他开始了
Ah! here he comes.
他开始了
Here he comes now- –
尼尔森在哥本哈根战役后取得了胜利
Nelson victorious after the battle of copenhagen.
和拿破仑波拿巴的和平
A peace with Napoleon Bonaparte- –
但是 先生们
But, gentlemen,
你是永远不能与拿破仑那里取得和平
you will never make peace with Napoleon!
他现在不想要和平 他想要的是…
He doesn’t mean peace today. he just wants- –
听听他的话 太聪明了
Listen to what he has to say. damn clever.
-温斯顿 -把拿破仑的名字
– Winston! – Substitute the name Hitler
换成希♥特♥勒♥
For Napoleon
你就会发现他们暗示什么
And you’ll see what they’re getting at.
来摧毁我们的帝国
to destroy our empire!
聪明的家伙
Clever stuff.
拿破仑不可能统治世界
Napoleon can never be master of the world- –
-识时务 -多年前我说过同样的话
– Very timely. – Years ago I said the same thing.
我请求他们 建议他们不要让步
I begged them, I entreated them not to give way.
但他们不听我的 他们付出了代价
But they wouldn’t listen to me and they paid the price.
与独♥裁♥者之间是不能和平的
You cannot make peace with dictators!
-英格兰… -期盼
– England… – expects…
每个..
that… every…
人…
Man…
尽…
Will do…
他们的
His…
职责
Duty.
他们来了 那些贱♥人♥
Here they come, the buggers.
赶快撤离 阁下 赶快撤离 夫人
Hurry along, sir. hurry along, madam.
克莱米 来楼下我的房♥间
Ah! Clemmie, do go down to my room.
-我马上就回来 -你要去哪儿
– I’ll be back in a minute. – Where are you going?
-马上就回来 马上 -温斯顿
– back in a minute. back in a minute. – winston!
丘吉尔夫人 请
Mrs. churchill, please.
晚上好 丘吉尔夫人
Good evening, mrs. churchill.
晚上好 皮姆
Good evening, captain pim.
温斯顿去哪儿了
Where’s winston going?
恐怕是屋顶上 他想看看发生了什么
Up to the roof I’m afraid. he likes to see what’s going on.
昨天晚饭时我看着他
I was looking at him at dinner last night
温斯顿有一肚子的计划和想法
And winston was full of plans and ideas.
他不停的讲着笑话 吟诗
He was telling jokes, quoting poetry.
我当时就想”他就像一个小孩子
I thought “he’s like a little boy playing
玩一个假装的极为复杂的游戏”
An enormously elaborate game of make believe.
而让他更兴奋地是 这一切突然变成真的了
And to his great delight, it’s suddenly come true.”
谁来的电♥话♥
Who was that on the telephone?
你真想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
-我想 -是当地市长
– I do. – It was the local mayor
邀请我们去参加一个巴斯克衫民间舞会
Inviting us to an evening of basque folk dancing.
天 太可怕了
Oh god, how fearful.
-我希望你没有答应 -我答应了
– I hope you said no. – I said yes.
温斯顿 这是外交
Diplomacy, winston.
天啊
Oh lord.
或许你也应该来参加
Perhaps you should join in.
对你有好处的 小小练习一下
Be good for you- – a bit of exercise.
-空军中校马多克斯 -是的 阁下
– Wing commander Maddox? – Yes, sir.
-维多利亚十字勋章 -是的 阁下
– Victoria cross? – Yes, sir.
有规定只有如下情况
“It is ordained that the victoria cross
才被授予维多利亚十字勋章
Shall only be awarded
在敌人面前
For most conspicuous bravery,
英勇无畏
Or some pre-eminent act of valor
表现卓越勇气可嘉
Or self-sacrifice or extreme devotion to duty
勇于牺牲 极度敬业
In the presence of the enemy.”
皇室认证上不是那么写的吗
Isn’t that what it says on the royal warrant?
没错 阁下
Yes, sir.
大不列颠的胜利是由你这样的勇士取得的
The battle of Britain was won by men like you.
国家的存在和自♥由♥
This country owes you
是因你
Its life and liberty.
在我面前你是否感到
You feel very humble and awkward
非常自卑和尴尬呢
In my presence, don’t you?
是的 阁下
Yes, sir.
那么你可以想象
Then you can imagine
在你面前我是如何的自卑和尴尬
How humble and awkward I feel in yours.
-布莱奇利过来的好消息 -是什么 阁下
– Good news from Bletchley. – Sir?
解密专家破解了一组从柏林
The boffins have unbuttoned a cipher message
发给16军指挥官的加密消息
From berlin to the commander of the 16th army.
所有入侵艇很快就会返回
All invasion barges are to be returned to
德国的基地
their base in Germany.
-太好了 -希♥特♥勒♥终于这么做了
– Excellent! – Herr Hitler has left it too late.
该死
Buggeration!
开春前他都无法入侵了
Can’t invade now till the spring.
谁知道这期间会发生什么
Who knows what might happen between now and then?
先别告诉罗斯福
Shan’t tell Roosevelt just yet.
好 阁下
No, sir.
在确定咱们真的脱险之前
Don’t want the yanks to think we’re out of danger
不能让美♥国♥佬♥这么认为
Until we’re sure we are.
告诉他们他叫什么
Tell them his name.
狗狗瓦基
Puggy-wuggy.
你喜欢那只小狗 不是吗
You loved that little dog, didn’t you?
我从小就很敬仰他
I adored him when I was a little girl.
他走路时和我爸爸一模一样
He walked awfully like papa.
我小时候很喜欢收集玩具士兵
Well, when I was a boy, I used to collect toy soldiers.
一共1500个 我把他们摆在长桌上
I had 1500 of them all arranged on a long trestle table.
我用他们模拟战役 入侵 或整场战争
I organized battles, invasions, entire wars.
我曾假装成世上
I used to pretend I was the greatest
最伟大的将军
general the world had ever known,
而我弟弟杰克总扮演我的敌人
And my brother Jack always played the enemy.
-不好意 -有一天我父亲来到
– Excuse – One day my father came
幼儿室 明显对排列整齐的玩具兵
Into the nursery and obviously impressed
印象深刻
With the orderly ranks of my infantrymen,
你想去参军吗 他问我
“Would you like to enter the army?” he said.
当然 长官 我说 那样太棒了
“Oh yes, sir,” I said. “That’d be splendid.”
所以我去了陆军官校
So off I went to Sandhurst.
我认为他送我去那里
Well, I thought he’d sent me there
是因为他察觉到了我军事方面的天赋
Because he had discerned in me qualities of military genius.
但实际上是因为他认为我太笨了
In fact, it was because he thought I was
无法当律师
too stupid for the bar.
好吧 索耶斯 怎么了
Yes, Sawyers. What is it?
日本空袭了美国 首相大人
The japanese have attacked the americans, sir.
-我在听广播时听到的 -什么
– I’ve been listening on the wireless. – What?!
在夏威夷附近 阁下
Somewhere near Hawaii, sir.
天 你刚才怎么不说
God, why didn’t you say something?
我应该向日本宣战
I shall declare war on japan.
-失陪 -没问题
– Excuse me. – Yes yes.
首相大人 你不能因为广播里这么说
Prime minister, you can’t declare war
就向日本宣战
Because of something you’ve heard on the wireless.
科尔维尔 我知道该怎么做
Don’t tell me what to do, Colville!
如果我想宣战的话我就一定要宣战
If I want to declare war, I’ll bloody well declare it!
-请您三思 -总统先生
– Please, sir. – Mr. president,
日本袭击的事情是真的吗
What’s all this about japan?
千真万确
It’s quite true.
他们空袭了珍珠港
They’ve attacked us at pearl harbor.
现在我们要同舟共济了
We’re all in the same boat now.
真是个重大的消息 总统先生
This is momentous news, Mr. president.
今晚我可以安心
Tonight I shall sleep the sleep
踏实地睡觉了
Of the saved and the thankful.
这些东西你要带到哪儿
Where are you taking those?
丘吉尔先生让我熨这些衣服 夫人
Mr. Churchill wants them pressed, madam.
他准备带去华盛顿
He wants to take them to Washington.
没问题吧 丘吉尔夫人
Is that all right, Mrs. Churchill?
当然 没问题 谢谢 索耶斯
Yes, of course. Thank you, Sawyers.
你要何时去华盛顿
When are you going to Washington?
周二 等会 你说什么
Thursday. Sorry. What?
-温斯顿 -我刚才没听见你说什么
– Winston. – I didn’t hear what you said.
-你肯定听到了 -你没必要为这生气
– Of course you did. – No need to be cross.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!