What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥上这来干什么
Flashing all that?
显摆你那块表吗
You out of your mind?
你疯了吧你
Henry Hamilton.
我是亨利·汉米尔顿
Will Salas.
我是威尔·萨拉斯
God.
真冲
Drink more, it gets better.
多来点 能好受点
Not much better.
没觉得好受
You’ll be safe till morning.
明早之前你都是安全的
I’ll get you out of here.
我会把你带出去
You’re from New Greenwich.
你是新格林威治来的吧
Does it show?
这么明显吗
Nah.
当然
Looks like you could use some help yourself.
看来你自己也需要点帮助
No, thanks.
谢谢 不用
How old are you?
你多大岁数
In real time?
真实年龄
Twenty-eight.
28岁
I’m 105.
我105岁了
Good for you.
够长啊
You won’t see 106, you have too many more nights like tonight.
再过几个这种惊魂夜你就到不了106岁了
You are right.
没错
But the day comes when you’ve had enough.
但是总有一天你会活够的
Your mind can be spent, even if your body’s not.
你的心智会衰老 尽管身体不会
We want to die.
我们想死
We need to.
我们得死
That’s your problem? You’ve been alive too long?
你有病吗 活得太久了吗
You ever known anyone who’s died?
你认识的人有死了的吗
For a few to be immortal, many must die.
为了少数人的永生 却要大多数人去死
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这他妈是什么意思
You really don’t know, do you?
你什么都不明白吧
Everyone can’t live forever. Where would we put them?
要是所有人都能永生 岂不是乱套了
Why do you think there are Time Zones?
你认为时区是为什么而存在
Why do you think taxes and prices go up
你认为贫民区的税收和物价
the same day in the ghetto?
为什么每天都在上升
The cost of living keeps rising to make sure people keep dying.
物价不断上涨是为了保证有人不断死亡
How else could there be men with a million years
不然的话 怎么会有少数人能活百万年
while most live day to day?
而他人都是活了今天没明天
But the truth is
事实是
there’s more than enough.
百万年太久了
No one has to die before their time.
不该有人在大限未到的时候死去
If you had as much time as I have on that clock,
如果你和我有一样多的时间
what would you do with it?
你会怎么做
I’d stop watching it.
我就不用老是看表了
I can tell you one thing.
我告诉你
If I had all that time,
如果我有那么多时间
I sure as hell wouldn’t waste it.
我发誓我不会浪费一分一秒
Get some rest.
睡一会吧
Don’t worry. I won’t take it in the night.
不用担心 我不会在晚上偷你的时间
And I won’t take yours.
我也不会偷你的
It does get better.
的确好受多了
Oh, hey, Will. Hey, Greta.
你好 威尔 你好 格雷塔
Is Borel in?
波莱尔在吗
Yeah. Borel?
在 波莱尔
Look at that.
看看
A shame we gotta wait 25 years.
太郁闷了 还得等25年
We could use that year right now.
我们现在太缺时间了
Borel?
波莱尔
I’m here.

You’d better get her inside, Greta.
你带她进去吧 格雷塔
Look at this.
看这个
Where did you get that?
你从哪弄来那么多时间
The guy at the bar.
就是酒吧里那个家伙
They were going to kill him.
他们要杀的那个
He gave it to me.
他给我的
He timed himself out before I could stop him.
他把时间都给我了 我都来不及阻止他
No one gives anybody 100 years.
不会有人给别人一百年
He didn’t just give me this.
他不光给了我这个
He gave me the truth about it.
他还告诉了我真♥相♥
You can’t let anyone see that.
你绝不能让别人看到这个
Hey.
听着
You know that time will get you killed.
你知道这么多时间会害死你
How long have we been friends?
我们当哥们多少年了
What, 10 years?
差不多 十年
Here.

A decade.
十年
You’ve been like a brother.
你就像我亲兄弟
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Where this won’t look out of place.
去一个让我的表不那么格格不入的地方
I finally got the time to take my mom to New Greenwich.
我终于有足够时间带我妈妈去新格林威治了
Greta, I’m going out!
格雷塔 我要出门了
Loan payment received, two days. Thank you.
贷款已偿还 支付两天 谢谢
Dayton.
到戴顿
Two hours.
两小时
It’s always been an hour.
一直都是一小时
Now it’s two. Price went up.
现在两小时 涨价了
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
Since today.
从今天开始
My son is meeting me. He’ll pay the difference.
我儿子在等我 能不能让他付剩下的
I can’t do that, policy.
不行 这是政策
Please?
求你了
It’s a two-hour walk.
走路要两个小时
I have an hour and a half.
我只有一个半小时
Then you’d better run.
那你最好用跑的
Stop! Please stop!
停下 请停一停
Wait! Please! Please, no!
等等 等等 请别关门
Wait! No! Please!
等等 求你
Mom?
妈妈
Will!
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will! Mom!
威尔 妈妈
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No!

Mom, Mom, Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Thirteen zeros.
十三个零
Unlucky for all.
太不幸了
The last time anyone saw him alive,
别人最后一次看见活着的他
there was over a century on that clock.
这块表上还有一百多年
Around here, they’d kill you for a week.
这里的人会为了一个星期杀人
What was he doing in this Time Zone?
他在这个时区干什么
What I was thinking
在我看来
was he might have brought this on himself.
他十有八♥九♥是自找的
Interesting.
有意思
How long you been keeping time, Jaeger?
你干时间监察这一行多久了 耶格
Five years.
五年
Let me know what you think when you have been doing it for 50.
等你干到五十年再告诉我你的想法吧
It doesn’t matter why he came here.
他来这里干什么不重要
What matters are the hundred years that came with him.
重要的是这一百多年哪去了
Gotta be a witness.
肯定有目击者
Trust me, no one saw anything.
相信我 不会有人看见
What would you like us to do, sir?
那您认为我们该怎么办 长官
What we always do. Follow the time.
跟往常一样 跟踪时间
Hey, Ray.
你好 雷
I’ll give you 10 minutes for an hour.
给我一小时我就让你爽十分钟
When are you gonna get out of the game, Leila?
你什么时候能不干这个 莱拉
You gotta be pushing 60.
你都快到六十了吧
Thanks for letting everyone know.
谢谢你帮我昭告天下
Am I in the right place?
我到对地方了吗
We don’t normally make pickups in this Zone.
我们通常不到这个区接客人
I was lost.
我迷路了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!