you okay?
你还好吧
Will you help my dad?
你们会帮助我爸爸吗
Help your father?
帮你♥爸♥爸
How so?
为什么这样说
Will you think about it?
你们能考虑下吗
Marcus,you’re a nice boy
马库斯 你是个好男孩儿
and I understand how you feel.
我也懂你的感受
You do not have to pay his mistakes.
但你并不用为他的过错负责
He has not done what he is accused of.
他没有做那些被指控的事
Klara ,go to your room, dear.
克拉拉 回你的房♥间去 亲爱的
I want to talk to Klara.
我想和克拉拉谈谈
Hi, Klara. Hi.
嗨 克拉拉 嗨
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Why are you lying?
你为什么说谎
I’m not lying.
我没有说谎
Come on, Klara.
走吧 克拉拉
I just want to talk…
我只想谈…
Enough!
够了
Stop it!
放手
Do not touch her. Get out!
别碰她 出去
Enough!
够了
I just want to talk to her!
我只想和她谈谈
Why are you lying, bitch?
你为什么说谎 小婊♥子♥
This is not true!
那不是真的
Get out! I want to talk to her!
给我出去 我要和她谈谈
Enough.
够了
Fuck!

Stops, Johan!
停下 约翰
Enough!
够了
Stops.
别打了
Get off me!
别碰他
Leave him alone!
别碰他
Arise and go home. Get out!
站起来 给我回家 滚
Go home.
回家去
Band of bastards!
你们这群混♥蛋♥
Come.
走了
Band of bastards!
这群混♥蛋♥
I’m glad to see you. Come and keep warm.
很高兴见到你 快进来热热身子
Damn, you’re exhausted.
该死的 你都累垮了
Someone hit you?
有人打你了
No.
没有
Holy shit!
我的天哪
Less noise, girls!
小声点 姑娘们
It receives the family.
这儿住了一大家人
My two sisters.
我的两个姐妹
Thou hast encountered when you were little.
你小时候见过她们
It’s been a while!
好久没见了
Okay?
你还好吗
Fine.
还好
Tic and Tac. They crack nuts.
蒂克和泰克 她们在剥坚果
My father tries to help yours.
我父亲正在帮你♥爸♥爸想办法
Here Marcus the son of Lucas.
这是卢卡斯的儿子马库斯
My brothers-in.
我的兄弟
Elias
伊莱亚
and Erik.
和伊利克
I am Erik. This context, it is Elias.
我是伊利克 这位才是伊莱亚
Sit. Use him to drink.
坐下吧 给他点喝的
You thirsty?
你渴吗
Water, okay?
白水 可以吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I talked to your mother.
我给你母亲说过了
Do not forget to call home.
但别忘了打个电♥话♥回家
Okay?
好吧
You know what happened to Dad?
你知道爸爸发生了什么事吗
Your old man say?
你父亲怎么说
He said Lucas happen
他说卢卡斯明天要参加
in preliminary hearing tomorrow.
初步听证会
At 8 h 30.
八点半开始
There are two options.
有两种结果
Or the judge confirms preventive detention,
法官可能判决预留性监押
either there is no reason for which the guard.
或是无罪释放
In your opinion, what is this?
你认为会怎么样
I do not know.
我不知道
But…
但是…
apparently all children say the same.
明显地所有孩子都口径一致
They describe your basement.
他们都描述出了你家的地下室
Wallpaper and the color of the sofa.
墙纸 还有沙发的颜色
But when the police searched the house this morning…
但是警♥察♥今早搜查了房♥子…
What did they discover, Marcus?
他们发现了什么 马库斯
We have no basement.
我们没有地下室
Exactly.
完全正确
What does that mean? They have no basement.
那说明什么 他们没有地下室
What does it mean for Lucas?
这对卢卡斯意味着什么
That there is still hope.
说明还有一线生机
What’s the story?
那件事又是怎么回事
Children often invent
小孩子总是想些
details that do not exist.
不存在的事情
I do not know if it is their imagination
我不知道那是他们自己的想象
or if they say as their peers
还是学他们父辈一般
or their parents.
说出来的
It always assumes that children lie.
总是先考虑小孩子在撒谎
Unfortunately, they often lie.
不幸地是 他们经常撒谎
And now?
现在怎么办
Now?
现在
We’ll see.
我们拭目以待
They call us tomorrow.
他们明天会打电♥话♥来
Hello, my godfather.
你好 教父
Did you sleep well?
你睡得好吗
I brought bread cheese and coffee.
我拿来了起司面包和咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢
I must talk to you.
我必须和你谈谈
I want to tell you
我想告诉你
I’m your sponsor and you can count on me.
我现在是你的担♥保♥人 而你可以依靠我
No matter what happens,okay?
不管发生了任何事 好吗
I just spoke to your father.
我刚和你父亲讲过话
He looks good.
他听起来很好
On the taxi now.
已经坐在计程车上了
What?
什么
They released him.
他们放了他
Eat your bread and drink your coffee.
吃点面包 把咖啡喝了吧
Afterwards, we descend.
然后我们下楼
Welcome to your father.
去接你父亲
Hey!

If you coaxing your kid you go back to jail.
你再哄骗你孩子就等着回监牢吧
Eggs and bacon to eat it alone.
快来吃鸡蛋和培根吧
Come.

It’s nice to see you again, scoundrel!
很高兴再见到你 混球
Fanny! Hello, my girl!
芬妮 你好 我的好姑娘
It could have been worse.
情况比想象的得好
You two, take a shovel and dig a basement.
你们俩去拿个铲子 快挖个地下室来
Fanny peed on the floor.
芬妮在地板上撒尿了
No, this is surely the police!
不 这事儿绝对该警♥察♥来干
Fanny! She’ll be back.
芬妮 她会回来的
You want me to wash the pants that I found?
要我洗了这些裤子吗
Then?
要吗
Where are you getting?
你哪里找到的
Nowhere.
不知道
I just wonder if I wash.
我只想知道要不要洗它们
Yes, if you find yourself then.
洗吧 如果你想的话
I’ll do for you this time,
这次就我来帮你洗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!