Go away. Take your business.
走吧 忙你的事去吧
Stop it.
别这样
I want you to go.
我不想见到你
Come on,why are you doing this?
别这样 你这是干什么
I abused a child.
因为我虐待了一个孩子
Is that supposed to mean, silly?
所以我就该很蠢 是吧
Begone!

Go.
给我走
Look,Klara,it’s snowing.
看 克拉拉 在下雪
Pile on the elf. Yes.
撒在精灵的身上 是的
He

it should be on the lake.
应该在湖面上
It’s true.
是的
They are skating.
他们在滑冰
He goes where?
他该去哪儿
You decide.
你来决定
There.
去那儿
And he goes upstairs.
他要站在上面
That way, he can see everything.
那样的话他可以一览众山小
Should not join the others?
还需要其他人加入吗
It’s snowing!
外面在下雪
You want to come see?
你不来看看吗
I’m coming. Come on!
我来了 快来
How beautiful it is!
这太美了
Do not catch cold.
别着凉了
Something wrong?
发生什么事了
Marcus?
马库斯
Is that you?
是你吗
Sorry. Come.
抱歉 来
You scared me.
你吓到我了
I did not.
我没有
Are you okay? Yes.
你还好吗 还好
Hi, Fanny.
嗨 芬妮
My old friend!
我的老朋友
Returns.
回来了
Your mother know you’re here?
你妈妈知道你在这儿吗
Yes.
当然
Where is the key?
钥匙到哪儿去了
I passed someone.
我给一个人了
Fanny, come!
芬妮 回来了
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
What a mess! It is dirty.
真是一团糟 真脏
Come.
来来
Stop a bit.
别玩儿了
Mom suggested I spend say hello.
妈妈让我来打个招呼
You should not be in?
不让你进屋
I took a few days off.
我有几天假期
You know the situation is not normal here.
你知道现在这里情况并不正常吧
I was fired.
我被炒了
The police at the time,
同时警方也在调查
although I told that slab.
尽管我告诉了那个老顽固事实
I’m going crazy.
我都要疯了
Mom knows you’re there.
妈妈知道你在这儿
Right?
是吧
Fuck!

I still cry.
我还在哭
You want to talk?
想谈谈吗
It’s okay.
好吧
I’m going back. Do not worry.
我想回去了 别担心
Sorry. Do not worry.
抱歉 没关系
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Come.

Good afternoon.
下午好
But this is my godson!
这可不是我的教子吗
Hi, Marcus.
嗨 马库斯
You have come from?
你怎么来了
There the atmosphere here.
也不看看现在这里是什么情况
Coffee?
要咖啡吗
Have you talked to the police? Yes.
和警♥察♥谈过了吗 是的
They said what?
他们怎么说
They asked a lot of questions.
他们问了一大堆问题
Apparently I would hit other children.
显然认为我还会在其他孩子身上下手
This is madness.
真是疯了
Totally.
妥妥地
But damn, you’ve done nothing!
要知道你可什么都没做
Now they are all there. Johan, Bent…
现在他们都在那儿 约翰 本特…
They all lost the ball.
他们都失去了对我的信任
You let too much. I’ve already said.
我早就说过 你已经失去了太多了
Okay, Fanny?
是吗 芬妮
Kirsten!
克里斯滕
It always works.
还有用
I do not know.
我不知道
Thank you.
谢谢你
It’s okay. Marcus is there.
没关系 马库斯在这儿
There is not even a coffee for his godfather.
都不给教父来杯咖啡吗
When did you get your hunting license?
你什么时候拿到你的狩猎执照
October 16. The 16?
十月十六日 哪个十六日
The day when man makes himself a man.
正是将自己变成一个男人的一天
Tell Mom that you’re here.
告诉你妈妈你在这儿
Marcus?
马库斯
If she gets angry, I defer to her.
如果她生气了 我都听她安排
Ok
好的
It’s 269.50.
一共269.5
That’s it. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
And now 30.50. Thank you.
找你30.5 谢谢
Marcus!
马库斯
Your father is here?
你♥爸♥爸在这儿吗
No.
不在
Tell him we do not want more of him here.
告诉他我们不希望再在这儿见到他
Why? You know how it is…
为什么 你知道的…
We have other clients.
我们有其他的客人
No longer come.
都不来光顾了
What’s happening?
怎么了
This is your son? Yes.
这是你的儿子 是的
Do you mind?
稍等下好吗
Called mom and tell her to come get you.
打电♥话♥给妈妈 让她来接你
I stopped. I gotta go.
耽搁了一下 该走了
Okay?
好吧
Mount.
坐上去
On the other side.
坐另一边
Fuck!

You have the key from us?
你有家里的钥匙吗
The key? I think not.
钥匙 没有
I’m going. Marcus!
那我走了 马库斯
Okay?
等等
Look, we know they shipped your father.
听着 我知道他们带走了你父亲
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
What?
什么
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Yes, but…
行 但是…
Come. Are you hungry?
来吧 你饿了吗
Say hello to Marcus.
去和马库斯打个招呼吧
Klara, you can take the glasses?
克拉拉 你能拿下杯子吗
Hi, Marcus.
嗨 马库斯
Hi.

Well… more.
好吧…
He is there.
他在那儿
We can drop you off.
我们能顺路载你
Or, call your mother.
或者你打电♥话♥给你妈妈
Marcus,are you okay?
马库斯 你还好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!