Are you insane?
你疯了吗
You can do a lot in a day.
一天可以做很多事了
Those are pretty.
那个真漂亮
I owe you these.
我欠你的
You shouldn’t have.
你不必这样
You, out.
你 出来
Will Salas,
威尔·萨拉斯
prime suspect in the murder of Henry Hamilton,
杀死亨利·汉米尔顿的头号♥嫌犯
is believed to be traveling with Sylvia Weis,
正与金融巨头菲利普·韦斯的女儿
daughter of finance magnate, Philippe Weis.
西尔维娅·韦斯一起逃亡
Citizens are advised to exercise extreme…
市民们如果见到…
We look cute together.
我们的照片还挺般配
It doesn’t say you’re wanted.
没说你也被通缉了
It doesn’t say I’m not.
也没说没有
You’ve forgotten I shot a cop.
你忘了我对警♥察♥开枪了
I admit, not very well.
那感觉不太好
It was your first time.
你是第一次吧
I can say I made you do all of it.
我会说是我逼着你干的那些事
You can go back.
你可以回去
Go back to what?
回去干什么
Do I really want to spend
难道我真想自己的生活
my whole life trying not to die by mistake?
就是避免不要犯错而害死自己吗
A lot of people would say being here is a mistake.
别人都会认为待在这里才是错误吧
I don’t have a choice.
我是没得选择
I’m starting to think that I don’t, either.
我想我也没得选择
I want to reassure you all there is no cause for alarm.
你们放心 这些事不必惊慌
No ransom was paid.
赎金没有给他们
Your Zone is at risk, Philippe.
菲利普 你的时区现在有危险
It puts us at risk. It can spreed.
也会危及到我们 也无法挽回
Too much time in the wrong hands can crash the market.
太多时间落入别人手中会冲击市场
This hostage situation will be quickly resolved.
这次人♥质♥事件会很快解决
Sir.
先生
Everything is under control. We’ll talk soon.
事情还在控制之内 我们回头再说
Timekeeper. After this regrettable incident,
时间监察 这次事件虽然遗憾
it’s really not necessary for you to come in person.
但真没必要让你亲自来
I’m afraid it really is necessary.
我认为这相当有必要
When can we hope for a rescue?
那我们何时开始营救
I believe that’s the point.
这才是重点
She doesn’t appear to want to be rescued.
她显然不想被救
Mr. Leon.
里昂先生
Raymond. May I call you Raymond?
雷蒙 我能叫你雷蒙吗
I blame myself.
我很惭愧
I invited the man into my home.
我邀请那个男人来到我家
He had so much time, how was I supposed to know?
他有那么多时间 我怎么知道他是那种人
Of course, Sylvia brought
当然 西尔维娅做出这种事
this on herself by her lack of vigilance.
也是因为她缺乏警惕
That’s why I always tried to keep her close.
所以我一直把她留在身边
But she is clearly under Will Salas’ control.
但现在她显然被威尔·萨拉斯所控制
If it’s a matter of resources,
如果你们的资金有问题
I’m happy to make a contribution.
我很乐意做点贡献
It’s a scandal, what we pay our Timekeepers.
直接贿赂时间监察可是丑闻
I’ve issued a warrant for your daughter’s arrest.
我已经发出逮捕你女儿的命令
If she contacts you and you assist her in any way,
如果她联♥系♥你 而你包庇她的话
I will issue a warrant for your arrest.
我也会逮捕你
There is nothing I cannot buy.
没有什么我买♥♥不到
Now
现在
how many of my years do you want?
你想要多少年
There aren’t enough years,
多少年都不够
even in your lifetime, Mr. Weis. Good night.
即便是你的全部时间 晚安 韦斯先生
This is called a trigger.
这叫扳机
And you don’t pull it until you actually want to shoot something.
除非你真要开枪 否则不能动它
I wanted to shoot something.
我真想射点什么
Right.
好吧
Will, if you get a lot of time,
威尔 如果你得到了很多时间
are you really gonna give it away?
你真要都送掉吗
I’ve only ever had a day.
我只要一天就够了
How much do you need?
你又需要多少呢
How can you live with yourself watching people die
就这么眼睁睁地看着别人死在你身边
right next to you?
你又怎能活得下去
You don’t watch.
闭上眼睛
You close your eyes.
装没看见
I can help you get all the time you want.
我会帮你得到你要的时间
I need to borrow a month. What’s the interest?
我要借一个月 利息是多少
Today’s rate, 30%.
今天的利率是百分之三十
I can’t pay it back.
我可还不起
We can always come to some arrangement.
我们可以为你做些安排
Let’s go.
我们走
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I am happy to announce that Weis Timelenders
我很高兴地告诉大家 现在韦氏时间银行
is now offering interest-free loans with no payments.
免费为大家提供时间 并且不用偿还
Ever.
永远不用
So help yourselves and take a day.
所以请自便吧 来拿吧
Take a month. Hell, take a year.
一天 一月 一年 随你们便
Come on. Help yourselves! Take it.
来吧 自便 来拿吧
Take the time. It’s free.
来拿时间 全免费
No one’s watching their clocks, huh?
你们时间都很富裕吧
Get out of here, or I’ll confiscate every second!
都滚开 否则把你们的时间直接充公
Must’ve thought it was a drive-through.
看来直接开车撞了进去
Turn around.
转过去
Don’t move.
别动
I don’t have much.
我没有多少时间
Everything I have, I give away.
我所有的时间都送掉了
I know.
我知道
Yes, sir, I do know that, sir.
是的 我知道 长官
There are years that shouldn’t be there.
那些时间不该出现在那里
I will stop him, sir.
我会阻止他 长官
Doesn’t he understand
他还不明白吗
he’s hurting the very people he’s trying to help?
他不是在帮他们 而是在害他们
Well, now.
现在
Look at all that. Yeah.
看看那表 是啊
I finally had time to buy one of these.
我终于有时间来买♥♥把家伙
Let’s not do anything I might regret.
那我就不做傻事了
What was that about?
这他妈怎么回事
I wasted 30 days.
我浪费了三十天
Today,
今天
Sylvia Weis withdrew some of her “Inheritance ”
西尔维娅·韦斯又从她的”未来遗产”中预支了一笔
when she and Will Salas robbed her father’s time bank
这是她本周第六次与威尔·萨拉斯
for the sixth time in a week.
抢劫其父亲的时间银行
I give her everything.
我对她有求必应
Does she want to kill me?
她却要把我置于死地
You were killing her, Philippe.
因为你让她活得没有人样 菲利普
You were suffocating her.
你让她感觉窒息
You suffocate us all.
你让我们所有人都感到窒息
Call.
开牌
That’s good.
好牌
Just not as good as that.
可惜我的牌更好
You haven’t forgotten how to play cards.
你牌技还是那么厉害
Why did I play strip poker with you?
真后悔跟你玩脱衣扑克
Why did you?
那你干嘛还玩
Sir.
长官
They’re still there.
他们还在这里
How did you know, sir?
长官 你怎么知道
This is where the hours and the days are.
抢的那些时间都在这里
He’s paid them all off.
他把时间都给出去了
This is where I would hide.
要是我 我就藏在这里
Put your clothes on.
快穿衣服
Stop!
站住
We’re trapped! No, we’re not!
我们被困住了 不 还没有
Jump. They won’t do it.
快跳 他们不会跟着跳
We shouldn’t do it.
我们也不该跳

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!