有很多时间待家里
Plenty of home time.
这样我就能一直看着他了
That way I can keep my eye on him.
还有别的东西
Among other things.
我要♥射♥了♥
I’m gonna come!
我要♥射♥了♥
I’m gonna come!
来吧 射到我屁♥眼♥里
Do it, man! Come in the ass!
我没说我是个同性恋吗
Did I forget mention that I’m gay?
没错 我是同性恋 彻头彻尾的同性恋
Yeah, I’m gay. Gay gay gay gay gay.
从我记事以来一直是这样
Had been as long as I remembered.
看上面 我看到一匹马 你看到什么了
Hey, look up! I see a pony, what do you see?
我看到一个火车头
I see a locomotive.
-我看到一架直升机 -我看到一个小♥弟♥弟♥
– I see a chopper. – I see a willer.
-什么小♥弟♥弟♥ -男人的小♥弟♥弟♥
– What kind of willer? – It’s a man’s willer.
闭嘴 没有什么小♥弟♥弟♥
Shut up, there is no willer!
-就是没有 -我看到了 在那儿
– No, there’s not. – Oh I see it! There it is!
我还是看不到
I still don’t see it.
我讲到哪儿了 哦对
Now where was I? Oh yeah!
来吧 射到我屁♥眼♥里
Come on! Come in my the ass!
我已经生活了很长时间
I’ve been living a life for long long time.
我试着 隐瞒实情
I tend to do that, hide things.
我告诉小黛我要招待客户
So I told Debbie I had clients to entertain…
或者我要加班 都是些小谎
…I was working late. Just little lies.
有时善意的谎言也有益身心健康
Sometimes you have to shave a litte puzzle piece just to make it fit.
但当然 生活总会让一切水落石出
But of course, life has a way of forcing these things into a light.
你甚至可以说是 生活的启示
You might even call it, illumination.
我要过我自己的人生
I’m gonna lived my life.
-别说话 -去你的
– Try not to talk. – Fuck you!
没人能左右我 不用撒谎
No one can tell me what to do. No more lies.
我要过我的生活 走我的路
I’m gonna live my life my way.
成为真正的自己
Be the real me,
想做什么就做什么
Buy what I want, do what I want,
想跟谁搞就跟谁搞 走我的路
fuck what I want. My way.
-随你 -我要做基佬
– Whatever you say. – I’m gonna be a fag.
-彻底的基佬 -好吧
– A big fag! – All right.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
我要做个基佬
I’m gonna be a fag!
基佬! 你们都这么叫
Faggot! That’s how you gonna call me.
没错 就是这样
Yep, just like that,
我决定重新开始我的生活 做真实的自己
I decided to start my life over, living like a real me.
当然 这是个很微妙的情形
Of course, it was a delicate situation.
我得想办法 告诉小黛
So I have to find a right way to break it to Debbie?
-你说什么 -我是同性恋
– You’re what? – I’m gay!
生活真美好
Life was good,
我搬到了佛州 有两只可爱的小狗
I moved to Florida, got two adorable pups
我男友叫吉米
and a boyfriend named Jimmy.
只要我看得上眼的 我都买♥♥了
I swear I bought anything that caught my eyes,
衣服和珠宝 只要你能想到的 我都买♥♥了
…clothes, jewelry, you name it I’ll snatch it off.
大家都叫我 潮流热点先生
I was got every one called that fine “knew where the hot spots were”.
俱乐部 酒吧 餐厅 我全都知道
Clubs, bars, restaurants, I knew them all.
有时我甚至在酒店度周末
Sometimes I even stay at the hotels on the weekend
就因为我看中了那儿的卫生间
just because I heard they had great bathrooms,
或者房♥间服务
…or roomservice…
性感的服务生
…really hot boys.
但是我很快意识到我从未想过的一个问题
But it didn’t take me long to realize what never occur to me before.
实际上 没有人谈到过这个
Actually, no one ever really talked about this but…
-付现金还是记账? -做同性恋 真够花钱的
– Cash or charge? – Being gay, is really expensive.
记账
Charge.
我有个工作
No, I had a job,
但那完全不够过我想过的同志生活
but it wasn’t nowhere near good enough for living as high as on the gay as I wanna to
-一类产品吗 -选最好的那个
– US-1, right? – What is the best.
而身为一个没有大学文凭的人
And for a guy without a college education,
我的选择是
…my options were…
浑水摸鱼
blend it.
我的背
My back!
天呐 我被油滑倒了
God, I slipped on oil!
别碰我
Don’t touch me!
我别无选择
So I had no choice.
-我成了个诈骗者 -你的支票
– I became a con man. – Your check.
保险诈骗 信♥用♥卡♥诈骗 护照诈骗
Insurance Fraud, credit card fraud, passport fraud,
我贩卖♥♥烂掉的番茄
I was selling bad tomatoes…
做任何能赚钱的事
anything that make a buck.
而最大的好处是
And best of all,
没有人会受伤害
…no one got hurt.
埃文斯先生 我能看看你的身份证吗
Mr Evans, can I see your ID?
当然可以
Of course you can.
你觉得怎样 喜欢吗
What do you think? Yes?
斯蒂文 这很漂亮
Well, Steven, it’s beautiful.
-你不喜欢 -不 我喜欢
– You don’t like it. – No, I do.
-你不喜欢 -我喜欢
– You don’t like it. – I do!
告诉我哪儿不行 是因为金色吗
Tell me what’s wrong with it? Is this the gold?
那这个给我 给你不锈钢的
That’s what I got, yours is stainless.
金色这个给我
Gold one’s for me, gab!
你干嘛这样
Why did you do that!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
-嗨 小黛 -吉米好吗
– Hi Deb. – How is Jimmy?
他很好 你收到我的礼物了吗
He’s good. Did you get my gifts?
-我不能收下这个 -为什么呢
– I can’t keep this. – Why not?
因为这不是上帝的旨意
Because this is not what the Lord wants.
这么说你知道上帝的旨意吗
So you’re saying you know what the Lord wants?
-不 不是 -听上去就是这样
– No, I’m not saying… – Sounds like.
我不是这个意思
I’m not saying that. No, I didn’t say that!
妈妈 你看
Mummy, look!
斯蒂文 天呐
Steven! Jesus Christ!
你好 斯蒂文 有人要见你
Hey Steven, you got some visitors.
好吧
Okey dokey.
天呐
Oh god!
怎么还不来
It is past the stairs?
事情是这样的 我曾经是个警♥察♥
The thing that it is, I’d been a cop,
我知道监狱是什么样 见鬼
and I knew what the jail was like. Fuck me!
无论如何我不能进监狱 我已经有计划了
It was no way I was going there. But I had a plan.
然后一切就都浮云了
And everything was gonna be Jim Dandy.
拜托
Come on!
-对不起 -你为什么不告诉我
– I’m sorry. – Why didn’t you tell me?
我不能进监狱 吉米
I can’t go to prison, Jimmy.
-我不能进监狱 决不 -没事的
– I can’t go to prison, I can’t! – It’s okay.
冷静点 没事的
Calm down. It’s okay.
我去告诉他们你醒了
Just wanna tell them that you’re awake
然后我们再带你离开医院 好吗
and we can take you from here. Okay?
我觉得他还不了解自己 他是在寻觅什么
I don’t think he knows himself really. I think he’s searching for something…
你能告诉我他到底做了什么吗
Can you tell me exactly what he did?
他在德克萨斯犯有几桩案子
He is several wanted in Texas…
我想知道
I just wonder…
同性恋的事和偷盗的事
…is the gay thing and the stealing,
有没有什么联♥系♥
…something that goes hand in hand or…?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
偷盗的事情
This stealing thing…
斯蒂文 停下
Steven! Steven! Stop!
斯蒂文 我是认真的
Steven, I’m serious.
你停下 要不以后就别见我了
You stop or you will never see me again.
我说真的
I mean it.
别跳
Don’t jump!
在几次裁决和一些痛苦的个人损失后
After several appeals and some painful personal losses,
结果我还是进了监狱
I finally went to prison.
欢迎进号♥子 我是斯蒂文
Welcome to prison. I’m Steven.
别怕 我不会伤害你 第一次进来吗
Don’t scare, I’m not gonna hurt you. First time?
交些新朋友就好了
Just need some new friends, you’ll be fine.
我带你去参观参观吧
Let me show you around?
法律图书馆 我大部分时间都泡在这儿
Law library, I pretty much live here.
我在外头不怎么有钱只有妻儿 所以
Don’t really have any money in the outside, except for my ex-wife and my kids, so
我成天泡在这学点法律
I hang around here whenever, there’s no but the law.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!