我们需万分小心
We must be very careful
不能说这次逃生
Not to assign to this deliverance
的本质是胜利
The attributes of a victory.
战争不是用撤退来取得胜利
Wars are not won by evacuations.
我们对这次军队和所有将士的撤退
Our thankfulness at the escape
心怀感激
Of our army and so many men,
他们的亲人们经历了炼狱般的一个星期
Whose loved ones have passed through an agonizing week
这感激不能让我们无视
Must not blind us to the fact
法国和比利时的情况
That what has happened in France and Belgium
是一个巨大的军事灾难这一事实
Is a colossal military disaster.
由此得知 希♥特♥勒♥先生
We are told that Herr Hitler has a plan
计划入侵不列颠群岛
For invading the british isles.
这已经是经过深思熟虑的
This has often been thought of before.
我自己有足够的信心
I have, myself, full confidence
如果每个人都尽职尽责
That if all do their duty,
如果没有事情被忽视
if nothing is neglected,
且像正在做的一样
And the best arrangements are made,
做好完全准备
As they are being made,
我们就能再次的证明自己
We shall prove ourselves once more
有能力去保卫祖国
Able to defend our island home,
经受独♥裁♥的恐怖
To outlive the menace of tyranny,
哪怕抗争多年
If necessary for years,
哪怕孤军奋战
If necessary alone.
虽然欧洲的大♥片♥土地
Even though large tracts of europe
以及许多文明古国已经沦陷
And many old and famous states have fallen
或者落入盖世太保的魔爪
Or may fall into the grip of the gestapo
被让人作呕的纳粹统治
And all the odious apparatus of nazi rule,
我们都不会投降或放弃
We shall not flag or fail.
我们要抗争到底
We shall go on to the end.
我们要在海上作战
We shall fight on the seas and oceans.
我们要用不断增长的信心
We shall fight with growing confidence
和不断增长的空中力量作战
And growing strength in the air.
我们要保卫我们的家园
We shall defend our island,
无论付出多大的代价
Whatever the cost may be.
我们要在沙滩上作战
We shall fight on the beaches.
我们要在飞机场作战
We shall fight on the landing grounds.
我们要在田野
We shall fight in the fields
在小巷作战
And in the streets.
我们要在山岗上作战
We shall fight in the hills.
我们决不投降
We shall never surrender.”
索耶斯
Sawyers!
对不起 克莱米 我要拿油画工具
Sorry, Clemmie. I need my paints.
把它们放在阳台上多傻啊
This fool left them on the terrace.
对不起 丘吉尔夫人 我没注意到
Sorry, Mrs. Churchill, I didn’t realize- –
过来 过来
Come along. come along.
你到底为什么把它们放在这里
why on earth did you put them here?
这里风景很好 阁下
It’s such a nice view, sir.
我以为你可能喜欢在这里画画
I thought you might like to paint it.
画什么风景由我来决定
I’m the one who decides what view to paint.
管好你自己的事就行了
Mind your own damn business!
-其他颜料呢 -什么其他颜料
– Where are the other paints? – What other paints?
你忘记带了一半的颜料
You’ve left half of them behind.
天 索耶斯 谁让你就带这些来的啊
For god’s sakes, Sawyers, who told you to bring only these?
我没碰过你的颜料 阁下
I haven’t touched your paints, sir.
深蓝色哪儿去了 胡克绿又哪儿去了
Where’s the cobalt? where’s the hooker’s green?
深褐色哪儿去了
Where’s the burnt sienna?
你把所有的东西都落在家里了
You’ve left everything at home!
你绝对是个呆子 索耶斯
You’re an absolute bloody fool, Sawyers!
看在上帝的份上
Would you mind that picture,
你小心点画行吗
For god’s sakes?!
-温斯顿 -我们不会再打扰你了
– Winston. – We won’t disturb you again.
-我保证 -温斯顿 求你了
– Promise. – Winston, please.
-什么事情 -求你别再这样了
– What is it? – Please stop behaving like this.
-怎样了 -就为了几管颜料
– Like what? – All this fuss about
小题大做
A few tubes of paint.
画画可是你的建议 忘了吗
Painting was your idea, remember?
显然可以将我的注意力从竞选上转移开
It will take my mind off the election, apparently.
但你不能那样对索耶斯讲话
And you really mustn’t speak to Sawyers like that.
-哪样 -有人对你吼 你是什么感觉
– Like what? – How would you like to be shouted at?
-他不介意的 -他当然介意
– He doesn’t mind. – Of course he minds!
-你没见他的表情吗 -他处理这事很镇静
– Didn’t you see his face? – He takes it in his stride.
他知道我喜欢什么
He knows what I’m like.
没有了索耶斯我们会不知所措
We’d be lost without Sawyers,
-你也知道 -不知所措 你什么意思
– and well you know it. – Lost? what do you mean, lost?
-他哪里也不会去的 -对他尊重点吧 温斯顿
– He’s not going anywhere. – Just treat him with respect, winston.
-你在说什么呢 -你对待他就像一个仆人
– What are you talking about? – You treat him like a servant!
他就是一个仆人
That’s what he is!
正是像他这样的群众才赢得了战争
It’s people like him who won the war!
我知道了 你变成左派了
I see. You’re in one of your left- wing moods.
天啊 你这个傲慢的恃强凌弱的家伙
God, you’re a patronizing bully.
首相 让您久等了
Prime minister, I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
深夜来访我很抱歉 阁下
I’m sorry to disturb you in the evening, sir.
-发生什么事情了 -法国投降了
– What’s happened? – The french have surrendered.
-我们孤立了 -是的 阁下
– We are alone? – Yes, sir.
已经安排好您 女王
Arrangements have been made for you, her majesty
和公主殿下们撤出伦敦了
And the princesses to be evacuated from london.
我们必须考量何时撤出
We must consider when it would be prudent
才是慎重的
to make such a move.
你认为入侵会马上来临吗
Do you think an invasion is imminent?
这完全取决于制空权
It all depends on air supremacy.
入侵之前希♥特♥勒♥要先占领领空
Hitler needs to control the air before he launches an invasion,
但我们已经为突发事件作了充分的准备
But we are fully prepared for any eventuality.
如果希♥特♥勒♥使用毒气 我们也用
If Hitler uses poison gas, we shall do the same.
我们拥有世界上最致命的毒气
We have the deadliest gasses in the world- –
芥气 炭疽热
Mustard, anthrax.
所有东西被测以备使用
Everything is tested and ready for use.
入侵可能在什么时候
When might it happen?
从现在到九月末的任何时候
Anytime between now and the end of september.
在那之后天气和潮汐就对他不利了
After that, the weather and the tides will be against him.
皇后和我谈过这事
The queen and I have talked about this.
没有她孩子们不会离开的
The children could not possibly go without her,
她又不能离开我
She won’t go without me
而我在任何境况下
And I shall not leave london
都不能离开伦敦
Under any circumstances.
很好 阁下
Very well, sir.
还有一些事
There is something else.
现在法国人投降了
Now that the french have surrendered,
我们必须假设他们的海军
We must assume that their navy
很快会被德国人控制
Will soon be in german hands.
这情况一定不能发生
That must not happen.
我们必须控制内陆
We must keep control of the mediterranean.
不能使用苏伊士运河
Without access to the suez canal
我们的石油供给将被阻断
Our oil supplies will be cut off,
那必将是灾难性的
Which would of course be disastrous.
我告诉过法国人他们必须坚持战斗
I’ve told the French they must continue to fight,
把他们的舰艇驶入英属港口
Sail their ships to a British port
或凿沉舰船
Or scuttle the entire fleet.
如果他们不接受以上任何选择
If they accept none of these choices,
我已经命令萨摩威尔上将
I’ve ordered admiral Somerville
去炸掉泊在奥兰港的法军军舰
To bombard the french fleet in the port of oran.
我们要向整个世界表态
We have to show the world,
特别是向美国表态
And in particular the united states,
我们会战斗到底
That we mean to fight on.
萨摩威尔上将传来消息 阁下
Message from admiral Somerville, sir.
由于最后期限已过
Since the deadline has passed,
他已向法军舰开火
He’s opened fire on the french ships.
他说他在剧烈交战中
He says he’s being heavily engaged.
有多少法国人被杀
How many frenchmen killed?
一千二百
1200.
你知道 乔伊·肯尼迪从伦敦回来时
You know, when Joe Kennedy came back from london

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!