斯大林元帅一定知道
Marshal Stalin must realize
到1944年夏天
That our forces will not be ready
我们的军队才能做好准备
Until the summer of 1944.
还有6个月的时间
That’s six months away.
局势会发生改变
The situation might change.
斯大林元帅不想讨论延期的问题
Marshal stalin is not prepared to discuss any delay.
延期是肯定的
There’s no question of a delay.
主要是因为你把它提前了
The governing factor is the timing put forth by you.
诺曼底登陆会按预定时间执行
Overlord will be launched at the prescribed time.
很好
This is good.
我想 现在就确定一个严格的时间表
It would be unwise, I think,
不是明智之举
To agree now to such a rigid timetable.
斯大林元帅说 英国人害怕战争
Marshal stalin says the British are afraid of fighting.
别以为德国人是超人
You should not think the Germans are supermen.
战争不可能不战而胜
You cannot win a war without fighting.
我们在战斗 海陆空
We are fighting- – and fighting fiercely- –
都在惨烈地战斗
On land, on the sea and in the air.
侵入法国是我们最应该做的
The invasion of France is our topmost priority.
竭尽全力
It will be our stern duty
打败德国人
To hurl every sinew of our strength
是我们的紧迫任务
Against the Germans.
该死的
Bloody man.
什么
I beg your pardon?
没什么
Nothing.
汤普逊
Thompson.
什么事 阁下 您要找什么
What is it, sir? what do you want?
我到处都找不到
I can’t find them anywhere.
-找不到什么 -红色的小安♥眠♥药♥片
– Can’t find what, sir? – the little red sleeping pills.
要我问下道耶斯先生吗 阁下 他应该知道
Shall I ask Mr. Dawyers, sir? perhaps he knows where they are.
不 不 他应该谁睡着了
No no, he’ll be asleep.
该死的音乐
Bloody music.
陪着我 汤普逊
Stay with me, Thompson.
好的 阁下 当然
Certainly, sir. of course.
我累坏了
I’m tired out.
身心俱疲
Tired in body, Soul and spirit.
您的任务太繁重了 阁下
Well, you’ve had a very strenuous time, sir.
这么多会议 这么多行程
All these conferences, all the travelling,
是非常累人的
It’s an exhausting business.
就是 你知道我从战争开始
It is. Do you know how far
已经跑了多远吗
I’ve travelled since the war began?
11万公里
110,000 miles.
有人算过
Somebody worked it out.
在海上总共33天
A total of 33 days at sea
天上飞了14天
And 14 days in the air.
你该放松了 阁下
Time you took it easy, sir.
有时我想 人类会毁灭自己
Sometimes I think man will destroy man,
彻底毁掉文明
Wipe out civilization.
欧洲将变得一片荒凉
Europe will be desolate
而我应对此负责
And I shall be held responsible.
-谢谢 -还需要别的吗 夫人
– Thank you. – If there’s anything more, Madam- –
没有了
No.
当他睡着的时候
Sometimes when he’s asleep
你会发现 他看起来更像
You can see what he must’ve looked like
他小时候
When he was a little boy.
他父母不在乎他 你知道吗
His parents ignored him. Did you know that?
他深爱着他们 可他们不在乎他
He loved them deeply. They ignored him.
人们都说他老朽了
People say he’s a figure from the past,
而工党代表未来
That the labour party represents the future.
他对英国的热爱
It seems timeless to me,
对我来说记忆犹新
His love of England.
那是理想 是前景
It’s an ideal, it’s a vision- –
他决定不惜一切来保护
Something he’s determined to protect at all costs.
是他的圣殿
His Camelot.
是的 也可以这么说
Yes, if you like.
或许那种英国并不存在
Perhaps that England never really existed.
但如果他没有这种信仰
But if he hadn’t believed in it,
他无从得到力量赢得战争
He never would have found the strength to win the war.
下午好 哈里斯
Afternoon, Harris.
你的车挺好看
That’s a fine- looking car you’ve got.
4.25升发动机 硬金属车体
Four and a quarter liter, Vanden Plas body- –
绝对是宝马
Drives like a dream.
某个晚上 在我回家的路上
I was on my way home the other evening.
我因为超速被拦了下来
I got stopped for speeding.
警♥察♥说 你会撞死人的
“You might’ve killed someone,” said the copper.
我说 亲爱的年青人
“My dear young man,” I said,
我每晚都杀几千人
“I kill thousands of people every night.”
晚上好 帕格
Evening, Pug.
晚上好 一路还好吧
Evening. Have a good journey?
在D日(入侵法国日)的前八天 这儿的整个海岸
On D- day minus eight the entire coastal area here
将被戒♥严♥ 所有的部队不准离开营地
Will be sealed and all troops confined to their camps.
外国大使也不允许
Foreign embassies will not be allowed
与外界联♥系♥
To communicate with the outside world.
所作的这一切都是为了避免安全漏洞
Everything is being done to prevent any sort of security breach,
灾难性的漏洞
Which would, of course, be catastrophic.
我需要和坎宁安上将说一下
I need to speak to Admiral Cunningham about my accommodation
-我在贝尔法斯特巡洋舰上的住处 -住处
– on HMS Belfast. – Accommodation?
我决定在D日与部队同去
I’ve decided to go with the troops on D- day.
-什么 -鼓舞士气 你明白 就是这样
– What? – Morale, you see. that’s the thing.
士气有了 战争就胜利了
Morale up, victory assured.
我善于鼓舞士气 大家都这么着说
I’m good at morale. Everybody says so.
-先生 如果我可以说 -已经决定了
– Sir, if I may say so- – – Mind made up.
换个话题
Change the subject.
首相看来已经决定
The prime minister seems determined
与部队同去法国
To go to France with the troops.
-D日那天 -是的
– On d- day? – Yes.
我早该料到
Well, I might’ve guessed.
把他放到最危险的地方
Put him anywhere near a dangerous situation
可以肯定
And you can be absolutely sure
他会毫不犹豫地去
He’ll go straight towards it.
谢谢你告诉我 卓克
Thank you for telling me, Jock.
我看看我能做些什么
I’ll see what I can do.
首相 请这边走
Prime minister, would you like to come this way?
谢谢你接到通知
Thank you for coming to see me
就来见我
At such short notice.
我做了一个重要决定
I’ve made an important decision
希望你能给我安排一下
And I want you to arrange things for me.
当然 我能做些什么
Of course, sir. what can I do?
我认为我做为国王
I think it’s only right that I,
与我们的军队一起入侵法国
as king,
是我仅有的权利
Should go to France with our invading force…
-您的意思是 -在D日
– You mean- – – …on D- day
与先头部队一起
With the first wave of troops.
我要与他们一起乘登陆艇
I shall travel on one of our landing craft with the men.
对不起 阁下 那是不可能的
I’m sorry, Sir, but that’s impossible.
-为什么 -您极可能会牺牲
– Why? – You’d almost certainly be killed.
我有继承人 温斯顿
And I have a replacement, Winston.
但你没有
You do not.
所以我们不要再提这个事情了
So let’s hear no more about it. hmm?
就这样 先生 就这么多
That’s it, sir. that’s all there is.
已经把这群混♥蛋♥赶跑了 阁下
Got the buggers on the run now, sir.
我们的人就快进入柏林了
Our boys’ll soon be in Berlin.
告诉我 邦尼
Tell me, bunny,
你相信人有来世吗
Do you believe in life after death?
来世 阁下
Life after death, sir?
我认为我信
Well, I suppose I do.
我羡慕你
I envy you that.
雅尔塔 里瓦几亚宫
1945年2月4日
他在那儿
Ah. There he is.
富兰克林老弟
Franklin, my good man,
我们得单独谈谈波兰的将来
We must have a private talk about the future of Poland.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!