It takes incredible proportions.
这事影响太大了
You and me we have to pull things out
在事情完全恶化之前
and go and see Grethe
我们得想方设法搞清楚缘由
before it degenerates completely.
再去见格蕾蒂
You want me to ask Klara?
你想让我去问克拉拉
This is what you want? What you asked Klara?
这就是你想要的 你问了她什么
Course. What?
当然 怎么了
Lucas
卢卡斯
I know.
我知道
It’s not lie. She never lied.
那不是谎言 她从不说谎
Why would she lie?
但她为什么说谎了
I do not know.
我不知道
But here she lies.
但她确实说谎了
Damn, Lucas…
去你的 卢卡斯…
I have not touched your daughter.
我没有碰你的女儿
You know.
听着
You believe me
你到底
or not?
信不信我
I do not know.
我不知道
Theo, I have not touched your daughter.
席奥 我没有碰你的女儿
I do not know.
我不知道
What is he doing here?
他在这里干什么
He is not supposed to be here.
他不该在这里
I guess not.
我想也是
Lucas, go away. What have I done?
卢卡斯 走吧 我到底做了什么
Get out!
给我滚出去
What do you think I did?
你以为我做了什么
Shut up and go away! I do not wanna talk to you!
闭嘴给我滚出去 我不想和你说话
Disappear!
快给我消失
I forbid you to sit on our couch, asshole!
我不准你坐在我的沙发上 混♥蛋♥
I don’t want to see you again!
我不想再见到你
I’ll cut your dick!
否则我阉了你
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
If you have touched my daughter,
如果你真的碰了我的女儿
I’ll put a bullet in the head.
我绝对会给你头上来一枪
And I think you did, since she says.
因为她亲口说了 我想你是真做了
Wanna fuck my life in the air, is it?
你想让我的生活跌到谷底是吗
Look at me!
看着我
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Hello, Klara.
你好 克拉拉
Hello, Lucas.
你好 卢卡斯
Go to your room.
回你的房♥间去
Agnes!
艾格尼丝
Come into the living room.
跟我去客厅
Dad is sad?
爸爸很伤心吗
It will subside,
这件事会平息的
you know.
别担心
We will stay here, it’s time to wake up.
是时候起来了 我们就呆在这儿
You are angry against Lucas?
你对卢卡斯发火了吗
Remain a bit here.
因为在家还收敛了一些
He has done nothing.
他什么也没做
I said nonsense, that’s all.
我都是乱说的 就是这样
Now all the children talk about it.
现在所有的孩子都在谈论这件事
It’s not possible.
这不是真的
Sweetheart.
甜心
It is difficult to understand
这很难去理解
but it can happen.
但是可能发生
Your brain prefers to forget what happened.
你的脑袋会选择性忘记发生过的事
It is unpleasant to reconsider.
因为回忆总是不让人愉快的
But it happened.
但它真的发生了
And we are very happy you told us to have it.
而我们很高兴你告诉了我们
Okay, darling?
好吗 亲爱的
Come!
来吧
We’ll eat cake.
我们吃点蛋糕
Hello, Nadja. Come and sit.
你好 纳娅 来坐下
You are surely aware of it.
你肯定对此知情
We reported the incident to the police.
我们已经将其交由警方处理
Should I speak English?
需要我说英语吗
No, it’s okay.
不 没关系
Knowing the symptoms of sexual abuse,
有关于性♥虐♥待的反应
parents asked children
父母们都询问了孩子
if they were nightmares.
他们是否做了噩梦
Do you understand?
你懂吗
Several parents
有些父母报告称
reported symptoms of abuse.
有虐待后的症状
So we took action.
所以我们采取了行动
Why am I here?
我为什么要在这里
Are you frequently meeting with Lucas?
你经常见卢卡斯吗
Is Lucas your boyfriend?
卢卡斯是你的男友吗
Yeah.
是的
I’ll try to say it in English.
我试着用英语说明这点
It is our duty
在情况如此严峻时
to inform the authorities about such matters
针对此次发生的事故
in a very serious case like this.
我们有义务通知当局
Ok. Why?
好吧 但为什么
I don’t think that
我认为
anyone here is
在座的每一位
any longer in doubt about
都不再对卢卡斯的作为
what Lucas has done.
持怀疑态度
Lucas accompanied by Klara.
卢卡斯陪着克拉拉
They were seen together.
他们被看见在一起
He is left alone with children.
他总是独自一人和孩子们呆在一起
The toilet or in the playroom.
不管是厕所还是在游戏室里
Kirsten, it’s me again. Call me.
克里斯滕 还是我 收到请回电
It unresponsive.
还是没回应
She needs time.
她需要时间
I need to talk to Marcus.
我需要和马库斯谈谈
Says anthing at work?
工作的时候他们有说什么吗
Hi,Klara!
嗨 克拉拉
Hi.

What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I can go walking with Fanny?
我能带芬妮去散步吗
Yes, of course.
当然
Mom knows where you are?
你妈妈知道你在这儿吗
You should talk to her before coming.
你应该在来之前告诉她
They say you hurt me.
他们说你会伤害我
You think so?
你这样认为
I do not know, I do not remember too much.
我不知道 我不太记得事
What did I do, sweetie?
我做了什么 乖孩子
I don’t remember.
我记不得了
It is also the other.
还有些其他的东西
What other?
什么其他的
Of which you speak?
你在说什么谁
I’m scared.
我很怕
You want to go home?
你想回家吗
And Fanny?
芬妮怎么办
The promenaders you another time.
她下次再陪你散步
You better go home.
回家去吧
Did you touched that girl?
你真的碰了那个小女孩吗
What?
什么
You are not a sick person, are you?
你不是个变♥态♥ 是吧
In your opinion?
你这样认为
No,I’m just…
不 我只是…
I’m getting a little…
我有些…
lost.
迷茫了
How so?
为什么会这样
Sorry, it doesn’t matter.
抱歉 没事
You think I’m crazy?
你也认为我疯了
Is it?
是吗
No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!