什么事实
What truth?
布斯警官的事 他有情人
Chief Booth is having a thing. He’s taking lovers.
– 宝拉· 道恩 – 道恩 – 她是
– Paula Dawn? – Dawn? – She that…?
她是那个开礼品店的
She runs that gift shop,
卖♥♥那些小的陶瓷制品
sells those little ceramic thingys.
– 好的 谢谢 – 她不用了
– Oh yes, thank you. – She’s good.
嘿 迪伦
Hey Dylan.
嘿 堂娜
Hey, Donna.
请我喝一杯
You’ll buy me a drink?
好的
Yeah.
可恶 现在没钱了
Damn… all cleaned out right now.
我是说我想请
I mean I would..
你可以喝我的
You can have mine.
哦 不用啦
Oh… that’s ok.
我不想要你的虱子
I don’t want your cooties.
不不不 我去找过专家
No, no, no. I’ve been to a specialist about that.
而且结果证明 它们是良性的
And they turned out to be… benign cooties.
所以
So…
等等 什么
Wait what?
没什么 只是一些
Nothing, just some…
那 你最近都怎么样
So… what’s been going on with you?
你知道 就是
Oh, just, you know…
平平淡淡的
the usual.
嘿 你有工作吗
Hey, you working?
有啊 就在那个
Yeah, yeah… over at the, uhm…
还是那家国民洗车行
national car wash, still.
不错啊
That’s cool.
还好
Yeah.
好吧
OK
我 – 再联♥系♥
I was… – I’ll see you.
好的 以后再谈
Ok, yeah. Let’s just talk later.
– 好 – 好的 – 后会有期
– Yeah. – OK – I’ll see you around.
– 没问题 – 好 – 谈话愉快
– Alright – Ok. – good talk.
嘿 埃迪 瞧瞧拉了匹什么马
Hey Eddie. Look what the horse dragged in.
不 那真的是世界上最美妙的事
No, it’s the best thing in the world, really.
我是说 我当初选那门课
I mean, I only took the class
只是因为多瑞西选了
because Dorothy was taking it.
还有那个裸男
And for the naked man.
当然 还因为那个裸男
And, for the naked man of course.
但现在是真的迷上了
But now, it’s really an obsession.
我是说绘画
The drawing, I mean.
你呢 贝姬
What about you Becky?
你有想过要上课吗
Do you ever think about taking classes?
我 曾经上过一段时间的绘画课
Oh, I..used to take a painting class for a while…
但我真的不太擅长
but I’m really not good.
你也不是要以它谋生 亲爱的
Well, you’re not out to make a living, sweetie.
绘画会对你有好处 能帮你理清思绪
Drawing will be good for you. Clears out the cobwebs.
倒不是说你思维混乱
Not that you have got any cobwebs…
天啊
Oh my…
我连胜来着
I had a straight one!!
你居然在我手感好的时候走掉
You walked away when I was on a streak!
嘿 小伙子们 给我轻点
Hey!! You boys keep it light now.
– 你没事吧 – 我都没见他过来
– You alright? – Man, I didn’t even see him coming.
他把生活不易怪罪在你身上啦 兄弟
Well, he knocked the living piss outta you man.
你没事吧
You ok?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
给你倒杯啤酒吧 免费的
Well, let me pour you a beer. On the house. I’ll buy it.
还是免了吧 韦恩 谢了
I’ll pass, Wayne, thanks.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!?
她没事吧
She ok??
不好意思 不好意思 我没事
I’m sorry… sorry. I’m.. fine.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
对 再来一拳
Yeah, hit him again.
他已经领教了 老兄们
You made your point, guys.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
你下次突然发作前
Give me a little warning
给我点警告好吗
the next time you have another seizure, ok?
我是说 亲爱的 太令人始料不及了
I mean, honey, it really was quite a show.
– 是肌肉痉挛 – 我想是
– It was a muscle spasm. – I guess.
疼得很厉害
It hurt a lot.
那一瞬间
For a second, I…
感觉像是有人打了我
felt like somebody hit me.
你的表情 贝姬
The look on your face, Becky.
不只是那样 你明白吗
It’s a little much, you know?
即使是对一个肌肉痉挛的人来说
Even for someone with a… muscle spasm.
我想 有时候 我都在担心
I guess, for a second, I was worried
是不是又要开始另一次
this was the beginning of another…
不是
It’s not.
真的不是
It’s not!
好吧
Ok.
到家之后我给你按♥摩♥一下
I’ll give you a shoulder rub when we get home.
已经不疼了
It doesn’t hurt anymore.

Hello?
什么 几点了
What, What time is it?
我靠
Oh shit!

Oh, SHIT!
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hi.
有什么想要的吗
Anything in particular?
没有 我只是随便看看
No, I’m just… stocking up.
小心
LOOK OUT!
– 靠 – 什么
– Fuck! – What?
什么
What?
– 什么 – 你是谁
– What? – Who’s that?
谁在说话
Who said that?
停下来
Stop it.
女士
Ma’am?
谁在说话
Who said that?
停下来 停下来 停下来
Stop this! Stop this. Stop it.
女士 你的包
Ma’am? Your bag?
我靠
Oh shit!
停下来 停下来 停下 停下
Stop it. Stop it. Stop. Stop. Stop
停下 停下
stop it. Stop it.
这是怎么回事 发生了什么
What is this? What’s going on?
快停下
Stop it.
停下来
Stop this.
– 停下… – 嘿 快闭嘴
– Stop th.. – Hey, shut up!
你能听见我的声音吗
Can you hear me?
你是谁
Who are you?
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 为什么要道歉呢 我做错什么啦
I’m sorry. What am I sorry about? What did I do?
– 你是谁 – 我先问的
– Who are you?? – I asked you that.
我在盯着一面… 橱窗
I’m looking at a… store window.
我盯着的是橱窗吗
Am I looking at a store window?
是的 没错
Yes. I am.
– 你是我吗 – 不
– Are you me? – No.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
你在我的脑海中 你在我的脑海中
You’re in my head. You’re in my head.
我正遭受…
I’m having…
我很抱…
I’m really sorr..
天啊 我好害怕啊
Oh god, I’m so scared.
我在哪里
Where am I?
什么
What?
我在哪里
Where am I?
呃… 你在… 路上
Uh… you’re on… the road.
你在路上 那里有一辆卡车
You’re on a road. There’s a truck.
我不明白 那辆卡车意味着什么
I don’t understand. What does a truck mean?
呃 那意味着我有一辆卡车
Well, that means I have a truck.
那是我的卡车
It’s my truck.
我有一辆卡车
I have a truck.
– 你有一辆卡车 – 是的
– You have a truck? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!