– 你该闭嘴了 – 知道吗
– It’s time to shut your mouth now. – You know what?
我厌倦了所有人都指挥我该干什么
I’m getting so sick of everybody telling me what to do.
退后 迪伦 你退后
Oi!! Step back, Dylan, y’step back!
你们俩 滚出我的酒吧
You two, get the hell out of my bar!
好的 韦恩 放下枪
Alright, Wayne, put the gun down. Ok, Wayne.
老兄 我头上的肿包得有内布拉斯加州那么大
Man, I got a lump on my head the size of Nebraska.
好了 闭嘴 莱尔 没事的
Ok. Shut up, shut up, Lyle. That’s ok.
– 一切安好 – 我流血了吗
– Everything’s fine. Everything’s fine. – Am I bleeding man?
闭嘴 莱尔
Shut up, Lyle!
我不在乎我们认识多久了
I don’t care how long we’ve known each other.
你等着瞧
You screw this up.
柏 看看我头发 流血了吗
Bo, look at my hair, man. Am I bleeding? Bo!
柏 我的头发变色了吗
Bo, my head’s gonna be all discolored.
黛安 嗨 我刚接到电♥话♥说你在这儿
Diane! Hi. I just got the call that you are here.
是什么事让你来给我惊喜
To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?
怎么了
What?
认识这里吗
Do you recognise it?
看起来没什么变化啊
I don’t even look any smaller.
我再也没有回来过
I never came here again.
我害怕
I was scared.
总觉得 这里有什么
Always felt like… There was something here.
让人成熟太多
Something…too grown up…
太真实的东西
Too real.
你觉得我第一次发神经是在这里
Do you think this was the place I first went nuts or…
还是更早
Does it go further back?
你不疯 贝姬
C’mon, you’re not crazy, Becky.
我曾经有过
I was once.
大学刚毕业
Right after college.
在菲利普和我订婚前
Before Phillip and I were engaged.
我曾精神崩溃
I… kind of fell apart.
无法应对这个世界 于是
Couldn’t deal with being in the world, so…
在州北边的一个医院呆了一阵子
Spent some time in a hospital up state.
做康复
Rehabilitating.
我不知道这事
I didn’t know about that.
对 你不知道
Yeah, you missed that one.
可能因为我也差不多忘记了
Probably because I missed most of it too.
我没有知觉
I couldn’t feel anything.
就只在床上躺了三个月
I just laid in bed for 3 months…
努力积攒哭泣的力量
Trying to work up enough energy to cry.
菲利普一直陪着我
Phillip was with me through all of it.
为我读书 陪我坐着
He read to me. He sat with me…
努力帮我渡过难关
tried to get me through it.
大概是他成功了
He probably did.
肯定不是靠我自己
Sure wasn’t me.
– 我太弱了 – 贝姬 别这么说自己
– So goddamn weak. – Becky, how can you say that?
你为我做了很多
What you did for me.
说实话 我让你的生活变轻松了吗
Have I made your life any easier, honestly?
是的
Yes.
虽然我读不到你的思想
You know, I can’t read your mind.
迪伦 但我知道你在说谎
Dylan but I know when you’re lying.
– 贝姬 别这样 – 我不能这样活下去
– Becky, don’t do this. – I can’t live like this.
迪伦 菲利普是我丈夫
Dylan… Phillip is my husband.
我知道你不喜欢他 但我必须得跟他过日子
I know you don’t like him, but I need to be with him.
我得再去找他
I need to find him again.
好吧 你要遵从他们的安排吗
Yeah, you gotta do what you’re told, right?
– 这不公平 – 公平
– That’s not fair. – Fair?
终于 我第一次在生命里感受到了
I finally, for once in my life, I can see something…
真实的情感 然后你却让我放弃
something real, and then you tell me I gotta give up, so..
这怎么能算公平
How do you call it fair??
我不能和你在一起 我也不能
I can’t be with you, and I can’t…
我也不能再和你玩这个游戏了
I can’t play at this anymore!
这不是游戏 不能拿这个当儿戏
It’s not a game. It’s not something that you play.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
你会没事的
You are going to be fine.
老天 迪伦
God, Dylan…
你优点太多了
You have so much.

You…
你让我倾倒
you blew me away.
你知道的 你
You know that, you..
我永远不会忘记
I’m never gonna forget that.
– 我们能不能 – 不行
– Couldn’t we just… – No.
我如何就这么离开你
How do you expect me to just shut you off?
因为你爱我
Because you love me.
请给我杯威士忌
Me a whiskey, please?
你来这里
The thing is… you come in here
总是要惹麻烦
and it’s always some kind of trouble.
你听说什么了吗
Is that what you hear?
可不是什么好事 你在这里
Not too nicely, though, you were in here
和你臭味相投的兄弟们表演了一出综合格斗啊
doing your little MMA style tango… with soul brothers.
他们来了 我就走了
They showed up. I left.
没交集
We didn’t associate.
迪伦 这不是开玩笑 好吗
Dylan, this ain’t the goddamn drill. Ok?
你都被炒鱿鱼了
You even got yourself fired.
然后又和出了名的坏蛋混在一起
You’re hanging out with known felons.
现在 莱尔到处找你
And now, Lyle is looking to bust yo ass off
想给你尝尝厉害
all across the dessert.
吉登斯 听着 你能不能
Giddons, look, can you…

NO!!
不 不要
NO! NO!
– 请住手 – 你怎么了
– Please stop! – What’s wrong with you?
请住手
Please!
迪伦 迪伦
Dylan! Dylan!!
你到底怎么了
What the hell’s wrong with you?
– 混♥蛋♥ – 柏和莱尔吗
– You bastards? – Bo and Lyle?
你知道我现在眼里看到什么吗 一间牢房♥
Y’know what I’m looking at right now, a cell.
告诉我 你和那两兄弟有什么纠葛
You tell me what’s going on with them brothers…
你都不用去管 我会解决
You won’t even have to think about that. I’ll take it…
不 我现在正看着她 我在里面
No, I mean, I’m looking at her right now. I’m in it!
什么
What?
他们让我看到的 因为他们也看到我这里
This is where they put me, ’cause this is where they see me.
等等 你这是要
Wait a minute, so this is when…
为自己的烂摊子开始责怪全世界了吗
You start blaming the whole world for your crap, is that right?
不 我不会再那样了
No. No, this is where I stop.
这可没完
We ain’t finished.
我想让你康复
I want you to get better.
别再 什么都担心了
To stop… worrying about everything.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
你只需要
You just need to be…
单独待一阵子 没有干扰
alone for a while. No distractions.
直到你再次感受到 自我
‘Till you feel ..yourself again.
丽贝卡 我爱你
Rebecca. I love you.
现在我们脑袋都长包了
Now we both got lumps in our heads.
今天是周四 该行动了 迪
It’s Thursday! Time to go to work, Dyl!
– 我得去个地方 – 对 我们知道是哪里
– I got to be somewhere. – Yeah, and we know where.
我跟柏说 我们应该干掉你
You know, I told Bo, that we should bust you up…
然后把你扔在野外 但他有自己的方式
and leave you there when we’re through. But he’s got a code.
只要两小时 然后就放过你 迪
2 hours and comfortable living, Dyl.
不行 我得去个地方 求你了
No, I need to be somewhere. I’m asking.
我回答过了
And I’m answering.
其他以后再解决
We’ll worry about swarms later.
你的人根本不会知道她在这里
None of your people will even know she was here.
我打赌只需几个月 她就会恢复正常的
I’m betting she’ll be back to normal, in a..just a couple months.
也许吧
Maybe.
看见是谁开的车吗
Did you see who was driving that car?
走吧
Go.
– 早上好 女士们先生们 – 贝卡
– Good morning, ladies and gentlemen… – Becca.
这里是机长广播
…this is your captain speaking..
– 我们正在爬升 – 贝卡
– ..we are currently creeping up to.. – Becca.
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
回答我 丽贝卡
Come on, answer me, Rebecca!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!