Please deposit one month.
请支付一个月
Please deposit two months.
请支付两个月
There are more of these than I remember.
这些边界比我记忆中的多啊
That was a year.
花了整整一年
Welcome to New Greenwich.
欢迎来到新格林威治
What are you really doing here?
你到底是在这干什么的
I’m going to take them for everything they’ve got.
我要夺走他们的一切
I’m going to make them pay.
我要让他们付出代价
Please, miss. You can’t be too careful.
请上车 小姐 再小心也不为过
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What’s a night here cost?
住一晚要花多长时间
Two months for a standard room.
标准间两个月
Give me a suite.
我要一间套房♥
Do you need help with your bags?
您需要人帮您搬行李吗
No.
不用
He’s fast. He’s going to have to be.
他动作很快啊 他必须得快
The camera doesn’t show us how the body got into the river.
摄像机没拍到尸体怎样掉到河里
What do we really know?
我们到底掌握了哪些情况
What do we know?
我们掌握的
We know that most thefts in Dayton amount to hours or days.
是戴顿区的抢劫案大多只有几天或几小时
This was a century.
这一笔有一百年
I don’t see any more in circulation.
我却没看到任何交易流通
He could have capsuled the time.
他可能把时间藏起来了
You can’t hide a hundred years in the ghetto.
在贫民窟可藏不住一百年
They can sense when a man has a month more than he should.
这帮人连一个人多得一个月都能感觉出来
The time left town.
他一定把这笔时间带出城了
That’ll be eight and a half weeks.
一共是八周半
Take a week for yourself.
你自己拿一周吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You’re not from around here, are you?
你不是本地人吧
You do everything a little too fast.
你做事有点太快了
Not everything.
不是所有事都很快
What’s that place across the street?
街对面是什么地方
The casino.
赌场
Can anybody go?
所有人都能去吗
Not dressed like that.
只要别穿成这样
Good luck.
祝好运
Sir,
长官
you were right.
你是对的
If you turn back the clocks the day of Hamilton’s death,
如果把时钟调回汉米尔顿死亡的那天
and look at the time checks,
再看时间检查点
someone spent years crossing
有人花费数年 从戴顿跨越
four different Time Zones from Dayton…
四个不同的时区
To New Greenwich.
到达新格林威治
The cameras picked up on his suspicious behavior.
摄像机拍到了他的可疑行为
He’s conscious of the surveillance,
他意识到了这一点
he doesn’t have a bodyguard, and he runs.
他没有保镖 所以就跑了
But if he has time, he doesn’t need to run.
但如果他有时间 就不用跑
It’s a hard habit to break.
旧习难改
You’re looking for a match?
找到符合描述的人了吗
His name is Will Salas.
他的名字是威尔·萨拉斯
You know him?
你认识他吗
No.
不认识
I remember his father.
我记得他的父亲
Good evening.
晚上好
I assume my time is as good as anyone’s.
我的时间跟大家一样好用
Indeed it is. However,
的确如此 但是
there is a voluntary donation for non-members.
非会员需要自愿捐赠
Most give a year.
最多的给了一年
What’s your game?
您玩什么
Poker.
扑克
Right this way.
这边请
What’s the limit?
上限是多少
There is none.
无上限
I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of your company before,
相信我们从未有过跟您同场的荣幸
Mr…
怎么称呼
Salas.
萨拉斯
Will Salas.
威尔·萨拉斯
Philippe Weis.
菲利普·韦斯
You must come from time.
您一定是跨越时区而来
You could say I’m gambling my inheritance.
不妨告诉你我的赌注是我继承的遗产
You don’t have a guard, Mr. Salas?
您没有保镖吗 萨拉斯先生
I assumed I was amongst friends.
我想这里的应该都是朋友
Bet you 50 years.
赌你五十年
You must be young.
您一定很年轻
When you’ve been 25 for 85 years,
如果你过了85个25岁
like I have,
像我一样
knowing only a random act of violence can take your life,
就知道只要随机的暴♥力♥行为就能要了你的命
you learn to appreciate what you have.
你就会学会珍惜你拥有的一切
And you seem to have a lot to appreciate.
你看来拥有许多值得珍惜的东西
I call.
我跟
Of course, some think what we have is unfair.
当然 有人觉得这样很不公平
The time difference between Zones.
不同时区之间的时差
I’ve heard that.
我听说过
But…
但是
isn’t this just the next logical step in our evolution?
这不就是我们进化的下一个逻辑阶段吗
And hasn’t evolution always been unfair?
所有进化不都是不公平的吗
It’s always been survival of the fittest.
一直都是适者生存
Raise you another two centuries.
再加两个世纪
This is merely Darwinian capitalism.
这只不过是达尔文资本主义
Natural selection.
自然选择
Absolutely.
绝对是
The strong survive.
强者生存
And I think your hand is weak.
我猜你手气挺弱
I call.
我跟
It appears you’re all in, Mr. Salas.
看来您全押上了 萨拉斯先生
Thirteen figures.
顺子
Well played.
玩得好
That was some risk.
很冒险啊
It wasn’t a risk.
不是冒险
No offense.
无意冒犯
I knew I was going to win.
我知道我会赢
Confusing times.
困惑的时代
Is she my mother, my sister or my daughter?
她是我母亲 我妹妹 还是我女儿
You’re hoping she’s not my wife.
您一定希望她不是我妻子
Things used to be simpler once.
从前事情都很简单
So I’m told.
听别人说的
Very beautiful.
非常美
Daughter.
女儿
Though she does look a lot like my wife.
但她看起来还是很像我妻子
Sylvia?
西尔维娅
Will Salas.
威尔·萨拉斯
Congratulations, Mr. Salas.
恭喜你 萨拉斯先生
You’ve taken years off my father’s life.
你夺去了我父亲很多年的人生
Which is normally what you do.
这是你经常做的事
Isn’t that right, my darling?
难道不是吗 我亲爱的
We’re having a party tomorrow night.
明晚我们有个晚会
Perhaps you’ll give him a chance to win back some of those years.
也许你会给他个机会赢回来几年
I’d love to.
我很乐意
Carl will tell you where I am.
卡尔会告诉你我住在哪
Good night, Mr. Salas.
晚安 萨拉斯先生
Sylvia, stay with your guards.
西尔维娅 别离开你的保镖
Fifty-nine years.
五十九年
Plus tax.
含税
The price includes delivery.
包邮
Delivery?
需要邮寄吗
To wherever you’re going to display it.
寄到你要展览的地方
Display it?
展览吗
Hell, I’m going to drive it.
靠 车就是用来开的
Will Salas.
威尔·萨拉斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!