– 怎么了 你有什么 – 什么
– Why, what do you have? – What?
– 一辆路虎揽胜 – 不错 很安全的车
– A Range Rover. – Nice, safe.
我能看到你那里
I can see out there.
我也能看到…
I can see…
这里
here too.
看起来一个近在眼前 一个远在天边
It’s like one’s close and one’s far away.
我只需聚焦一下…
I just focus and…
就能看到这里…
I can see what’s here…
还有脑海中的想象
wh… what’s in my head.
那不是你的想象 女士 那是新墨西哥
It’s ain’t your head, lady. This is New Mexico.
等等 你是真人
Wait, you’re real!?
你是一个真人
You’re a real person!
这是我今天听到最温馨的话了
Oh, that’s the sweetest thing anybody said to me all day.
我不明白
I don’t understand this.
好冷啊
It’s cold.
等等 你… 你很冷吗
Wait. Are you… are you cold there?
是啊 已经快到冬天了
Yeah. It’s… uhm.. It’s almost winter.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
啊 真是太疯狂了
Oh, this is too crazy.
我听你的声音就像
And I can hear you like…
就像听自己说话一样
…like I hear myself.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你不是我想象出来的 那么你在哪儿
If you’re not in my head, then where are you?
– 新罕布♥什♥尔州埃克塞特 – 新罕布♥什♥尔
– Exeter. New Hampshire. – New Hampshire?
快离开那儿吧
Get outta here.
等一下 现在几点了
Wait a minute. What time is it?
呃… 哪天了
You know, what… what day?
呃… 今天是周四 是…
Uhm… it’s Thursday. The uhm…
二十四号♥
twenty fourth.
好吧 日期没错 你有表吗
Okay. Well that’s the day, I think. Do you have a watch?

Yeah.
天啊
Oh my god.
你在未来
You’re in the future!
– 你比现在超前了两个小时 – 不
– You’re 2 hours in the future!! – No.
我在另一个时区里
I’m in a different time zone.
哦 是哈
Oh. Yeah, right.
你听得到我的思绪吗
Can you hear my thoughts?
我不知道 你想点什么吧
I don’t know. Think something.
好吧
OK.
我该想些什么呢
What should I think about?
– 这我不能告诉你啊 – 也对
– I’m not allowed to tell you. – Right.
好吧
OK.
好吧 我什么都没听到
Yeah, no, I’ve got nothing.
我在想我的新运动鞋
I’m thinking about new snickers.
好吧 你想的东西够奇怪的
OK. It’s a weird one.
好吧 如果我们一起…
Alright, well, hey, what if we just both…
– 丽贝卡 你还好吗 – 喂 你还在吗
– Rebecca, are you alright? – Hello? You there?
你好… 布斯警长
Hi… Chief Booth.
– 你还好吗 – 嗯
– You OK? – Yes.
我没事
I’m fine.
我很抱歉 我好像是摔到了 我觉得我…
I’m so sorry. I think I fell. I think I’m…
你受伤了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
没有 我觉得我可能是…
No, I think maybe I had…
吃坏东西了
bad clams, or something.
你是不是… 你怎么样 奥黛丽还好吗
Are you…? How are you? How’s Audrey?
挺好 她很好 你确定自己没事么
Good. She’s great. Are you sure you’re alright?
嗯 我好极了
Yeah, I’m.. I’m great.
好极了
I’m great.
你可不可以…
Maybe if you just… uhm
陪我走到车边
walk me to my car to be sure.
当然 – 你知道…
Absolutely. – You know..
车停到哪儿了
Where are ya?
我记得停到那边了
I think I’m parked right over here.
– 你确定没事吗 – 我一点事都没有
– You sure you’re ok? – I’m totally fine.
你还在吗
Are you there?
哇 我们好像是断线了
Wow. Guess we got disconnected.
是啊 有人来了 我不得不把你挂掉
Yeah, someone came. I had to cut you off.
那么… 等等 你怎么做的
So… Wait, how?
我能感觉到你想和我交流
I mean, I could feel you trying to come in.
我脑中有种
Was… uhm… There’s a kinda swimmy feeling
眩晕的感觉
at the back of my head,
但是我能阻止它
but… I could stop it.
– 那太好了 – 是啊
– That’s good to know. – Yeah.
我不能在这说话了 人们都在盯着我看
I can’t talk here, people are staring at me.
好吧 我还有个工作
Right, assuming I’ve still got a job,
我得去上班了 但是…
I need to get to it, but uh…
我们得谈谈这件事啊
I mean, we gotta talk about all this.
好的 稍后再谈
Ok, later though.
– 七点可以吗 – 可以
– 7 o’clock? – Ok.
等等 那是我这边的五点 我还在上班
Wait, that’s five in my time. I’m still at work.
十点如何 也就是我这里的八点
Say 10, 8 for me?
– 好的 没问题 – 好
– Yeah, great, fine. Ok. – Ok.
对了 如果出于某种原因
Oh, and if, you know,
我们联♥系♥不上了…
it don’t work for some reason, then uh…
很高兴… 能认识你
It was nice… meeting you.
嘿 下雪了
Hey… it’s snowing.
注意点 车顶也得擦干净
Hey, hey, hey. On top.
– 天呐 已经快十点了 – 确实是啊
– Oh my god, it’s almost 10. – Why, yes it is.
你有什么… 期待的事情吗
Is it… is it some cause for excitement?
没 没 没
No, no, no.
只是我们吃得好晚啊
Just we ate so late.
是啊 我告诉过你
Yeah, I told you
– 今天会很漫长的 – 嗯 我知道
– it’s gonna be a long day. – Yeah, I know.
不 我只是… 我只是想说…
No, I was just… I just meant…
我只是想说你一定累坏了
I just meant you must be tired
想睡觉了吧
and thinking about going to bed.
其实我没有
Well, I’m not.
– 这样没关系吧 – 当然
– Is that ok? – Of course.

Good.
实际上 现在有一个电视剧… 我想看
Actually… there was a show I wanted to… to watch.
好啊 听起来挺有趣的
Oh yeah, that sounds fun for you.
我的老天呐
Ooh my god.
是啊 你好啊
Well. Yeah, Hi.
天啊 我期待好久了
Oh boy. Did I not expect this talk?
我还以为我之前只是…
I thought I was just…
我知道 我也是
I know, I did too.
啊 好吧
Oh man. Ok.
呃… 我…
Well, uh… I just…
我花了一整天
I spent all day just trying to think
试图想明白这到底是怎么一回事
why this could be happening.
那么 你有什么解释了吗
So? Did you come up with anything?
嗯… 我确实想到了一件事
Well… Y’know one thing did occur to me.
有没有可能… 你就是…
Are you… by any chance…
撒旦
Satan?

No.
我叫丽贝卡
My name is Rebecca.
那可真是… 我真没想到 我是迪伦
That’s… well, I didn’t even think of that. I’m Dylan.
迪伦 这名字真好
Dylan. That’s nice.
那房♥间不错 那是你家吗
‘S a nice room. Is this your place?
对 这是我家 我是说 这是我丈夫的家
Yeah, this is my house. I mean… It’s my husband’s.
你… 哦 你结婚了
You… oh… you’re married.
是啊 为何不能呢 你有名有姓
Yeah, Why not? I mean, Y’got a name.
怎么不能结婚呢
Could be married too.
你有没有告诉他
Did you tell him about it?
没有 我…
No, I… uh…
我只是… 不太确定
I just… wasn’t sure.
是啊 我意思是说
Yeah, I mean I don’…
或许这样更好
Maybe it’s better if you don’t right away.
我说不准 很难相信
I don’t know. This is just hard enough to
– 这事发生在你身上了 – 是啊
– believe if it’s happening to ya. – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!