Come on!
快点
See? They won’t jump.
看 他们没跟着跳吧
So much for your theory.
你说话真不靠谱
Shit!
妈的
Here!
从这儿上去
Go!

Stop! Stop!
站住 给我站住
I’m telling you, he’ll give up before we do!
我觉得 他肯定比我们先放弃
You sure about that?
你确定吗
No.
不确定
Go. I can’t.
快走 不要
You can! Go!
快走 走啊
Un-fucking-believable!
真他吗难缠
Hold on.
等等
You two look familiar.
你俩很眼熟啊
How about now?
现在能走了吧
Welcome to the Century.
欢迎光临世纪酒店
Hi. We’re looking for a quiet place to stay.
你好 我们想找个清静的住处
How many rooms?
几间房♥
All of them.
包场
We were hoping for something long-term.
我们想长♥期♥住这儿
Can we rely on the discretion of your staff?
你这里员工说话办事可靠吗
I’m sure you can.
绝对可靠
I’m sorry. We’re fully booked.
对不起 客满了
Right.
好吧
Nobody goes anywhere!
谁也不许走
Wait, whoa, whoa.
回来 喂 喂
Don’t look at me.
别看我
You know who I’m looking for.
你们知道我要找谁
I’m looking for whoever gave this man a month!
我要找给你们这种人一个月时间的那个人
And I’m gonna clean the
你们要是不说
clocks off of every one of you in this hellhole
我就把你们这群乌合之众
until someone says something I want to hear.
一个一个清零
I can’t hear anything.
怎么还没人说啊
Clean it.
给他清零
No, wait, wait. Wait. Please!
别这样 等等 等等 饶命
Please don’t. Please. I don’t know where they are!
求求你了 求求你 我真不知道他们在哪儿
Please.
求你了
Please!
饶命
Please.
饶了我吧
I believe you’re next.
下一个就是你
Um…
那个…
At last, someone’s acting reasonably.
终于有人识相了
I just want a share of the reward.
你要是拿了奖金 要分我一份
My young friend.
我的小朋友
You’ll get your reward.
我肯定会分你一大份
Ten years.
赏金10年
That’s insulting.
真侮辱人
If they catch us,
万一我们被捕
there’s no way they won’t kill us, is there?
肯定必死无疑 是不是
Do you regret this?
你后不后悔
You saved my life.
反正是你救了我的命
When?
什么时候
Now.
此时此刻
And every day since I met you.
与你相遇后的每分每秒
You forget, I almost got you killed a few times, too.
你难道忘了 我还有好几次差点害死你
I’m willing to overlook that.
我可以忽略不计
How’s the poor little rich girl?
可怜的小富家女 你好吗
I never got a chance to
我终于有机会
properly thank you for your time.
好好谢谢你的那些时间
I’m not surprised you stayed.
我不意外你留下了下来
It’s the life, isn’t it?
这才叫生活 对吧
Here we don’t stop living
在这个时区 只要身体不死
until we’re actually dead.
就能活得惊险刺♥激♥
There are a lot more ways to die around here.
除了这里 还有很多种死法
But here, there’s dancing before dying.
但在这里 死前也要娱乐一下
Of course, it’s your friend I’m most happy to run into again.
当然 我想跟你朋友再玩一局
You’ve been causing a lot of trouble, which is normally my job.
你们惹了不少麻烦 通常这都是我的工作
Don’t you understand?
你们明不明白
The reason the Timekeepers
时间监察之所以不抓我
leave me alone is ’cause I have boundaries.
就是因为我守规矩
I steal from my own people.
我只偷自己时区的人
You surely know things are bad when I have to restore order.
你肯定明白 我重整秩序的时候可不手软
Fortunately for you, I don’t like to kill a man in cold blood.
算你幸运 我不喜欢冷血杀人
I do it.
虽然我经常这么干
But I prefer not to.
但我并不喜欢
I think you deserve a fighting chance.
我觉得你值得跟我赌一把
We play to zero.
我们玩清零
What’s the point?
有什么意义
I lose, I die. I win, they kill me.
如果我输了会死 如果赢了 他们会杀了我
If you don’t fight, I’ll kill you now.
如果你不玩 我现在就杀了你
And her?
那她怎么办
After I take you,
先干掉你
I’ll take her.
再干♥她♥
Oh, yeah. And her time.
哦对了 还有她的时间
Then I’ll collect my reward
然后恢复这个世界的秩序
for making everything right in the world.
领♥取♥我的奖金
This way!
这边跑
All the time he’s taken.
他拿走了那么多时间
Don’t you mean the time he’s given away, sir?
你是指他给出去的时间吧 长官
Even to you?
也给过你吧
I have given 50 years of my life to this job.
我把50年的人生给了这份工作
I am not about to see those years go to waste.
我绝不能白白浪费了
Go on.
继续查
I’m sorry to be the one to break this to you,
跟你们说句不好听的话
but by tomorrow
再在这儿干站着
you won’t have time to stand around.
你们明天就没时间活着了
God damn it.
见鬼
It’s over.
完了
We lost. We’re not doing any good.
我们输了 我们的努力根本没用
At least we’re trying.
至少我们尽力了
No. You don’t understand. All
没有 你不懂
they have to do is keep raising the cost of living.
他们轻易就能提高生活成本
A hundred years. Two. A thousand. It does nothing.
我们偷一百年 两百年 一千年 根本没用
So, what? We just stop fighting?
那怎么办 就这么放弃了吗
We can’t win. We can’t hurt them.
我们赢不了 根本伤不了他们毫毛
The time we’re taking makes no damn difference!
我们抢的那些时间 对他们来说只是九牛一毛
What would? What would hurt them?
那怎么办 怎么才能动摇他们的根基
A million years. You got a million years on you?
怎么也得一百万年 你有一百万年吗
I guess it really would take a million years.
我看还真得抢个一百万年
Let’s give up.
我们投降吧
Stop!
站住
I am Sylvia Weis.
我是西尔维娅·韦斯
I want to surrender,
我来投降
but only to my father.
但只向我父亲投降
Sylvia.
西尔维娅
Hello, Daddy.
爸爸 你好
Stay where you are!
站着别动
You’ve hired more guards since I last saw you.
你增加了不少保安啊
Thanks to you, I need them.
多亏你 我才需要这么多人
One too many.
发没发现多了一个
Guns down.
把枪都放下
Now!
快放下
Do it.
放下
Let’s go for a ride.
走 我们去散个步
You’d steal from your own father.
你居然偷你亲爹的钱
Is it stealing if it’s already stolen?
偷强盗的钱也叫偷吗
What’s the combination?
密♥码♥
Well, it’s not my birthday.
肯定不是我生日
You’ve started to regret that day, I imagine, Father.
我肯定你后悔那天生下我了吧 爸爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!