You talked about that?
你同他说了吗
Yes. He wants to live with you.
是的 他想和你生活
He is very angry.
他很生气
Everything will be fine.
一切都会好的
I’ll bring you when he likes.
他如果想见你 我就带他来
Okay?
好吗
You should talk to him.
你应该和他谈谈
He’ll get it.
我让他接电♥话♥
Sorry, I’m just passing through.
抱歉 我只是路过
Dad?
爸爸
Okay, Marcus?
是我 马库斯
Yes, but I can not change schools.
是的 但我没法转校
We’ll manage.
我们会解决的
I must go see mom.
我要去看看妈妈
You’re right.
好的
Marcus,
马库斯
Be nice to her. She suffers.
好好对她 她也不好受
Course.
当然
I love you. See you soon.
我爱你 再见
Sorry. Good evening.
抱歉打扰了 晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
It was my son.
那是我儿子的电♥话♥
He will live with me.
他会搬来和我住
Super!
太好了
So maybe we should have a cup of coffee to celebrate?
或许我们该来杯咖啡庆祝一下
Coffee.
咖啡
Coffee now? Here?
现在喝咖啡 在这里
Going for a coffee.
来一杯咖啡吧
With milk?
加奶吗
No, I’m black and tight.
不 我要浓缩清咖啡
But I make the coffee.
让我来泡咖啡
Yes,I make the coffee, you do the dishes.
是的 我泡咖啡 你来洗杯子
I do no more dishes today.
我今天可不想再洗任何东西了
So that’s it. Okay?
就这样决定了 好吗
Like this?
就这样
Better to do it this way.
这样做更好
Like that.
就像那样
Yes,you are really good at this.
是的 你真擅长洗杯子
Thank you.
感谢称赞
You can arrange the court?
你能去整理下院子吗
Course.
没问题
Perfect. Very good.
很好 非常棒
So far I can not find any job that matches my education or anything.
到现在我还没找到一个符合我学历的工作
I like it here.
但我喜欢这里
I like all the fresh air,I like the kids,
喜欢这里的清新空气 喜欢孩子
I like all the nice people,
还喜欢那么多的好人
or good looking man.
还有帅气的男人
See you tomorrow.
那么明天见
At Monday.
是周一见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
No, Monday. This is the weekend.
不 不 周一见 这是周末了
I like it when we see each other.
我喜欢我俩相见的感觉
So do I.
我也是
Come here.

You’re adorable.
你太迷人了
You’re cute.
你真讨人喜欢
You too.
你也是
You killed nothing at all!
你竟然一无所获
This is the first time I come back empty-handed.
这是我第一次空手而归
I assure you.
这是实话
You might be poor eyesight. If you tried it?
你是不是有近视了 来试试眼镜呢
Listen all. I’ll call Ulla.
你们听着 我要给乌拉打电♥话♥
Thou bringest roast pork.
你带点烤猪肉
Eel.
鳗鱼
Johan, pork with apples.
约翰 你带苹果焖猪肉
If we clinked glasses?
我们来敲敲玻璃瓶
You take care of pork with apples.
你只管带苹果焖猪肉
Hello,Lucas.
你好 我是卢卡斯
Hello?
你好
I hear nothing. A moment.
我听不清 请等等
Hello? By Lucas.
你好 我是卢卡斯
Why do you never call me?
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Sorry, what?
你说什么
Why do you never call me?
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Because I don’t have your number.
因为我没有你的号♥码
Look at your phone. It is on your display, right?
看看你的手♥机♥ 号♥码就在显示屏上 不是吗
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
So, call me.
那么打给我吧
Hello, here Nadja.
你好 我是纳娅
It’s me.
是我
Who?

It’s me.
就是我
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing. Ok.
什么都没干 好吧
And you?
你呢
I’m in a meeting.
我在参加一个小聚会
The pussy!
阴♥部♥万岁
No, no problem. In a meeting?
其实没什么 小聚会
I’m really happy you called me,because…
我很高兴你能打给我 因为…
I think a lot about you.
我想了很多关于你的事
So should we meet?
我们应该见一面吗
Yeah,I wish.
我希望如此
Who did you call? A girl?
你在和谁打电♥话♥ 一个女孩儿
Stops, Bent.
别说了 本特
I’m just trying to tell you
大家快听着啊
he just call a lady.
刚才他和一位女士通了电♥话♥
Go, Lucas! Go, Lucas! A beer!
冲吧 卢卡斯 冲吧 卢卡斯 吹一瓶
But, of course, but of course. But of course he drank!
当然 当然 当然他喝了一整瓶
I have a gift for you. And it’s not Christmas yet.
我有礼物送给你 还没到圣诞节呢
Come on, I’ll help you.
来吧 我来帮你
He drank a lot? Too much for me to account.
他喝得很多 多得我都数不过来了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Lucas…
卢卡斯…
You’re my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
My best friend.
最好的朋友
At the next. Kisses.
再见了 啵一个
You take care of him?
你好好照顾他
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你带他回来
I’ll call you in case of problems.
有什么事我会打电♥话♥给你的
Agnes…
艾格尼丝…
I speak to you.
我告诉你
You know why you’re so pretty?
你知道你为何这么漂亮吗
No.
不知道
Because you do not know.
因为你什么都不知道
My love… I love you.
我的爱人… 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you very strong.
我非常爱你
You’ve been waiting long? Yes.
你等了很久了 是的
Sorry.
我很抱歉
Here is my dog, Fanny.
这是我的狗 芬妮
My kitchen.
我的厨房♥
You want a coffee or anything? No.
你想要点咖啡之类的吗 不
Fanny!
芬妮
Where are you?
哪儿去了
Come!
过来
Take your ball.
去捡你的球
She did this one when she was one year old.
她在一岁的时候就会做这个了
Fanny! She wants to see it again.
芬妮 她还想看你表演一次
She wants to see it again.
她还想看一次
And where does the dog sleep?
她通常睡在哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!