Downstairs.
睡楼下
Would you do that again? Yes.
你想玩儿一次吗 好啊
I throw the ball. You throw the ball.
我来扔球 你来扔
Good.
好吧
You see anything? I see you.
你能看见吗 我能看见你
You will not strangle me, eh?
你不会勒死我吧
Socks? No socks?
穿不♥穿♥袜子
Socks.
穿
I’m scary for once!
终于让我来吓你们一次
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Hello!
你好
I’ll get you! Can you come?
我会抓住你的 你能来一下吗
Yes, I can.
好的 就来
I can not catch you, kids.
我不能来抓你们了 小鬼头
I drink the magic potion and come back.
我喝了魔力药水 而它现在失效了
Hello, Grethe.
你好 格蕾蒂
Hello, Lucas. Sit.
你好 卢卡斯 坐
How’s the little Marcus?
小马库斯怎么样了
Fine. It is no longer so small that.
他很好 他已经不再那么小了
He will come to live with me before Christmas.
他会在圣诞节前搬来和我住
I’m trying…
我试着去…
I can not stop myself think about it.
但我没法不去想那些
A child told me something.
一个孩子告诉了我一些事情
I must talk you about it.
你一定得和你谈谈
Course.
当然
This child has a lot of imagination,
这孩子有了太多的想象
but I prefer to be discussed.
我希望我们能探讨一下
Course.
当然
Who it is?
是谁
I can not say.
我不能说
According to the child, something happened.
根据这个孩子所说 发生了一些事情
Things for adults.
一些成年人的事
What things? What has happened?
什么事 发生了什么
This child, girl or boy, says
这个孩子 一个女孩或是男孩说
he does not love you.
他并不爱你
And he or she saw your genitals.
但他或她看见了你的生殖器
How is it possible, such a thing?
这怎么可能 怎么会发生这种事
I do not know.
我不知道
Shit!
卧♥槽♥
This is serious,
这问题很严肃
but do not worry.
但你不必担心
I draw no conclusion.
我不是在无凭无据地指责谁
We’ll see.
我们静观其变吧
Who exactly said that?
这到底是出自谁之口
I can not answer.
我不能说
It’s time for fruit, let’s go.
是时候吃水果了 我们走
Take a few days off, time will let us know more.
休息几天吧 时间会告诉我们答案
Finish your day.
你今天可以下班了
We will find a solution.
我们会找到解决方法的
Agree.
当然
I made you wait?
让你久等了吗
No, it’s okay.
不 没关系的
I do not know how.
我不知道这是怎么回事
Begin immediately.
这发生得太快了
Klara…
克拉拉…
can you tell me exactly repeat
你能一字不漏的告诉我
what you said to Grethe?
你对格蕾蒂说的一切吗
Please, tells what you told me
就告诉他关于那个心
about the heart.
你是怎样对我说的
I said nothing.
我什么都没说
So, it’s just…
那么这只是…
Grethe who invented everything?
格蕾蒂凭空捏造的吗
Or is it you who invented everything? No.
或是你胡乱编造的 不是
Fine.
很好
So trying to tell me.
那么就告诉我吧
You can tell.
你可以说的
It is true that you said
你说你看见了
that you had seen
卢卡斯的生殖器
the willy Lucas?
是真的吗
Trying to tell me what Lucas did.
告诉我卢卡斯做了什么
You can try, Klara.
你可以说的 克拉拉
I want to play.
我想去玩儿
But we need you to answer.
但我们需要你的回答
Do not be afraid.
别害怕
Ole is nice.
沃勒是好人
He just wants to know what happened.
他只想知道到底发生了什么事
Is he showed you his penis here?
他在这里给你看了他的鸡鸡吗
Is it?
是吗
You nod.
你点了头
It was here, in kindergarten?
在这儿 在幼儿园里吗
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
Grethe said you had explained his dick was all hard.
格蕾蒂说你告诉她他勃起了
His dick was quite hard?
他真的硬了吗
I think so. I remember.
我想是的 我还记得
He showed you his penis?
他给你看了他的鸡鸡
Klara…
克拉拉
It bothers you to talk about Lucas?
这影响到了你和卢卡斯的正常对话
Because you do not like what he did?
因为你不喜欢他对你做的事
You’re doing very well
对于回答我的问题
to answer my questions.
你做得很好
We’re almost done.
我们就快结束了
What he did
在他露出了他的鸡鸡之后
after you have shown his willy?
他又做了什么
I do not know.
我不知道
You’ve touched?
你们有身体接触吗
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
Something white came out?
有没有什么白色东西出来
It is perhaps too suddenly.
可能这一切发生得太快了
You can go play.
你可以去玩儿了
You think?
你怎么看
Just keep an eye on her.
留意好她
You and me, we know.
我们都知道
This is a good thing.
这可能对她来说是一件好事
But in this case,
但是就这事情来说
it is the police.
已经需要警方介入
And we need the consent of their parents.
而我们需要她父母的同意
Thank you for your help.
感谢你的帮助
I do not know how to do it.
我真不知道该怎么办了
Klara has a lot of imagination.
克拉拉总喜欢胡思乱想
At lease I believe that.
至少我是这样认为
In fact, it does not seem to be invented.
但我看 这不会是编造的
No.
确实不是
Ole think you must report this matter.
沃勒认为你们必须得昭告这件事
Must notify the authorities.
必须要通知警方
The parents’ meeting is canceled?
父母见面会取消了
I do not think.
我不这样认为
We are obliged inform other parents.
我们有责任告知其他家长
Where is Klara?
克拉拉在哪里
She is playing outside.
她在外面玩儿
Where is Lucas?
卢卡斯在哪里
He is also playing out.
他也在外面玩儿
Let him back to home?
需要让他回家去吗
Yes, that’s better.
是的 那样更好
Hello, Grethe. Hello.
你好 格蕾蒂 你好
Grethe.
托尔斯腾.
We left football when you called.
接到你的电♥话♥ 他球也没踢就赶来了
Sit.
请坐
I thought it was 19 h.
我想那已经是七点了
Okay?
一切还好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!