-别烦他了 -去你的吧
-Leave him alone! -Fuck you, man.
你说的对 他们做不到的
You were right. They couldn’t have done it.
凌晨一点时 他们和迈克在快餐店里
They were with Mike at the Chicken Shack at 1.
波纳 潘宁还有朗 20分钟后就回基地了
Bonner, Penning and Long arrived back at base 20 minutes later.
发现迈克尸体的地方 离那里有半小时的车程
The field where we found Mike’s remains is a half an hour away.
这么短的时间里 他们是不可能把车开过去的
There’s no way they could’ve driven there in time.
算了吧
Never mind…
这么说他们把他扔那儿了
So they left him there?
-他们说迈克想去买♥♥毒品 -他们就为此撒谎
-They said Mike wanted to buy drugs. -And that’s why they lied?
他们分开时并不知道迈克要去哪 要见什么人吗
And they had no idea where he went when they left him, or who he met?
不 我这里有他们每个人的口供
No. And I have statements from every other man in the squad.
能看看吗
May I see those?
如果都属实 那晚饭后没人见过他了
If they’re telling the truth, no one saw him after dinnertime.
实验室证实他们的衣物都没有血液反应
Yeah. Lab says no traces of blood on their clothes or their belongings.
你看过这些衣服了吗
Did you look at these clothes?
看看这件衬衫
I mean, look at this shirt.
这里有架子上拿下来的折痕
It has crease marks where it came off the shelf.
基地里的衣服都是便宜货
Clothes are cheap on the base.
所以回来第一件事就是 把能补的地方都缝一缝
First thing you do when you get back is toss every stitch you took with you.
一个步兵班里有9名士兵
There are nine soldiers in an infantry squad.
-是吗 -在伊♥拉♥克♥死一个
-yeah? -they lost a man in Iraq.
本应有7份口供 但现在只有6份
There ought to be seven statements here and there’s only six.
他们有一个人正在休假
So one of them’s on leave.
我来时 中士告诉我 所有人都回来报到了
When I got here, the sergeant told me all of his men were back from liberty.
把名字念出来
Read the names.
-喂 -我是弗莱德·甘利
-Yeah. -Hi, this is Fred Gainley…
博克斯顿警局的 你们是不是有个士兵失踪了
at the Buxton sheriff’s office. Are you missing a man?
我这儿有个叫罗伯特·欧提兹的 喝醉了酒 头脑不清
Because I have a Robert Ortiez here on a drunk and disorderly…
自称是你们的人
says he’s one of yours.
-谢谢 我会派人去接他 -很感激 谢谢
-Thanks. I’ll send someone over to get him. -I appreciate it, thank you.
他擅离职守
He’s AWOL.
查查他的前科和担♥保♥证明
Check for priors and warrants.
看他是否有车
And see if he owns a car.
臭小子
Bad boy.
他是当地居民
He’s a local boy.
第一次逮捕鲍比·欧提兹时 他才14岁 因为贩毒
First arrested Bobby Ortiez when he was 14, for drug trafficking.
之后被保释 而且证人也不见了
Got bail and the witness disappeared.
一年半前我们怀疑他走私毒品
A year and a half ago we liked him for drug smuggling.
之后他突然有爱国热诚 参了军
Suddenly he gets all patriotic and joins up.
他们怎么让他参军的
How did they let him in the Army?
没被宣判重罪
No felony convictions.
自从那以后 每个月都在降低参军标准
They’ve lowered standards every month since this started.
他的名下有1999年产的雪佛兰美宜堡
There’s a 1999 Chevrolet Malibu registered in his name.
什么颜色
What color?
蓝色
Blue.
-这些还不够证据 -他擅离职守
-That’s not enough for a warrant. -He’s AWOL.
军方能抓他 我们不可以
The Army can go after him, we can’t.
他有4张违规停车罚单还没付
Well, he’s got four unpaid parking tickets.
去问问欧索里奥法官
Try judge osorio.
知道这家伙可能在哪儿吗
Any idea where our boy might be?
要找鲍比很简单
Finding bobby’s never the problem.
回旅馆 我会再打给你
Go back to your motel. I’ll call you.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! open up!
他在屋顶上
He’s on the roof!
找到他了
I got him!
走大街 别走巷子 走大街 蠢货
Take the street, not the alley. Take the street, jackass.
妈的
Shit.
该死的混球 就会用刀子 是吧
Fucking wetbacks. It’s always knives, isn’t it?
你喜欢砍人
You like cutting people up?
你♥妈♥的♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
过来 快 拉开他
Come here! come on! get off him.
我没做过
Hey! I didn’t do it!
别动
Don’t you move.
他妈的别动
Don’t you fucking move.
-天啊 -你还好吗
-Jesus. -You okay?
他妈的
Fuck.
让他们来处理
Change him up.
好的
All right.
好 我们会把他带走
Good. we’ll take him from here.
怎么了 让他帮你运毒 他不愿意
What was it, chico? You wanted him to carry drugs and he wouldn’t do it?
是这样吗
Is that it, chico?
怕他事后揭发你
Afraid he was gonna tell on you?
魔鬼要是长你这熊样 是不是很可笑
Wouldn’t it be funny if the devil looked just like you?
回来呀 该死的 我让你瞧瞧魔鬼长什么样儿
Come back here, you wetback prick. I’ll show you what the devil looks like.
去死吧
Fuck you, man!
-我看到你如何修理他 -把手抬起来
-I see you cracked him wide open. -Put your hand up.
他没有提出任何指控
He isn’t pressing any charges.
真♥他♥妈♥走运 我真同情你 或许我应该指控
And you’re damn lucky I feel pity on you, or I’d be doing it myself.
我不是故意要打你的
I didn’t mean to hit you.
你就这么道歉
That’s an apology in your world?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-得了吧 -就没人审问他
-Keep it. -Won’t anybody question him?
我问了 他们问了 我们还搜了他的房♥子
I questioned him! They questioned him! We searched his house.
没证据表明和他有关
There’s no evidence he had anything to do with it.
出事了
Something’s happened.
发现他在自己房♥间上吊
Found him hanging in his room.
天啊
Jesus.
-没留下什么字条 -没有
-Did he leave a note? -No.
我父亲在我去越南时给我的 我给了迈克
My father gave it to me when I went to Vietnam. I gave it to Mike.
它在波纳的口袋里
It was in Bonner’s pants pocket.
他带着这个吗
He was carrying it?
他没留下字句 就把这个放口袋然后上吊了
He didn’t leave a note. He put it in his pocket and hung himself?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
但这似乎已经表明他供认有罪了
But this is as close as we’re gonna get to a confession.
供认
Confession.
波纳的车是什么颜色
Bonner’s car. what color is it?
蓝色 怎么了
Blue. why?
你不会无缘无故杀人 那手表说明不了问题
You don’t kill someone for no reason. That watch doesn’t prove anything.
觉得你儿子会把表给他
Think your son would give him that?
-可能是栽赃 -那他为什么自杀
-It could’ve been planted. -Why did he kill himself?
不知道 那你告诉我他怎么杀迈克的
I don’t know. tell me how he killed Mike.
他有不在场证明 当时正在基地
He had an alibi, he was at the base.
他为什么杀迈克呢 什么时候
Why’d he kill him? When?
我不知道
I don’t know.
什么事
What?
你还记得 那个带了只死狗的女人吗
You remember…? You remember that woman with the dead dog?
我们把水排干了
We drained it.
那个男孩在哪里
Where’s the boy?
他不在家 感谢上帝 他在祖父母家
He wasn’t home, thank God. He was at his grandparents’.
那很好
That’s good.
很好
That’s good.
今天下午装运尸体
The remains will be shipped this afternoon.
查一下殡仪馆的地址
Check the address of the funeral home.
这个是对的
That’s correct.
还有什么需要帮忙 尽管找我
If I can be of any other help, just let me know.
先生
Sir?
你有跨接电缆吗
You got any jumper cables?
多谢
Thanks.
我想说关于迈克 我很难过
I wanted to say how sorry I am for what happened to Mike.
我想为之前撒谎说那晚没见到他道歉
And I wanted to apologize for lying about not seeing him that night.
我只是想 如果我是迈克 我不希望我父母知道这些
I just thought that if I were Mike, I wouldn’t want my parents to know.
-有烟吗 -有
-You got a cigarette? -Yeah.
你觉得波纳杀了他
You think Bonner killed him?

No.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我理解不了这些
I don’t understand any of this.
他和我儿子有什么过节
What would he have against my boy?
没有
Nothing.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-迈克告诉你很多关于波斯尼亚的事了 -说了一些
-Mike tell you much about bosnia? -Some.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章画廊外的天赋
下一篇文章热天午后
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!