慈善捐助和其他投资一样
A charity donation is just like any other investment..
人们都希望自己的钱被用于有益的地方
You’d wanna know your money is being put to good use.
所以 我认为没有比科研基金
Well, you know, I can’t think of a better place
更有益的项目了
to put your money… than in the research fund.
那是当然了 你老公是科研董事啊
Well, of course, you can’t! Your husband’s on the board.
不过 你说的没错 帮助病人总最最好的
But, no, you’re right. Sick people are always the best.
最根本的问题是 这些医疗的慈善基金
Real lump in the throat stuff, these hospital charities.
每次募集都给我弄些残障人士
Give me cripples everytime.
他们是精神病人 不是残废 不过
These are psychos, not cripples. But you know..
嗯 请允许我失陪一下好吧
Hmm…would you mind excusing me just a moment please?
– 进展得怎么样 – 什么
– How’s it going? – What?
– 约会进展得怎么样 – 挺好的
– How’s it going? – Oh, I’m fine. Yeah.
你怎么 你想干什么
Why.. what do you want?
没什么 我就是来检查一下
Nothing. I’m just checking in.
看看进行得怎么样
See how things are going.
– 都挺好的 – 那个 酱汁要糊了
– Yeah, everything’s great. – The ..sauce is burning.
这太疯狂了 我从来就没用过
This is nuts. I haven’t cooked anything that
微波炉以外的设备来做饭
didn’t take microwave instructions since… ever.
好了 闻下这个
‘Kay. Smell this.
什么做的 嗯 迷迭香
What is that? Uhm..rosemary?
– 是啊 放多了 – 没有
– Yeah, too much? – No, no.
就是有点稠了
It’s a little thick though.
对啊 你说得稠点的
Yeah you said it’s supposed to be thick.
是啊 但不像这样 这会破坏
Yeah, but not like, because it’d break..
– 如何 你讨厌这件衬衣 – 没有 它
– What? Aw you hate this shirt! – No, it’s…
啊 这件衬衫太差劲了
Aww this is the wrong shirt!
没有女人会喜欢它的
Women everywhere will bound this shirt.
迪伦 保持住
Dylan, maintain.
领带有点太牛仔范了 不过还好
The tie is a little rodeo. But it’s gonna be ok.
你说得轻巧 你那筹钱晚宴怎么样了
Yeah, easy for you to say. How’s your money dinner?
啊 你懂的 吃东西 说瞎话 招人烦
Aargh, you know, stuff, shits, anonymous I
我真担心会睡过去
just have to worry about not falling asleep.
妈的
Shit!
– 看来 你肯定没问题 好运 – 谢谢
– Think..you’re gonna be great. Good luck. – Thanks.
– 嗨 – 你好
– Hi. – Hey there.
你好吗 我靠
Yeah, how are you.. ..oh shit!
全熟了
Well done
好了 一切都 那没事 不会有问题的
Ok, everything.. oh, that’s good. That’ll be great, yeah.
– 请进 – 好的
– Come on in. – Ok.
– 之前没来过你家 – 你没来过
– Never seen your place before. – You haven’t?
我以为你美国独♥立♥纪念日来过呢
I thought ..you went out here for the Fourth?
没有吧
I don’t think so.
噢 还以为你来了呢
Oh, thought you were.
我办了个烧烤聚餐
Yeah, I had a barbecue.
我自己想出来的
It’s kind of my own concept:
七月四日国家独♥立♥纪念日烧烤
Barbecue on the Fourth of July.
很多人都这么做
Lots of people do that.
我 那个 特喜欢你的鞋子
I ..uh.. oh I really like your ..shoes.
你有恋足癖 我以前跟一个这样的男人约会过
You got a thing for feet? Dated a guy like that once.
– 一个怪咖 – 不 我没有
– Real weirdo. – No, no I don’t.
你要不要 我给你拿杯酒
Would you like..can I get you something to drink?
我准备了些红酒
I did pick up some red wine.
– 你喜欢 – 哦
– Do you like… – Oh…
– 你有啤酒么 – 有 当然有
– You got a beer? – Yeah, yeah, definitely.
我其实更喜欢喝这个
I’d take one of those actually.
好啊 – 谢谢
Yeah. – Thanks.
– 拧就行了 干杯 – 干杯
– Just twist, yeah, cheers. – Cheers.
所以 你平时也做饭什么的
So.. you really cook and everything?
偶尔会
Now and then.
呃 这是什么
Urghh, what’s this??
这是酱汁
It’s the sauce.
这个闻起来很恐怖 呃 蠢女人
That smells kind of crazy. Urghh, bimbo.
– 其实这不是为今晚准备的 – 好吧
– Well, it’s not for tonight.. – Ok.
牛排我不要那么多花样
I don’t like my steaks all fancy.
只要焦黑淋上大量的番茄酱就行
Just burnt black with tons of ketchup.
– 不出所料 – 什么不出所料
– Figures… – Figures what?
– 您说什么 – 哦 我以为你刚才讲话了
– Sorry? – Oh, I thought you’d spoken.
哦 天呐 也许吧
Oh, gosh.. maybe I did.
我想我 呜喔
I think I was… woah!!
– 靠 哦 不 – 好热 好热
– Shoot! Oh, no! – Hot! Hot!
扔水池里 扔到水池里
In the sink! Put it in the sink!!
扔水池里 扔水池里
In the sink! In the sink!
– 这样 开心了吧 – 在说我么
– There, happy now? – Me?
也许你该去洗一洗 亲爱的
Maybe you’d better go wash that off, honey.
没你的事 菲尔
Stay out of this, Phil.
哦 天呐 真对不起
Oh god, I’m so sorry.
不如先去个洗手间吧
Yeah, why don’t you go to the bathroom?
– 整理一下 – 对不起
– Collect yourself. – Sorry.
我 没错 亲爱的
I..you’re right, honey..
没事没事 大家都没事吧
It’s ok, ok. You guys ok?
– 没事 – 没弄你身上吧
– Yeah. – Did you get anything on you?
没 我没事 她没问题吧
No, I’m fine, but is she alright?
她没事 挺好的
Yeah, she’s fine. She’s fine.
谁是菲尔
Who’s Phil?
– 失陪一下 – 好
– Give me a second. – Ok.
你在干什么呢
What do you think you’re doing?
都说不让你搀和了
I told you not to come along anyway.
– 我能控制住场面 – 你把东西全点着了
– I had everything under control. – You had everything on fire!!
我就喜欢这样
Yeah, well, that’s the way I like it.
对 焦黑 淋上大量番茄酱
Sure, burnt black, tons of ketchup.
她吃什么跟你没关系
It’s none of your business what she eats,
你个雅痞势利眼 这是我的约会
you yuppie snob! That’s my date.
哈 好吧 你确定自己能搞定
Ha, well, you sure know how to pick’em.
你是怎么了 你嫉妒了
What’s the matter… are you jealous??
没有 我才不嫉妒
Nooo, I’m not jealous.
– 那就少管闲事 – 有本事你赶我走啊
– Then butt out. – Why don’t you make me?
– 来啊 – 你以为我不能
– Just make me. – You think I won’t?
好啊 试试看
Yeah, sure. Try.
– 接着 – 就这点能耐
– There. – That’s all you got?
– 住手 – 又抽了 又抽了
– Stop it. – Did it again. Did it again!
迪伦 停下 住手
Dylan, stop. Stop it!
我就不 就不停下
I won’t. No, I’m not going to.
就不
I won’t.
– 嘿 堂娜 – 嘿
– Hey Donna. – Hey.
我刚拍了点须后水
I just put on some of my aftershave.
– 感觉精神了一点 – 我得 走了
– Just freshening up a little. – I’m gonna..go.
堂娜
Donna!
迪伦
Dylan?
堂娜 等等
Donna, wait!
我开玩笑的 我就
I was just making a joke. Was just…
拍了点须后水而已
putting on an aftershave.
我们临死前你还能跟我说话的 对吧
You are gonna speak to me again before we die, right?
你想让我说什么 丽贝卡 谢谢啊
What do you want me to say, Rebecca? Thank you..
你能把咱俩弄得像白♥痴♥一样真是太好了
So glad you made us look like idiots!
你甚至都没向梅纳德博士道歉
You didn’t even apologise to Dr Maynard.
我不喜欢梅纳德博士
I don’t like Dr Maynard.
他看着我的眼神像在猜我的体重多少
He always looks at me like he’s trying to guess my weight.
他正在努力为一个
He was trying to raise money for an important
我所参与的重要项目筹集资金
project I happen to be involved with.
菲利普 我不能告诉你发生了什么
Phillip, I can’t say what happened.
我想 也许我是打了个盹吧
I think… maybe I doze off for a second.
我很困惑
I was confused.
– 你没有这样过么 – 不是这么回事
– Haven’t you ever done that? – That’s not it.
我是说 有可能是那样的
I mean, that may be true, but..
不过 你一定发生什么事了
Something is happening to you.
我也不知道是不是以前发生这样过
And I don’t know if it’s what happened before or not
不是
It’s not.
相信我
Believe me.
好 那是怎么回事 怎么回事
Ok, then what? What?!
我不知道 菲利普 有时候
I don’t know, Phillip, sometimes…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!