真♥他♥妈♥的
How fucked is that?
知道这是什么吗
You know what that is?
迈克照的 电邮给了我
Mike took it and e-mailed it to me.
他为什么那么干
Why would he do that?
我不知道谁告诉你的
I don’t know what anybody’s told you.
士兵手册上说
There are standing orders.
在巡逻时
You’re in a convoy…
如果有人或物挡在前面 不能停车
someone or something gets in front of you, you do not stop.
如果停了就会有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥上来爆你头
You stop, shitheads pop up with RPG’s and kill you all dead.
在伊♥拉♥克♥的第一周
First week in Iraq…
我们开车巡逻
we’re driving downrange.
我们6个在车后部
Six of us in the back.
蹲在后面什么都看不到
You can’t see squat back there.
“医生”撞到了东西
Doc hit something.
我们听到车轮下砰的一响
We hear it thump around underneath.
他停车
He stops.
走了下去
Gets out.
继续开车
Drives on.
一言不发
Not a word.
后来 有人说
Later, some guy said…
我们撞了个小孩
we hit a kid.
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
你问我
You ask me…
我会说我们撞了只狗
we hit a dog.
我们杀了只狗
We killed a dog.
我不知道撞了什么
I don’t know what that is.
他妈的什么都不知道
No fucking idea.
波纳 这是你家人
Hey, Bonner, there’s your family.
-别他妈乱搞 -他妈的是个手♥机♥
-Stop fucking around! -It’s a fucking phone.
-你会搞坏的 -你个白♥痴♥
-You could have broken it. -You’re a fucking idiot.
天哪
Oh, fuck.
-天 -别停 别他妈的停车
-Oh, shit. -Do not stop! Do not fucking stop!
-那怎么办 -加速
-What do I do? -Speed up! Speed up!
-你在干吗 -爸爸
-What are you doing? -Dad?
迈克 回车上来
Get back in the fucking vehicle, Mike!
迈克 回车上来
Mike, get back in the fucking vehicle!
爸爸
Daddy?
我们走 迈克
Let’s go, Mike, now!
你在吗 爸爸
Are you there, daddy?
我听不到你讲话
I can hardly hear you.
请把我带走 我不想在这
You gotta get me out of here.
你只是有点紧张
Well, that’s just nerves talking.
发生了一些事
Something happened, dad.
看在上帝份上
For christ’s sake.
有人和在你一起吗
Is anybody there with you?
我一个人
No, I’m alone.
那就好
That’s good.
好的 我要走了爸爸
Okay, daddy, I gotta go.
你会没事儿的 儿子
You be safe, son.
注意安全
Stay safe.
你也是
Yeah. you too.
你来之前我儿子快把我搞疯了
You know, my son’s been driving me crazy ever since you came over.
他要个弹弓
He wants a slingshot.
也有可能更恐怖 可能会要个bb枪
Guess it could be worse. Could be a BB gun.
谢谢
Thank you.
每天歌♥利亚在山谷里走着
So every day, Goliath would walk into the valley…
向每个人挑战
to challenge someone, anyone.
没人敢和他斗
But no one would fight him.
直到有一天戴维出现了
Until David showed up…
他说”我来动手 我要打败他”
and said, “You know what? I’ll do it. I’ll fight him.”
国王给戴维穿上自己的战甲 那战甲相当大
So the king dressed David up in his own armor, which was so big…
他们为什么要戴维去打巨人
But why would he let him fight a giant?
他还只是个孩子
He was just a boy.
我不知道宝贝
I don’t know, sweetheart.
你觉得他怕吗
Do you think he was scared?
戴维
David?
是啊
Yeah.
我想他会很怕
I think he would have been really scared.
-就这样 -就这样
-Just like that? -Just like that.
看上去好旧
It looks really old.
它久经考验
It’s been well used.
晚上不降下来吗
And I shouldn’t take it down at night?

No.
就放这
You leave it just like that.
那省事多了
That’s a lot easier.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章画廊外的天赋
下一篇文章热天午后
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!