有的时候你就是看所有的东西
sometimes you just look at everything, and…
跟往常不一样 你知道么
it’s all just different, d’you know?
好吧 我有过 他们管那叫青春期
Yeah, I do. They call that puberty.
不 不只是青春期 从来没停止过
No, it isn’t just then. It never stops.
就像 就像蜕皮一样
It’s like ..uhm.. like shedding your skin.
你正在进行么 蜕皮
Is that what you’re doing? Shedding?
是 我觉得 差不多
Yeah, I guess, sort of.
脱离我么
Shedding me?
不 不 不
Oh, no. No.
– 嘿 – 嗨
– Hey, – Hi.
非常抱歉 我知道 我搞砸了 我都知道
I’m really sorry, I know. I messed it up. I know.
不 没什么
No, no, that’s cool.
反正我无论如何都会搞砸 你还帮我省了时间
I would’ve messed it up myself anyway. You just save me time.
给自己点信心 那姑娘真的喜欢你
Give yourself a little credit. That girl really likes you.
就算她真喜欢
Well, if she did,
在看过我跟脑袋里的小人说话的场景之后
I think she got over that pretty quick..
一定跑得比兔子还快
When she caught me talking to the little man inside my head.
好吧
Yeah.. Right.
就是有时候我跟你在一起 就把自己忘了
It’s just sometimes when I’m with you, I forget myself.
你身体不适啊
You feel funny.
– 什么 – 你不觉得不适么 就像
– What? – Don’t you feel funny? Like, not…
不像发烧 但是
a fever, but..
喔 我 嗯
Oh.. I ..uhm..
我刚才全身心投入到了一种活动当中 而且
I was .. previously engaged in a certain kind of activity and er..
别说了
Nope!
你身上好香
Well you smell nice.
香汗淋漓
Kinda sweaty
对不起 这句话有些唐突了 我不是
Sorry, that… that was out of line. I didn’t ..
我得离开了
I should go.
好吧 今晚的事我很抱歉
Ok… look, I’m sorry about tonight.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
好吧 等一下 这条有趣
Ok, well wait. Here comes a good one.
第七条 你的伴侣是不是合格情人
Number 7: How does your partner rate as a lover?
– 过 – 不 等等
– Pass. – No wait!
过 过 这跟你没关系
Pass. Pass. That’s none of your business.
当然跟我有关系 别说了
Of course it’s my business. Hush up.
你如何描述你的性生活 一 像野兽一般
You’d describe your love making as: A – wild animals.
二 甜蜜又缓慢
B – sweet and slow.
三 至少他试了
C – at least he tries.
– 四 – 他跟谁说话
– D – Who’s he talking to?
我不知道
I don’t know.
呃 二 一 不对不对 二吧
Arhh, B..A, no, no, yeah. B?
好吧 你说了算
Oookay. If you say so.
– 你多久做 – 不要 过
– How often do you make l.. – No! Pass!
啥 少来 这么测不准的除非
Wha…? C’mon, this isn’t gonna work unless…
等下 把广播开大点声
Wait, turn up the radio…
你喜欢这个
Oh you like this?
对 我特爱这歌♥
Yeah, I love this song.
哦对 我记得这个
Oh yeah, I remember this.
# 我正在崩溃 #
I’m crumblin’..
# 我醒来不见你的身影 #
I wake up and you’re not there.
# 我打给所有朋友说我不在乎 #
I call all my friends n’ tell’em I don’t care.
# 我很冷静 宝贝 从不生气 #
I’m so cool, baby, and ever mad.
# 我正在崩溃 #
I’m crumblin’…
嘿 菲利普
Hey, Phillip.
嗨 这还是在
Hi. Is this more…
剥离
shedding?
不 这是在跳舞
No, this is dancing.
没错 还真是 好吧
Yeah, it is. Yeah, ok.
回见
I’ll see you.
为什么跑这来跳来了
So what brings the party down here?
我刚才在找我的旧相册
I was just looking for my old photo albums.
– 我以为它们在角落里 – 啊 对
– I thought they were in the corner? – Ah, yeah..
对 我上次见是在这
Yeah, last time I saw them, they were…
希望布丽奇特没把它们扔了
Kind of hope Bridget didn’t throw them out.
不 没理由啊 她会
No, It doesn’t make any sense…she would…
对了 我碰到黛安了
Hey, you know, I ran into Diane.
她说你要去上 油画课
She said you were gonna do the… Painting class.
– 绘画班 – 对 绘画班
– The drawing class. – The drawing class, yeah.
我不是非得去
Yeah, I don’t have to.
什么 我觉得那很棒啊
What? No, I think that’s great.
能把你带出你的 地下室
You know, get you outta your… the… cellar.
为什么布丽奇特要把我的相册扔了
Why would Bridget throw out my photos?
不 不 我没说 只是 可能是意外
No, no, I’m not saying…just. You know..whatever, by accident.
– 你要它们干嘛 – 没事
– What do you want with them? – Nothing…
我只是想拿给迪 给 给
I just want to show them to Dyl.. ..to ..to…
我自己看看
myself, look at them.
我没说别找了
I mean, I’m not saying: don’t find them.
如果能帮你思考就好
If it helps you think, that’s good.
而且 其实我能帮你找
And… actually I can help you look for them.
我六点理事会有个会 但
I have my… council meeting at 6, but… uhm
我晚点去儿不会死的
You know, it won’t kill me to be a few minutes late.
会死的
Yes, it will.
谢谢你如此体谅我
Thank you for knowing that about me.
嘿 我的灰衬衫是干净的吗
Hey, is my… grey shirt clean?
– 我去看看 – 谢谢
– Er… yeah, I’ll check. – Thank you.
喝进去的都出来了吧
Everything come out alright?
– 你喝醉了 – 我基本没喝什么
– You’re drunk! – I had hardly nothing to drink.
但多给我点时间 伙计
But give me time, partner!
我裤子上沾上酒了
I got wine on my damn pants.
– 菲利普会怎么想啊 – 菲利普去哪了
– What’s Phillip gonna think? – Where is old Phillip?
开会
Meeting.
我带你参观过我奢华的家吗
Have I given you the tour of my luxurious column?
参观过
Yeah, you have.
高雅的现代化娱乐中心
Elegant modern entertainment centre.
每个家庭的完美配套设施
Perfect addition to every home.
你要给我看的照片找到了吗
Did you find those pictures you were gonna show me?
它们没了
They’re gone.
– 等下 发生了什么 – 它们没了
– Wait a minute, what happened? – They’re gone!
我把这富丽堂皇的房♥子
I have been through the entire…
都找遍了
attractively furnished house.
可能是被我们的女佣给吃了
Maybe the maid ate them.
也可能是我老公把他们给扔了
Or maybe.. my husband slipped them into the trash.
你确定吗 他为什么要那么做
Are you serious? Why the hell would he do that?
因为 他了解我
Because, he knows me.
菲利普照料我
Phillip takes care of me.
听上去真是糟透了
That sounds te.. that.. That sucks.
他不是对我不好
He’s not being mean.
他知道我看到那些东西
He knows how funky I get.. Sometimes..
有时会变的多奇怪
Looking through that stuff.
不过没关系 我心里都记得呢
Doesn’t matter anyway. I know them all by heart.
有我妈小时候
There’s my mom when she’s little.
她跟我眼睛一样 蓝灰色带点凌乱的斑点
She has my eyes… Blue grey with flecks of panic.
然后 还有我妈教我游泳
And… here’s mom teaching me how to swim.
注意我怎么紧紧的抱着她的胳膊
Notice how I’m grafted to her arm.
失败啊
Not a success.
然后有一张小马的照片
And this picture of a pony.
我不知道它为什么在这或是它是谁的 但是
I don’t know why it’s in there or who it belonged to, but…
它就在这了
there it is anyway.
还有我爸爸
And there’s my dad.
有史以来最恐怖的男人
Scariest man who ever lived.
大人都怕他
Grown-ups were scared of him.
他们只教会了我如何害怕
All they ever taught me was how to be afraid.
然后我就出走了 找到了这个男人
Then I went out and found the copingest man alive
让他可以照顾我
so he can take care of me.
他能让我放下过去
So he can get rid of the past.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!