麻烦你用这个打我的脸
Can you hit me face with this?
还在流血
Oh, it’s still.
伤的还不轻
It’s pretty big.
这绿色制♥服♥超赞
Nice green uniform.
长官 我只是想捡回我的鞋
Sir, I just want get my shoes?
就是捡回我的鞋
Can I just have my shoes please.
别这样 别这样 帮个忙
Come on, man…come on, take the serve, man.
这又不费劲 把我那该死的鞋捡回来
Move your pretty little ass and getting my fucking shoes!
求你了 菲利普 我知道你在
Come on, Phillip, I know you’re there.
火鸡
Turkey?
午饭 长官
Your lunch, darling.
又是火鸡
Oh, turkey again?
-搞到了 -是的
– You did? – Yep.
-这是什么鬼东西 -我只能搞到这些了
– What the hell is this? – It’s all I can did.
真是个怪胎
Fuck the weird man!
离我远点 斯蒂文
Go away, Steven.
他们知道你来这吗
They got know you would come?
-菲利普 -滚开
– Phillip. – Get the hell out of here.
亲爱的 我知道你对我很失望
Honey, I know you are upset,
但是我们还是彼此相爱
but we love each other.
你以我的名义在银行开户
You’ve opened an bank count in my name.
给我惹来一堆麻烦
I risk jail for complicity in the everything
可我们一直过的不错 我们可以再在一起
You konw we feel so good, we can be together.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你还害的我不够惨吗
Fuck off, I do have enough trouble!
求你了 菲利普 你要相信我
Come on, Phillip. Trust me.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你♥他♥妈♥就是个大骗子
Fucking you. You are fucking a liar!
你知道被骗的感觉有多糟吗
You realize how bad you fuck me help!
你害的我成了你帮凶 大骗子
You’ve made me your accomplice, you liar.
你这个大骗子 我再也不想见你了
Fucking you liar! I don’t want to see you again!
没门 我再也不想看见你了
No way! I don’t see you again! No way! No one see you again!
菲利普 住口 菲利普 快住口
Phillip, stpo it! Phillip, stop it!
你要我怎么做 我还特地搞了豪华轿车
What I’m supposed to do, I got, a fucking limo.
你是律师 你自己明白
You are a lawyer. You will figue that out.
天呐 你连律师都不是 对吗
Oh, my God! You’re not even a lawyer, are you?
你♥他♥妈♥这个也要骗我 大骗子
You’re not even a fucking lawyer, a fucking liar!
-菲利普 开门 -休想
– Phillip, open the door. – No.
-开门 开门 -休想
– Open it. Just open it. – No.
求你了 开门吧
Open the door, please.
我只跟你说一件事
I swear to one thing, please.
就一件事
Just one thing. That’s all.
求你了
Please.
-趴下 变♥态♥ -不要轻举妄动
– Get down, you queer! – Don’t move!
-菲利普 -别跟我说话
– Phillip. – Don’t.
我爱你
I love you.
从我们相识那刻起 你就开始撒谎
From the moment we met, you have done nothing but lie.
我们的感情全都是谎言
Our whole relationship, just lies.
我真是个蠢货
I’m such an asshole.
我跟其他人一样 都被你利用
You took advantage of me, just like all the others.
你本应该来保护我
You were supposed to protect me.
但除了骗我 你还做了些什么
You did nothing but make a fool out of me, that’s all.
你还指望我爱你吗
And you are expected I love you?
我怎么能 怎么还能爱你
How can I, how can I love you?
我连你是谁都搞不清
I don’t even know who you are.
你知道最悲哀的是什么吗
You know what is sad?
你肯定连自己是谁都不知道
I don’t think you know who you are.
我如何去爱一个不存在的人 你告诉我
How much I supposed to love someone that don’t exist? You tell me.
莫里斯 你过来
Morris, your turn.
我不会原谅你 斯蒂文 永远不会
I will never forgive you, Steven. Never!
那是我最后一次见他
Now was the last time I ever saw him.
但我知道他是对的 菲利普 吉米 小黛
But I knew he was right. Phillip, Jimmy, Debbie…
他们都是对的
They were all been right.
我的生命就是由谎言编织而成
My whole life was nothing but bunches lies.
骗别人的钱 骗别人的爱
Lies to make people give me their money, lies to make people love me.
骗他们别离开我
and lies to keep away from leaving me.
在行骗的道路上 我迷失了自己
And in the process, I lost track of who I was.
也许芭芭拉·巴斯康开始的选择是对的
Maybe Barbara Bascombe had me pack right from the begining.
所以她抛弃了我
That’s why she gave me up.
不管怎样 一个无形之人要怎么生存
Whatever the case, how did a person who does not exist go on existing?
答案就是
The answer is…
不可能
it doesn’t.
很不幸 斯蒂文
I am sorry I have to tell you, Steven …
你的血液检测显示
that your blood lymphocytes indicates…
你患有艾滋病
you have AIDS.
所以你们一开始看到的我 就是现在这样
So here we are, where you first met me.
我在这躺了几个月 等死
I’ve been this bed for months now, waiting to die.
唯一支撑我到现在的原因是
The only thing kiss me going is the shot,
我也许还能再见菲利普一面
and I might get the chance to see Phillip one more time.
但是我不知道我这样还能撑多久
But I do not know how much longer I can do this.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
-萨缪尔 你要来块饼干吗 -不 谢了
– Hi, Samuel, you want a cracker? – No, thanks.
听着
Look…
我刚和朋友聊天
I just talked to my friend…
他是医务室的护工
he is a nurse in the infirmary
我不清楚你是否知道 但是
and I do not know if you know this or not, but…
让我进去 让我进去
Let me in! Just let me in!
-他不在这里 -我必须见他
– He is not here. – I need to see him!
我说了他不在这里 你冷静一下
I told you he is not here, you need to calm down.
告诉我他在哪 他到底怎么了
Tell me where it is. What happened?
他已经昏迷了很多天
He is sleeping to a coma for a few days.
他后来醒了 但还是病得很重
He is conscious now, but it’s very sick.
我们必须把他转移到疗养机构
We handing transferred to a private careful facility.
我们已经无能为力了
There’s nothing we can do for him here.
不过那也只是时间问题而已
It’s just matter of time.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
斯蒂文
Steven, Steven,
有人想跟你通话 他打来很多次了
somebody wants to speak to you, he keeps calling.
都快把电♥话♥打爆了
He was driving this crazy.
好了 把电♥话♥接进来
Ok, you can put him through.
斯蒂文 亲爱的 是我
Steven, honey, it’s me.
-我不想你现在就知道 -你怎么不写信告诉我
– I don’t want you to know right now. – Why didn’t you write me?
我不知道怎么会发生这样的事 你听 我很好
I don‘t know how this happened. You see, I’m fine, anyway,
无所谓 我还是要跟你说
it doesn’t matter, I had to speak to you.
我还在生你的气
I’ll still angry with you,
但是我想让你知道
but there is something I want you know.
即使有的时候我读不懂你
Even if sometimes I don’t know who you are…
可我爱你
I love you.
我从未停止过爱你
I’ve never stopped loving you.
我们 在星星上写下星愿
I just guess your miracle for lover son, written in the stars…
还有很多事等着我们去做
or crab of that.
我此生最庆幸的就是遇到你 斯蒂文
I have never better than meet you, Steven,
人生从未如此真实过
never more real.
我突然发觉你所做的一切
and I realize now all that crazy shit,
都是为了我 为了我们
you did it was always for me, always for us.
你是最棒的
You’re the most amazing man.
你让我为你而呼吸
You take my breath.
即使我现在不能在你身边
Even nor I can not be with you right now,
但我永远都是你的
I’ll always be yours.
此生
Forever.
如果
So…
如果你累了
if you have to go…
就走吧
go.
我不怪你
It’s okay.
我时刻在你身边 好吗
I’m right there. OK?
斯蒂文
Steven, Steven, Steven
快回来 亲爱的
Come on, darling!
莫里斯
Morris.
跟我来
Come on with me.
你的律师在里面
Your lawyer is there.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucker!
装艾滋病患者并非易事 相信我
Faking your death from AIDS is no easy task, believe me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!