask him: “Don’t you think that’s a little expensive?”
他说 “没错 你最后一个问题是什么?”
He says: “Yes, it is. Now what’s your final question?”
确实 律师都这德行
That’s so true. Lawyers!
万万不可信
Can’t trust them.
安妮 来听我说
Annie, you gotta hear this!
有个律师有三个问题…
There is a lawyer with three questions…
然后那个律师说
And then the lawyer says:
“没错 你只剩一个问题了”
“Yes, and you only got a question left. ”
他已经问了两个了
He had already asked 2!
那个诺福德的家伙说
So the Norford guy says:
“这个问题要花5千万美元”
“That question’s gonna cost 50 million dollars.”
美航局的人说
The NASA guy says:
“5千万 你不觉得太多了吗?”
“50 million, don’t you think that’a lot of money?”
那个家伙又说了: “是啊 这又得花5千万
The Norford guy says: “Yeah, that’s another 50 million.
你还有问题吗
you got any more questions? ”
这个黑人跟犹太律师说
So this black fellow says to the Jew lawyer:
“一个问题50块 是不是太贵了?”
“50 bucks a question! Man! Ain’t that expensive?”
“是贵” 他说 “我是犹太人 哥们儿”
“Yeah, it’s expensive,” He says. “I’m Jewish, nigga!”
我在左边
I’m up on the left.
真♥他♥妈♥白♥痴♥
Fucking moron!
或许是天性使然
Now maybe it was just my nature.
或许是因为我过去的经历
Or maybe it was because my past.
或许因为这些人是我有史以来
Or maybe it was because they were the
遇到最无聊的一伙人了
most boring fucking people I ever met in my life.
无论什么原因
Whatever the reason,
我已经偷偷搞了几个月的钱了
I’ve been robbing them blind for months.
USAMM是家医疗管理公♥司♥
The USAMM is a medical management company.
收取病人的钱再分发给医生
It takes in all these patient money and distribute it to the doctors.
不过在资金收入和支出之间
But in the time between receiving the money and paying it out.
资金闲置不动
It’s just set in there.
一点利润都没牟取到
Not making interest or anything.
我就想
So it occurred to me
开一个投资账户
to set up an investment account
使得暂存资金在短期内
where the held money would earn interest
能产生利润
for the short time we had.
随时保有2200万的资金量
We’re talking 22 million dollars at any given time.
所以就算时间很短 利润仍然上升很快
So even short term, interest adds up pretty quickly.
事实上一夜之间 我就给公♥司♥赚了几百万
I’ve been making the company millions virtually over night.
当然 佣金少不了我的
And of course, I will take a commission.
大概一半归我吧
Say… 50%.
我跟菲利普终于过上了
Me and Phillip were finally able to
一直梦寐以求的生活
start living a life we always wanted.
我们应得的
The life we deserve.
这是圣诞福利吗
How they brought these Christmas bonus?
-真不错 -现在可是7月
– Pretty big – In July?
我也觉得有点奇怪
Yeah, I thought it was weird, too.
这些都让我无所适从了
What we gonna do with those?
上面还有我们的名字
They got our names on it!
拉瑞
Larry!
车不错
Nice car.
-谢谢 拉瑞 -什么款的
– Thank you, Larry. – Which one is that?
奔驰SL
The SL.
-你开的C系吧 -是的
– Driving the C? – Yes.
-好车 -性价比不错
– Good car. – Good value.
警长停下车 发现了失踪车辆
The sheriff pulls over and he finds the missing car
已经破的不像样了 里面的女孩还活着
all wrecked and rolled over and the girl inside is still alive.
不是吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!