人们会体谅这一点
And I know people will take advantage of that.
我想要保护你
I want to protect you.
我要和你共度人生 菲利普
I want to make a life with you, Philip.
把我弄出去
Get me out of here.
申请已经入案 也提交给了地方检察官
The motion was filed, I presented it to the DA
法官也给我回了信儿
and got a letter from the judge.
我不明白为嘛这样了都还能延期庭审
I do not understand what the hold-up is.
不 我不是什么帕洛里格
No, I am not some Paraligo.
我是斯蒂文你奶奶的罗素
I am Steven fucking Russel.
我还拿到了司法提前审判
And I got some judiciary pro-prejudication.
我男朋友下周要出监了
My boyfriend’s getting out of prison next week.
一共两块九毛九
That’ll be $ 2.99.
我带了菲利普·莫里斯的保释书
I have a early release order for Philip Morris.
莫里斯已经过来了 你是…
Morris, we got him right on his way. And you are?
我是他的律师
I’m his lawyer.
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
瞧你 真是难以置信
Look at you! You’re incredible!
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们得找个大点儿的地方
We’re gonna need a bigger place.
小斯 见见我的老邻居 奥朵拉·梅森
Steve, I want you to meet my old neighbor, Eudora Mason.
很荣幸见到你 斯蒂文
Pleasure, Steven.
奥朵拉在蒙特利尔有个小房♥子
Eudora owns a small building at Montreal.
她和她的建筑商起了冲突
She’s having terrible trouble with her builder.
他的蓝图根本就没用
His plans were useless.
现在他居然起诉我要我付他钱
and now he’s trying to sue me to pay him.
菲利普说 也许你能帮帮我
Philip says, maybe you can help.
可以一试
I can try.
进过监狱以后 你还能执业吗
Can you still practice law having been in prison?
当然了 为什么不行
Sure, why not?
我只是
Well, I just…
我很高兴能找到可信赖的人
I just be glad to have someone I can trust.
我会照规矩付费的
I’ll pay you normal fee.
不客气 诉讼日是我的幸运日
Well it’ll be my pleasure. The litigation is my special day.
我告诉过你的吧…
I told you he could be helpful.
不好意思我迟到了
Hi, sorry I’m late.
整早都在法庭里帮忙
I’ve been helping in court all morning.
我们进去吧
Shall we go in?
法官大人 米森太太全权委托和信任
Your honor, Mrs. Mixon engages
约卡姆先生 却只得到潦草的成效
Mr.Yoakam’s service in good faith and was given an inferior prompt.
她有权拒绝接受这样的工作成果
She is entitled in denying that work to be unacceptable
这份协约由约卡姆先生亲手签订
according to the contract Mr. Yoakam signed.
这份合同正说明了问题
Turns out that contract was Mr. Yoakam’s best.
事实上被告雇用我的当事人
The truth is the defendant engaged my client for
长达三年却没有付完工资
three years without full payment.
法官大人 我公文包里还有其他14份合同
Your honor, I have in my briefcase 14 other contracts,
均有公共记录
all in the public record,
证明约卡姆先生均与其当事人
and which Mr.Yoakam end it in the litigation
在诉讼期内履约完成
with past clients of his.
法官大人 很显然
Your honor, I don’t have to tell you
这些无力的依据根本谈不上是证据
that none of these is admissible or even applicable.
罗素先生的滑稽表演
And Mr. Russell’s histrionics here
难以证实其当事人没有违约
hardly raise the fact that his client is in breach of contract.
想得美
You wish!
他说的没错 罗素先生 你有何要讲
He is right, Mr. Russell. What do you have to say?
我请求私下会谈
I demand being seen in the chambers?
先生们 快把事情结了
All right, gentlemen. Let’s get this over with.
烹蟹店的买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥五点就结束了
Two for one at the Crab Boiler ends at 5 o’clock.
对我来说很容易
Seems pretty cut and drive to me, sir.
我从没来过这儿
I’ve never been over back here.
罗素以为自己是马洛克[美国同名律政电视剧]
Mr.Russell is treating us like he’s another sort of Matlock.
我承认 法官大人 我这人直言不讳
I will admit it, your honor. I’m a plain-spoken man.
我没上过普林斯顿 也没上过耶鲁
I didn’t go to Princeton. I didn’t go to Yeal.
受的教育一般般
My education was modest.
在很小的学校里学习
I went to a small school,
在很小的农场里成长
grew up in a small farm.
但和旁边这位同事一样 我通过了律师资格考试
But I pass the same barrister exams as my colleague here.
我绝不会让他欺负那位可怜的女士
And I’m not gonna let him push around that humble women.
得了吧
Come on!
我明白了 罗素先生
Point taken, Mr. Russell.
但你说这些是什么意思
But where are you going with this?
我的意思其实已经很明白了
I think it’s pretty obvious where I’m going with this, sir.
你是说…
Are you talking…
主客场原则吗
Marshall vs. Chao?
见鬼
Shit!
法官大人 所言极是
Your honor, that’s exactly what I’m talking about.
我真棒 真是…难以置信吧
I did great! I mean… Can you believe how great I did?
-是啊 -我真棒
– Yes. – I mean I did great!
超级棒 千真万确
Really great! I mean seriously!
走吧 我请客 棒极了
Let’s go out. I’m paying. Great!
-这边走 闭好双眼 听话 -好吧 闭眼
– This way. Do not open your eyes, cheater. – All right. I won’t.
-你偷看了 -没有
– You cheater! – I did not.
-闭好 -什么时候睁开
– Don’t open up. – Tell me when. Tell me when.
要好了
Ok. Here we go.
好 睁开吧
Right. Now!
-天呐 太炫了 -喜欢吗
– My god. This is amazing. – You like it?
-真爽 -我们买♥♥得起吗
– I’m so relieved! – Can we afford this?
亲爱的 钱的事我来操心
Please just let me worry about the money, honey.
好吧 看来我要开始收拾东西了
Ok, well I guess I’d better start packing boxes.
-这周不行 -怎么
– Not this week. – Why not?
我们该去基韦斯特好好度个假
Because I think we both deserve a vacation at Key West.
你功夫越来越好了
You’re getting good at that.
你不爱我了吗
You don’t love me?
跟菲利普在一起 我感觉很强大
With Phillip, I felt strong.
无所不能
I felt invincible.
我发誓
I promise myself
一定要满足他所有愿望
that he would never want for anything ever again.
所以我需要份正式的工作 有可靠的收入
Admit I needed a real job. Something dependable.
再也不去骗人了
And no more scams.
引擎启动…
Engines on…
发射倒计时 开始 5 4 3 2…
We have ignition sequence started. There it goes. 5, 4, 3, 2…
斯蒂文 抱歉让你久等了 我是丹·林霍姆
Steven. I’m sorry to keep you waiting. Dan Lindholm.
-丹 -还好吗
– Dan – How are you?
很好
Good.
你是个宇航员吗 丹
Are you a spaceman, Dan?
我一直都在这儿呆着
Yeah, I mean I never did get out of here though.
美航局政♥治♥性太强
NASA is a real political place.
不怎么擅长拍马屁 以至得不到任务
Never good to figure out his ass to kiss to get a mission.
都是过去的事了
That’s all the past though.
现在还念念不忘 进来吧
But even think about it now. Come on inside.
宇航员哈
Spaceman, eh?
你们在天上怎么拉屎
How do you crap up there?
让屁♥股♥烦去吧 坐
Ass can ask it. Have a seat.
好 来看看你的资料 斯蒂文·罗素
All right, a little bit about you. Steven Russell.
第一次看你简历时
When I first read your resume,
我有点无所适从
well I didn’t quite know what to think.
你丰富的经验 良好的教育程度
I mean your level of experience and your prior education
很大程度上影响了我的决定
affect heavily on my decision.
坦白说吧
Frankly
你很出众
You had your shows above the rest.
难以置信
I mean, hard to believe it.
我打电♥话♥给你的举荐人时
When I called all your references,
他们赞不绝口
they couldn’t speak more highly of you.
斯蒂文·罗素的优秀已经无法用言语描述了
I cannot speak more highly about Steven Russell,
林霍姆先生
Mr. Lindholm.
他为人刚正不阿
He is a real straight shooter.
拥有他真是三生有幸
You’re damn lucky to have him here
就同我们一样
providential as long as we did.
连续两次年度最佳员工
Employee of the Year two years running.
为IBM设计开♥发♥软件
Developing software for IBM.
你就是我们亟需的人才 小斯
You, you’re the kind of person we need here. Steve.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!