Try 12-2-18-09.
试试12-2-18-09
Darwin’s birthday.
这是达尔文的生日
Survival of the fittest.
适者生存
It cost us centuries just to bribe our way in here.
我们花了几百年才买♥♥通路子过来
Let’s see what it got us.
现在来看看值不值
Quality time.
黄金时光
There really is a man with a million years.
世界上还真有人拥有一百万年
That’s my first million. It won’t be my last.
就算你们拿走我第一个百万 我还会有更多
You know how much good it could do?
你知不知道一百万年能做多少好事
I know how much harm it could do.
我只知道这能做多少坏事
Try to understand, even if you gave a year to a million people,
想想吧 就算你给一百万人每人一年
you’re just prolonging their agony.
也不过是让他们苟延残喘
You’re prolonging their lives.
这是延长他们的生命
Flooding the wrong Zone with a million years,
如果把一百万年给了不该给的时区
it could cripple the system.
整个社会秩序会崩溃
Let’s hope so.
要的就是这个
We’re not meant to live like this.
我们本来就不该这么生活
We’re not meant to live forever.
我们本来就不该永生
Although I do wonder, Father,
而我也确实很想知道 父亲
if you’ve ever lived a day in your life.
你这辈子有没有真正地活过哪怕一天
Is that so? You might upset the balance for a generation.
是吗 你们做多也就能毁掉
Two.
一两代人的平衡
But don’t fool yourself. In the end, nothing will change.
这都是自欺欺人 最终一切还是会变回原样
Because everyone wants to live forever.
因为谁都想永生
They all think they have a chance at immortality
就算所有条件都不可能
even though all the evidence is against it.
但谁都觉得自己有希望长生不死
They all think they will be the exception.
大家都觉得自己是例外
But the truth is,
而事实是残酷的
for a few to be immortal, many must die.
牺牲大众 才有少数人的永生
No one should be immortal
哪怕只会牺牲一个人
if even one person has to die.
也不该让人永生
What was that?
怎么回事
What was that? What just happened?
怎么回事 发生什么事了
It must be a mistake. A million
肯定出错了
years just went off the clock in New Greenwich.
新格林威治刚放出了一百万年时间
It’s not a mistake.
不是出错
It’s gotta be a mistake, sir.
长官 肯定是出错了
It’s not a mistake.
肯定不是出错了
It’s them.
是他们干的
Take a month, Maurice.
给你一个月 莫里斯
Dispatch, what can you see?
调度员 有什么发现
There’s a lot of traffic in the vicinity, sir.
附近交通流量很大 长官
All right, look for the slowest car.
好 找开得最慢的车
You have a million years. You are definitely not in a hurry.
如果你有一百万年 肯定干什么都不急
If this works…
如果这一百万年有效果…
If this works, we gotta get more.
如果有效果 我们就继续抢
Dayton’s not the only zone that can use a few extra years.
除了戴顿 还有很多时区需要时间
And wire me my per diem.
将今天的定额传输给我
Wait. Never mind.
等等 先别管了
I have him.
我找到他了
Give the order, shoot on sight.
我下令 当场射杀目标
In New Greenwich? That’s against policy, sir.
长官 在格林威治区不能开枪
So is having a million years leave the Zone.
难道要让一百万年离开这个时区吗
That time cannot leave the Zone! Shoot on sight!
绝不能让这么多时间离开这个时区 开枪
Please deposit one month.
请支付一个月
Please deposit one month.
请支付一个月
Keep going! Keep going!
快开 快开
We’re close!
就快到了
We’re okay! We’re okay!
没事的 没事的
You’re late.
你们来晚了
Need a minute?
想要点时间吗
Go. Go.
快去 快去
Where’s our capsule?
我们还有时间吗
Too late.
太晚了
Lost a lot of time, Mr. Leon.
丢了不少时间吧 里昂先生
Looks like you’re about out yourself.
看来你也所剩无几了
Time! There’s time!
有时间了 有时间了
Move!
走开
Move!
走开
You, get out! Get out!
你给我出来 出来
We gotta get to Livingston.
我们得去利文斯顿
We can make it.
我们肯定能跑到
Can we?
来得及吗
You okay?
你还好吗
Stop!
站住
You can run.
你们挺能跑啊
So can you.
你也不赖
You’re from here, aren’t you?
你以前也是这个时区的吧
Long time ago.
很久以前了
Yeah.
果然
I worked out how to escape.
后来我找到离开这里的办法
And now you make sure no one else does.
而现在你却不让别人离开
That’s the way it has to be.
这是必然结果
I didn’t start the clock.
不是我启动的时间
I can’t turn it back.
我也没法让时间倒流
I keep it running.
我只能维持时间秩序
I keep time.
我负责监管时间
“I keep time.”
好一个监管时间
I’m gonna need some of that time you borrowed from me.
恐怕我们现在要跟你借点时间
Unless you want us to die on the way to our execution.
不然还来不及审判 我们就死了
Time.
时间
We don’t have enough.
我们时间不够了
One of us can make it. Take mine.
只够一个人的 我的给你
You take mine. You can get there,
我的时间给你 你能跑过去
I can’t! I can’t get there. You can.
我不行 我跑不到 你可以
No. No. Yes!
不 不要 快拿着
Please.
求你了
No.
不要
There’s time.
还有时间
What? The Keeper’s time. Run. Run!
什么 时间监察的时间 快跑 快跑
Run!
跑啊
I need time.
我需要时间
Time transfer.
传输时间
What have we got?
我们有多少
A day.
一天
Could do a lot in a day.
一天可以做很多事
Sir, do something.
先生 怎么办
It’s already done.
已经板上钉钉了
These are live pictures from Dayton.
这里是来自戴顿的现场直播
Citizens have taken to the streets.
市民们走上街头
There ‘s so much stolen time in circulation.
失窃的大量时间正在市面上流通
Factories in Dayton lie idle.
戴顿的各大工厂均已停产
And now, citizens are crossing Zones,
此刻 市民们正在穿越时区
seen here entering New Greenwich.
现在的画面是人群进入新格林威治时区
While authorities claim they have the situation
尽管当局声称情况都在掌控之中
under control, others fear the system may be headed for collapse.
但人们都担心社会系统即将崩塌
We will continue to update you on this developing story.
我们将对事件进展做跟踪报道
Sir, we lost Zone Eight.
长官 第八时区失守
And Ten.
第十时区沦陷
It’s spreading.
影响正在迅速扩大
What do we do, sir?
长官咱们该怎么办
Go home.
回家
Still no
逃犯威尔·萨拉斯和西尔维娅·韦斯
sign of fugitives Will Salas and Sylvia Weis.
依旧逃得无影无踪
Authorities continue to ask for the public’s help
当局继续要求民众提供线索
in bringing these criminals to justice.
将两名罪犯绳之以法
Told you there were bigger banks.
我就跟你说还有更大的银行
You almost missed your calling.
你差点就浪费了你的天赋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!