我得等一阵子再说
I’d gotta wait.
等等 也就是说… 这是你的房♥子咯
Wait, so… this is your house?
不 好吧 这是我的房♥子 有些乱糟糟的
No, it’s… yeah it is, but… uh it’s a little messy…
早就没人来打扫了
It’s kinda the maid’s decade off.
– 等等 你在干什么 – 呃 这样更好
– Wait, what’re you doing? – Aarg, it’s better this way.
不用…
Shouldn’t have to…
不经常有女生来我这里
I don’t really have girls over too much.
对了 我必须得问问你 你是不是…
Oh my god, I have to ask you. Did you… uhm…
昨晚是不是有人
Did you get hit last night
在你肩上狠狠地打了一拳
on the shoulder like, really hard?
是啊 那个混球冲着我就来了
Yeah, sure did. Son’ bitch just like came at me…
用的台球杆 我知道 当时我看到了
With a pool cue! I know, I was there.
而且我也… 看到了这场晚宴
And I was also… at this dinner party.
– 我当时还试图挡开他 – 贝姬
– Trying to fend him off. – Becky?
你好… 不好意思 是维姬·马登打来的
Hi… sorry… it’s Vicki Madden.
我在和她说我昨晚矫捷的身手
I was just telling her about my smooth move last night.
– 你可得好好说啊 – 是啊 你说什么
– You must tell it really well. – Yeah, what was that?
当然了 孩子的声音棒极了 唇语: 我很抱歉
God, yes, the kids sound amazing. (I’m sorry)
真是难以置信
Can’t believe that.
– 确实很矫捷啊 – 谢谢你 维姬
– That was very smooth. – Thank you… Vicki.
– 那是你的丈夫咯 – 哦 是啊…
– So, that was your husband? – Oh… yeah… uhm.
是… 那是菲利普
Yeah… that’s Phillip.
– 长得挺英俊 – 是啊
– Good-looking guy. – Yeah.
是个医生 他经营这边的医院
Doctor. He runs the hospital here.
– 专业人士 – 是啊
Professional man. – Yeah.
我最好得走了
I should probably go.
等一下 你明天… 还想再聊聊吗
Woah, do you wanna… talk again tomorrow?
可以啊 但是得等菲利普去上班之后
Ok… but after Phillip goes to work.
你不会又打算挨一拳吧
You’re not like planning on getting hit again, are you?
让我想想 我没这个打算
Well, let’s see. It’s not in my book.
不会挨打了 最痛的一次是…
I wouldn’t have anyway. Worst I ever took was…
– 我的天啊 – 怎么了
– Oh my god! – What?
我问你一件事 你有没有滑过雪橇
Let me ask you something, did you ever go sledding?
你有没有滑雪橇的时候受过重伤
Did you ever go sledding and get really hurt?
– 我撞上了一棵树 – 天啊
– I hit a tree. – Jesus, God.
我当场就晕过去了 我是说…
I got knocked out cold. I mean…
我一定是昏迷了一分多钟
I must’ve been out for more than a minute.
我现在还有那个疤痕…
I still have the scar…
迪伦 那是二十年前的事了
Dylan, that was 20 years ago.
真是活见鬼了
I’ll be damned.
我缝了十二针
I got 12 stitches..
我的妈妈… 之后再也不让我滑雪橇了
And my mom… never let me go sledding again.
倒不是说我还想滑
Not that I was all that keen to.
嘿 在你大概…
Hey, what about when you were like…
十六岁的时候…
I don’t know, maybe 16…
你因什么事特别悲伤
I mean you were all torn up about something.
我感觉那是个炎夏
I wanna say it was like the dead of summer.
而且那件事一定很令人不快 因为…
And it must’ve been a killer, because…
我得有一整个月闷闷不乐的
I must’ve been crossed out for a month.
啊 真是太尴尬了
Ohh, that is so embarassing.
– 怎么啦 – 我不能说 这…
– What? – I can’t tell you. It’s…
– 太私密了 – 哎 说吧 你得告诉我啊
– too personal. – Oh, come on. You got to.
你害得我整个七月都不开心
You owe me a whole July.
那是因为…
That was…
沃尔特… 我的第一任男友
Walter… my first boyfriend.
我当时深爱着他 他那时二十岁
I was so in love with him. He was 20, you know.
我也不知道 我们交往了两个月吧
I don’t know. We went out for like 2 months.
然后我们那个了之后他就跟我提出了分手
And then he broke up with me right after we…
你懂得
you know.
– 哦 怪不得 – 是啊
– Oh, no wonder. – Yeah.
我的意思是 刚做完就…
I mean like, right after.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
毁了你的夏天… 我很抱歉
Sorry if I… uh… ruined your summer.
不 没关系
No… that’s cool.
我已经习惯了有奇怪的心情 以及…
I was… y’know pretty used to having like, weird moods and…
– 一些我解释不了的事情 – 我也是
– stuff I couldn’t really explain. – Yeah, me too.
我还以为是经前综合症呢
I pretty much thought that you were pms.
是啊 很多人都会把我们弄混
Yeah, lots of people get us mixed up.
我还记得其他一些事
I remember some other stuff too.
不好说 应该都是比较私密的事情
I don’t know. I guess it’s all kinda personal.
比如… 妈妈
Like… mom.
是啊 想必是这样
Yeah, that figures.
– 你当时在上大学 是吗 – 对
– You were in college, right? – Yeah.
她以前身体一直不是很好 她以前
She wasn’t ever very well. She was…
有点像我现在这样
Like me, kind of.
跟一个人体标本没什么两样
Not much of a physical specimen.
迪伦 有些事情
Dylan, there’s something..
我之前从来没有认真的去想过 但是
Didn’t make any sense to me at the time, but..
我总觉得 有一个人一直陪伴在我身边
You know, I always felt like there was someone with me.
怎么说呢 就是有那种感觉
You know, just like a feeling.
在她去世之后 这种感觉空前强烈
I felt it… more strongly than ever.. After she died.
帮我渡过了难关
It helped.
你有没有过这种感觉呢
Did you ever feel that way?
你说呢
Why don’t you tell me?
我 记得那是你在监狱里度过的第一晚
I ..remember your first night in prison?
噢 对 好吧 坦白从宽的时候到了
Oh, yeah. Right. Time to come clean.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我只是 很擅长开锁
I just… good with locks.
但对警报器就不是那么在行了
Not that good with silent alarms.
所以在监狱里跟无期徒刑犯待了两年
Got 2 years in with mostly lifers
好吧 我想那段日子就像 噩梦一样
Yeah. I figured that was..nightmares.
真的非常可怕
It was really terrifying.
是 在那我有种前所未有的孤独感
Yeah, I never felt alone as I did in there,
任人摆布
doing my bid.
你不孤独
You weren’t.
– 嘿 哈哈 天呐 喂 – 怎么了
– Hey. Haha. Jesus, hey. – What?
– 你去照照镜子 – 什么
– Go look in a mirror. – What?
来嘛 我几乎都不知道
Come on. I don’t even hardly know what
你长成什么样子 除了大部分时间见过你的手
you look like, except mostly your hands.
快去 给我看看啦
Go on. Show me.
我 那什么 你怎么不先去啊
I… you know, why don’t you do that?
因为 是我先问的
‘Cause. I asked first.
那 除非你先照给我看 不然我不会去的
Well.. I’m not doing it unless you do it too.
好吧 但是 女士优先
Ok. But… after you.
我都没换衣服呢
I’m not even dressed!
拜托 那怪谁啊 小懒虫
Well, c’mon, whose fault is that, lazy bones?
动起来
Let’s go.
好啦
Fine.
– 这也太荒谬了 我很怕 – 噢得了吧
– This is ridiculous. I’m scared. – Oh c’mon, what do
有什么好怕的啊 – 闭嘴啦 你明明也很怕
you got to be scared of? – Shut up, you’re scared too.
好 我现在准备照镜子了
Ok. I’m going to the mirror now.
– 天呐 你好漂亮 – 噢 别犯傻了
– God, how beautiful. – Oh, don’t be stupid.
哦 不是 当我说你漂亮的时候
Yeah, no. When I said beautiful, like I
就像在说丑的反义词的意思 哦我在说什么啊
meant y’know ugly word cover, what did I say?
别因为我陪你一起蹲过监狱你就奉承我
Just don’t flatter me because I stuttered in prison with you.
你想什么呢 嘿 听着
What are you talking about? Hey, look,
我很高兴能变成一个这么漂亮的姑娘
I was having fun being a beaufitul girl there.
我都快准备去 买♥♥顶帽子啥的了 转过来
I was all ready to go.. buy hats or something. Go back.
不 不行 该你给我看了
No, no! It’s your turn.
– 等等啊马上好 – 该你了
– Hold on just give me a second. – It’s your turn!
看了别哭啊
Read’em and weep.
你长得不错呢
You got such a nice face.
– 不错 哈 – 噢 不是
– Nice, huh? – Oh, no.
– 我是说 对 是很不错啊 – 好吧
– I mean, yeah, it is. – Well..
我头发不多 但刚好挡住了难看的头顶
It ain’t much but it does cover my insidely skull,
所以看上去好点
so that’s a plus.
– 你好啊 – 你好
– Hi. – Hi.
不 不是 完全不是你想的那样的啦 我们
No, no. It was nothing like that, we um..
我们其实真正意义上的见面是在他
We actually met when he..
在他来我的学校演讲的时候
When he lectured at my school.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!