No, it’s for them.
不 是为了他们
This is insane.
太疯狂了
They can take your time, just like that.
他们会拿走你的时间
Or you can take theirs.
我们也能拿走他们的
This is insane.
太疯狂了
Yeah, it’s insane.
是啊 很疯狂
We should be safe here until dawn.
这里很安全 可以在这等到早上
I pay by the day. It’ll take them a while to find me.
我按日租的房♥子 他们不会很快找到我
This is your place?
这是你家吗
There’s water. It’s cold, but it’s something.
只有凉水 但至少能用
You can put on fresh clothes.
你能换些干净衣服
Where’s your family?
你的家人呢
My mother timed out.
我妈妈用光了时间
This is her dress.
这是她的裙子
Yeah.
是的
What about your father?
你父亲呢
He died when I was a boy.
我很小的时候他就死了
He was a fighter. Strong arm.
他是个斗士 有强壮的手臂
He wasn’t the strongest, but he knew how to win.
虽然不是最强壮 但他知道如何取胜
How do you win?
你是怎么赢的
I’ll show you.
我演示给你看
What you do is let them have the upper hand.
你要做的就是让对手占优势
Then, he’d let his time go all the way down.
然后 一直让时间流向他们
Because he knew
因为他知道
that when you were down to your last seconds
当你只剩最后几秒时
and they think it’s over,
对手会以为这就结束了
they start watching your clock
他们开始注意你的表
and forget to watch their own.
而忽略了自己的
He died in a fight?
他是死于决斗吗
I think he was killed for giving away what he won.
我想他是把赢来的时间全都施舍掉才死的
He wasn’t just giving them time.
他不只是给别人时间
He was giving them hope.
是给他们希望
How long have you been this old?
你在这个岁数活了几年了
Twenty-five for three.
三次二十五岁了
Twenty-five for two.
我是两次二十五岁
What was it like when your clock started?
你的时间启动时 你在干什么
I was in the street.
我当时正在街上
It almost knocked me over.
那一下几乎把我打晕
My year was gone in a week,
我的一年时间一周就花完了
we were so in debt.
从此我们都为它所迫
After that, I lived day to day.
从那之后 我都数着日子生活
Mine was a little different.
我的有些不同
It woke me.
那一下把我惊醒
I looked in the mirror.
我对着镜子
I guess everybody does.
我想每个人都会如此
That’s what you’re gonna look like for the rest of your life.
你的下半生都是这个样子了
My dad gave me a decade to celebrate.
爸爸给了我十年来庆祝
You must hate me.
你一定很恨我吧
Where I come from.
恨我的出生
It’s nobody’s fault, what they’re born with.
生在哪里不是任何人的错
They open in a minute.
一分钟后那里就会开门
Let’s see how generous your father is now.
让我们看看你父亲能有多慷慨
The Timekeepers would have never let him do it.
时间监察不会让他这么干
You don’t have to say that.
你不用安慰我
How do you think my father built all those buildings?
你觉得我父亲是怎么发家的
By giving away a thousand years?
随变拿一千年到处送人吗
Now what?
现在怎么办
You can go home.
你可以回家了
There’s people on the streets.
街上有很多人
I can move without being spotted.
能掩护我离开
What have you got?
你还有多少时间
Eleven hours.
十一个小时
How does anyone live like this?
人们怎么能这样生活
You don’t generally sleep in.
你不要把时间都睡掉就是了
You can call for help.
你可以呼救
I’ll watch from here, I’ll make sure you’re safe.
我会从这里看着你 保证你安全
You know, you could fight this.
你还是可以改变命运
I can say that running to the ghetto was my idea.
我会说跑来贫民区是我的主意
My father’d believe that, he thinks I’m reckless.
我爸爸会相信的 他知道我很鲁莽
He has a lot of influence, Will.
威尔 他很有影响力
He can get you a lawyer.
他能给你请律师
He can make a deal with those Timekeepers.
他能和那些时间监察达成协议
I’m pretty sure that Timekeeper doesn’t make deals.
我肯定那个时间监察不会接受
What are you going to do?
那你要怎么办
Steal?
偷吗
Is it stealing if it’s already stolen?
如果本来就是赃物那还叫偷吗
Here. Just in case.
给 以防万一
I’ll be right here.
我就在这里等
Please deposit one minute.
请支付一分钟
Father? Sylvia?
爸爸 西尔维娅
You couldn’t spare a second, Father?
爸爸 你就这么吝啬吗
I wish I could say I’m surprised.
我真想说我很惊讶
Did you hear what I just said?
你听到我说的了吗
You know I’d do anything for you.
我这么做都是为了你
They’re coming to get you.
他们赶去救你了
They know where you are.
他们知道你在哪里
Will, look out!
威尔 小心
Sorry to disappoint you, we don’t keep much on us.
抱歉让你失望了 我们身上的时间不多
To discourage thieves like you.
就是为了打击你这样的贼
Think of this as a gift.
把这个当成礼物吧
Will! Come on!
威尔 快来
I didn’t mean to shoot him. I wanted to scare him.
我没想打伤他 只想吓吓他
I think you did both.
你两样都做到了
You could say thank you.
你该说谢谢
Thank you. What have you got?
谢谢 你还有多少时间
Nine hours.
九个小时
Why did you give him time?
你为什么要给他时间
You should have taken it.
你该把他的时间拿来
Timekeepers live day to day.
时间监察也是过一天算一天
It’ll be hours before the others show up.
其他警♥察♥过几个小时才能赶来
He could die in the ghetto.
他会死在贫民区
He still might.
他现在还可能会死
Timekeeper, what’s the hurry?
监察先生 干嘛那么着急
Stay a while. You might like us if you got to know us!
歇会呗 咱们聊聊 说不定能交个朋友
They’re going to think you’re with me.
他们会认为我们是同谋
Yes.
是的
This is a mess.
真糟糕
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
Back off!
后退
You’ve been shot. I was worried you timed out.
你受伤了 我担心你时间到了
Where’d you get that?
你从哪得到的时间
What are we going to do?
我们要去哪里
We can’t keep driving around in this car.
我们不能到处开着这辆车
It’s a cop car.
这是警车
So let’s make an arrest.
那么 我们来干一票吧
Was I going too fast?
我超速了吗
Not fast enough.
没有
The mistake you made was stopping.
你停下来才是个错误
Now, let’s see who you got back there.
瞧瞧你后面坐着谁
Got to be a year or two nobody’s using.
你们手上肯定有一两年吧
It went off.
走火了
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Come on.
出来
Now, I’d say, “Your money or your life,”
我应该说 要命还是要钱
But since your money is your life…
但既然你的钱就是你的命
How dare you steal from me?
你们竟敢抢劫
Don’t think of it as stealing. No?
别把这当成是抢劫 不是吗
Think of it as repossession.
就当是时间恢复正常吧
I’ll leave you with what I’ve had most every day of my life.
你也该尝尝我每天的生活 我给你留下
One day. One day?
一天 一天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!