介意我问问你看到什么了吗
Mind if I ask if you saw anything?
乐意帮忙 可是爱莫能助啊
I wish we had. We would’ve liked to help.
我们闻到气味才发现的 亲爱的是吧
We didn’t know what it was when we smelled it, did we?
-是的 -怎么回事
-No. -How’s that?
那是星期天我们开车去停车场
That Sunday, when we drove in the parking lot…
还以为有人在烧烤
we just thought somebody had been barbecuing.
闻起来像烧焦的烤肉
Smelled like burned meat.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉你军方的朋友应该找一辆蓝色汽车
Tell your MP friends they should be looking for a blue car,
而不是绿色
not a green one.
为什么
Why?
因为在黄色灯光下蓝色车看上去是绿色的
Because a blue car under a yellow light looks green.
不是吗
Doesn’t it?
真是这样
It certainly does.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只能做这么多了
It’s the least I could do.
我想说你做的没错
I’d say that’s accurate.
我会坐飞机过来
I’ll get a plane ticket.

No.
你说”不”什么意思
What do you mean, “no”?
我会尽快把他送回家的
I’ll bring him home soon as I can.
我得见他 我得和迈克在一起
I need to see him. I need to be with Michael.
他已经死了
He’s gone.
我得和我儿子在一起
I need to be with my boy.
什么都没剩下
There is nothing left.
那究竟是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
琼妮 你可不可把我的话当回事 就这一次
Joanie, for once in your life, will you take my word for something?
就这一次 就这一次
For once? for once?
记得当时是我说”不同意”的那个
I seem to remember me being the one saying no…
你却说这有利于培养他的个性
and you saying it’d be good for his character.
最后谁赢了 汉克
Who won that argument, Hank?
迈克是自己想参军的 我确实没鼓动过他
Mike was the one who wanted to join. I sure as hell didn’t encourage it.
住在这个家…
Living in this house…
如果他不离开的话 永远感觉不到自己是个男人
he never could’ve felt like a man if he hadn’t gone.
两个男孩 汉克 你本可以给我留下一个
Both of my boys, Hank. You could’ve left me one.
琼妮
Joanie?
琼妮 求你
Joan, please.
琼妮 我没法坐在这里听你哭泣
Joanie, I can’t sit here and listen to you cry.
那就别听
Well, then don’t.
别关门
Door.
晚安
Night.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, sweetheart.
妈的
Fuck!
下一个走廊向左 跟紧我
Another hallway left. Stacked, on me.
奥提斯 从右边掩护这扇门
Ortiez, cover this door to the right.
从右边 潘尼 跟我一起闯进去 呼叫郎
To the right. Penning, get this door with me. Long!
-收到 -掩护
-Roger! -Rovering!
明白
Got it.
上 上
Go, go.
-清除 清除 -清除了
-Clear. Clear. -Clear.
报告门那边的情况 别玩手♥机♥了
Give me a status on that door! Better not fuck around with that phone!
明白 波纳
Absolutely not, Bonner!
看到衣服没被烧到吗
See how the clothes aren’t burnt?
爸爸 这个真的很诡异
It’s really weird, dad.
-好吧 都安全了 出去吧 -出去
-All right, all clear. Let’s move it out! -Move it out.
好的
Sure.
依维 鸡肉三明治
Evie, chicken sandwich.
芥末酱还是蛋黄酱
Mustard or mayonnaise?
不用 谢谢 女士
No, thank you, madam.
一个女人一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地站在你面前
A woman stands topless in front of you…
“女士”不是那么好称呼的
“madam” could be taken as an insult.
-这是你儿子 -是的 女士
-This your son? -Yes, madam.
我在找有没有人见过他 那应该是上周六
I’m asking if anybody saw him. It would’ve been a week ago Saturday.
抱歉 我只记得这套军装
I’m sorry. I don’t recognize anything but the uniform.
谢谢 小姐
Thank you, madam. Miss.
这边
Right here.
待着别动
Stay here.
对不起 副长官
Excuse me, lieutenant?
我只是想知道我为什么被分配到这个案子
I was just wondering how I came to be assigned this case.
哪个案子
Which case?
雅各布 罗纳德米勒德的案子
Jacob ronald millard…
屠宰场雇员 因折磨只鸡而被捕
slaughterhouse employee, arrested for torturing chickens.
这不是什么大事 每个人都在做
It’s no big deal. everybody does it.
但没有人会把眼睛抠出来 混♥蛋♥
Everybody doesn’t poke their eyes out, asshole.
-他们会这么做的 -闭嘴
-Sure, they do. -Shut up!
我来这是因为老板不想让我泡他女儿
Boss doesn’t want me humping his daughter.
真是瞠目结舌
Now we’re shocked beyond words.
你看你多么善于套话
You see how you could draw information out of people?
大家都喜欢你 艾米利
People just like you, emily.
你也是因此从交♥警♥升到探员的 对吧
That is how you got promoted from traffic to detective squad, am I right?
什么
I’m sorry?
不要这样
Oh, don’t be.
要是韦恩或霍奇有本事搞到这个职位的话
If Wayne or Hodge could’ve fucked their way into the squad,
他们也会这样的
they would’ve too.
韦恩会的
Well, Wayne would have.
我们中总要有一个人知道自己在做什么
One of us needs to know what we’re doing.
那就是困扰我的问题 一路搞到这个职位
You see, that’s what concerns me. Having fucked my way into the job…
我也许还不够格来拼凑这个犯罪情结
I may not be qualified enough to piece together this complex of a crime.
我是指 就拿犯罪现场来说
I mean, take that murder site.
我绝对不会说那个士兵在军区内被杀
I would’ve never concluded that that soldier was killed on Army property.
我绝对不会被路边挣扎的痕迹所骗
I would’ve been fooled by the signs of struggle on the side of the road.
还有注意到
And you know that little
从那到焚烧地点的树木断枝吗
trail of broken brush from there to where he was burned?
我会认为他是在我们的管辖区内被杀
Well, that would’ve made me think he was killed in our jurisdiction,
然后被移走
and then moved.
因为凶手不会傻到在明亮的路灯下
Because the killers didn’t think it smart to chop him
把他大卸八块
up under a bright streetlight.
是啊 也许我对现场的理解有误
Yeah. I would’ve totally misread that crime scene.
不 不 不 做得很好
No, no, no. it’s good work.
我是指 我们要的就是凶杀案
I mean, we needed another homicide.
之前的10个案子我们就解决了3个
What, we’ve solved three out of the last 10?
再来个未破的案子 市长要让我坐位不保了
Another unsolved would cement my standing with the mayor.
你对你的同事有意见
You have a problem with your fellow detectives?
-你觉得有必要露一手 -没有 长官
-You feel the need to show them up? -No, sir.
还是在军事警♥察♥那可大展拳脚
So it’s the military police?
你觉得他们是一群蠢货 搞砸这案子
You think they’re boobs, they’ll bungle the investigation?
不 但是我们别假装不知道
No, but let’s not pretend we don’t know
军队想查这案子的真正动机
the real motives for the Army wanting this case.
心灵感应 你什么时候发现的
Psychic powers. When did you discover you had these?
你不觉得他们最关心的是
You don’t believe their primary concern
案子给军队形象带来的损害吗
will be how this incident reflects on the Army?
你想由此晋升 不是吗
This is a career move? is that it?
我没有目的 长官 我只有一份简单的工作
I don’t have a career, sir. I have a job.
我照顾我的儿子 听别人指挥
I take care of my son and do what I’m told.
这男孩死在我们街道旁边的一条沟渠里
This boy died in a ditch beside one of our streets.
有人把他当柴火一样烧了
Someone burned him like a cord of wood,
把他尸体扔给动物去蹂躏
leaving his remains for animals to chew on.
无意冒犯 如果那是你从伊♥拉♥克♥回来的儿子
With respect, if that was your son just back from Iraq…
我想你不会为了在竞选时的良好表现
I don’t think you’d be as happy about tossing this case off…
而任由他人胡乱处理这案子
so you look better come election time.
-那还算无意冒犯 -我本意并非冒犯 长官
-That was with respect? -That was my intent, sir.
好吧 我会考虑的 到时通知你
Fine. I’ll think about it and I’ll let you know.
我们在这个调查上浪费的每一秒钟
Every second we lose in this…
你刚不是说你听别人指挥吗
Didn’t you say that you would do whatever you were told?
我有时会夸大其词
I sometimes exaggerate for effect.
大卫怎么样
How’s David?
什么
Sorry?
你儿子
Your son.
他很好 谢谢关心
He’s fine, thanks for asking.
你那欠揍的前夫有没有去看他的比赛
That deadbeat ex of yours ever show up for any of his games?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章画廊外的天赋
下一篇文章热天午后
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!