我不知道
I don’t know..
我只是 觉得现在对我来说不是个好时机
I just… Ain’t exactly good timing for me.
你还想干什么啊 伙计
What else you gonna do man?
你只愿意给凯迪拉克打蜡吗
You gonna just wax a bunch of caddies?
迪伦 这之前可是你的主意
Dylan, this was your idea.
你刚出狱时 是你说要来点行动的
When you got out, you asked for some action.
能让你从头再来 而且是毫无风险的
Something to get back on your feet. Something safe.
现在前方的道路畅通无阻
Now this is way the hell out in Bedlow.
而且所有的器材设施就放在那儿
And all that equipment just sitting there.
长时间没人用它们 它们可是会生锈的
There ain’t no bodies. It’s gonna rust.
根本不会有受害者
There’s no victim here!
是啊 只会有一个真的罪犯而已
Arh, just a true convict.
迪伦 我们让你来分一杯羹
Dylan, we let you in on this,
是因为你之前要求过
because you asked.
这事若跟你没有利害关系 我可不想让你知道
Now I don’t like you knowing if you don’t have a stake in it.
我们会等着你的 伙计
We’ll be waiting on you, boy.
回头见啦 约伯老婆
Catch you soon, Dill Pickle.
– 嗨 – 噢 菲利普
– Hey, – Oooh, Phillip.
– 你刚刚吓到我了 – 抱歉啊
– Sorry, you startled me. – Sorry.
你知道我是怎么进来的
You know how I get in these places.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I do…
我只是惊讶你怎么会来这里
which is why I’m surprised to see you here.
– 一切都还好吗 – 是啊 都还好
– Everything alright? – Yeah, everything’s fine.
我正散步然后我 就突然心血来潮
I was around and I.. had a wild ignition:
你有空一起吃个午饭吗
you might be free for lunch?
还真的心血来潮哈
Pretty wild ignition.
听着 我还在工作 我恐怕
Look, I’ve still got my doctor’s cap on, I’m afraid.
梅纳德在这里讨论他的研究项目
Maynard’s here to discuss his research program.
– 那 嗯 精神分♥裂♥麻醉 – 麻醉疗法
– The …uhm.. sphizophrenic narco.. – Narcotherapy.
是个很难的单词 哈
It’s a big word, huh.
噢 正好提醒了我
Oh, which reminds me,
下周四是个大型资金筹集活动呢
next Thursday is the big fundraiser so..
所有事都要为此让路
Don’t put us down for anything.
好的 – 嗯 很好
Ok. – Ok, good.
– 丹尼斯 – 菲利普
– Dennis! – Phillip.
你还记得我的妻子贝姬吗
You remember my wife, Becky?
噢 当然 很高兴我们又见面了
Oh yes, nice to see you again.
梅纳德医生您好
Dr. Maynard.
– 你们两个有约吗 – 噢 没有
– Do you two have plans? – Oh, no..uhm
如果我再随兴想一起吃饭的话
I just need to remember to call ahead first
得记着提前打招呼
if I’m going to be spontaneous.
我知道了
I see.
好吧 我先走了 你们两位慢慢聊
Ok, I’ll just leave you guys then.
好的 我应该不会误了晚餐时间的
Ok, I shouldn’t be late for dinner.
好啊 那么 我们周四筹资会的时候再见了
Ok, and..um..I’ll see you Thursday at the fundraiser.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
就现在的情形来看 还很难讲
It’s hard to tell, right off.
是啊 我希望你能多抽空来观察一下她
Yeah, I wish you could’ve spent more time with her.
我不知道她会来医院找我
I didn’t know she was coming.
你懂的 我 我能理解你在说什么
Y’know I..I see what you were talking about..
她的肢体语言有很强的防范性 隐藏得很深
Her body language is very protective, very concealing.
她正表现出极度的不适
She’s deeply uncomfortable.
非常奇怪啊
It’s odd.
是啊 她一直都忧心忡忡的
Yeah, she’s always been skittish.
我 我只是 我也不知道为什么
I..I just..I don’t know.
等等 等一下 这个男的是谁
Wait, wait, who’s this guy?
那是”消音器” 迈克
That’s “Muffler” Mike.
他的消音器坏了八年之久
His Muffler’s been busted for about 8 years.
所以他一来所有人都知道
So everyone knows when’s he coming.
然后那个就是 鲍勃·格瑞斯
Aaand that is..Bob Greezy.
我们都叫他 对 “马屁精” 鲍勃
We call him..yup, “Greasy” Bob.
好吧 我知道听来不是个好称呼 但是吧
Ok, so, it’s not brilliant, but..
禁止打电♥话♥
没有例外
我其实跟他一起在高速公路上工作过一次
I ..uh..actually worked with him once on a highway job.
他臭得要死
He’s got a really annoying smell.
– 你有事吗 兄弟 – 跟他说去你♥妈♥的♥
– Got a problem, buddy? – Tell him to go fuck himself.
– 不 不 – 去你♥妈♥的♥
– No, no. – Go fuck yourself dude.
– 没啥事 啥事都没有 – 怂货
– No, no problem at all. We’re cool. – Such a wimp.
怎么了 你想让我们俩都挨打吗
What, you like it when we get hit?
嘿 那是谁啊 她好辣哎
Hey, who’s that? She’s hot.
那是堂娜 是个不错的姑娘
Yeah, that’s Donna. She’s a nice girl.
她不错 她结婚没 她是不是很有故事
She’s a nice girl? Is she married? Is she covered in stories?
我没听见你说什么
Not to hear it.
– 等等 她向你招手呢 – 我知道
– Wait, she’s waving! – I know.
你们是朋友么 约她出去嘛
You guys are friends? Ask her out!
– 我不想随便约人家 – 别啊 嫑当懦夫
– I’m not gonna just ask her. – No, don’t be a wuss.
– 你知道你喜欢她的 – 闭嘴
– You know you want her. – Shut up.
看呐 她过来了
Look, she’s coming over..
你这是什么特别魔力这么吸引女人
What is this strange power you have over women?
你再不闭嘴 我就屏蔽你
You don’t shut up, I’m gonna shut you out.
你最好别 尤其是你女朋友在的时候
You’d better not, not when your girlfriend’s here.
– 嘿 迪伦 – 到我这来 姑娘
– Hey, Dylan. – Come to you, wench.
嘿 堂娜
Hey, Donna.
– 嘿 – 你是…一个人么
– Hey. – Are you.. here alone?
噢 珍妮原本要来的 但是
Oh, Jenny’s supposed to be coming, but…
最近没怎么见你来这
Haven’t seen you around much lately.
没怎么来过这片
Haven’t been around.
别废话了 说你喜欢她的鞋子
Duh, say you like her shoes.
我喜欢你的鞋子
Uh, I like your shoes
它们 嗯 挺好的
They..uh..they work.
没想到你注意到了 我打折的时候买♥♥的
I can’t believe you notice them. I got them on sale.
又漂亮又百搭
They pretty much just go with everything, y’know.
明白了 你得夸她们买♥♥的东西 做的事情
See! You compliment them on something they did or bought.
别谈论眼睛之类天生就有的东西
Not like their eyes or something they were born with
这样她们就知道你喜欢她们哪里了
That’s how they know that you like them,
你喜欢她们的品味 喜欢她们的…
you like their taste, you like their…
闭嘴
Shut up!
我讨厌这首歌♥
I just hate this song.
别逗了 这是我最喜欢的歌♥
You’re joking! This is like my favourite song.
哦 我知道 我就是 听的次数太多了
Oh I know..I just.. I’ve heard this so many times.
这倒没错 他们放的次数很多
Oh, yeah, that’s true. They do play it a lot.
呃 约她出去 约她出去 约 她 出 去
Argh. Ask her out. Ask her out. ASK HER OUT!
那个 堂娜 我想
Say, Donna..I was thinking..er
你 你周二晚上 忙不忙
Are you… are you busy.. Tuesday night?
我几乎每晚都忙
I’m busy most nights.
– 你想说什么 – 我就是 想 那个
– What do you have in mind? – Oh I just… thought that..er
我可以为你做饭 我可以为你做饭
I could cook for you. I could cook for you.
我可以为你做晚饭
I could cook you dinner.
– 你会做饭 – 是啊 那个
– You cook? – Yeah, I mean, well…
会做一点 你爱吃什么
Thing or two, what do you like?
我喜欢牛排 大块牛排
Well, I like steaks. Big steaks.
好的 好的 我可以 为你搞定
Alright, alright, yeah I could.. I’ll fix you up.
半熟牛排 配秘制酱料 再加上时令配菜
A rare steak, with a fancy sauce. And trimmings for days.
– 好的 – 你要是有空的话
– Ok. – I mean if you’re not too busy.
进展顺利啊
I’m so smooth.
周二得去看我妈 不过周四我有空
Tuesday I’m seeing my mom, but I think Thursday I’m free.
说定了 晚餐定在六点半
Done, dinner at 6:30.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
– 我周四晚上没空 – 没打算带赏你
– I’m busy Thursday night. – You’re not coming.
珍妮来了 那么就 六点半
Jenny’s here. So… 6:30?
六点半
6:30.
好的 得走了 嗨
Ok. Gotta go. Hi.
菲利普和我周四有个募集晚会 你个笨蛋
Phillip and I have a fundraiser Thursday night, you dope.
好吧 要不你周一联♥系♥我
Yeah, how about you call on Monday,
教我怎么接吻什么的
tell me how to kiss and stuff?
是谁让你约她的 你连怎么跟她聊天都不会
Who made you ask her out? You couldn’t even talk to her
– 没我你不行 – 就不带你玩
– You’re nothing without me. – Still not coming.
我可以成就你 也可以毁了你
I made you and I can break you.
这个活动一定会意义非凡
This event is going to be so great.
对拉勒米计划会有很大帮助
It’ll help with the Laramie Project.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!