妈的
Oh, shit!
塔里一个人也没有
There’s no one in the tower, man.
太阳要落山了 妈的
The sun’s going down. Shit!
等一等
Wait.
感谢上帝
Thank you, Jesus.
罗密欧 高尔夫 查理 罗密欧 高尔夫 查理
Romeo, Golf, Charlie. Romeo, Golf, Charlie.
我是L2S 完毕
This is Lima 2 Sierra. Over.
军官出现在塔里 完毕
Officers in control tower. Over.
他们是这样的吧
That’s what they look like, huh?
距离
Range?
900码
900 yards.
风呢
Wind is?
5到7 西风
Five to seven, west to east.
罗密欧 高尔夫 查理 罗密欧 高尔夫 查理
Romeo, Golf, Charlie. Romeo, Golf, Charlie.
请求开火许可 完毕
Requesting permission to take the shot. Over.
-准备完毕 -我们已经瞄准目标了
-Set. -We have the shot. Over.
明白
Affirmative. Out.
允许开火
Permission to fire.
开火
Fire.
开火
Fire.
开火
Fire.
你们在哪个频段上
What the fuck frequency are you on?
妈的
Oh, fuck.
我们要空袭了
We got air. I’m calling it in.
我们已经接到开火许可了
We have permission to take the shot.
你一枪只能打死一个人
Tough break, you were just gonna shoot one guy.
看我们的 你会大吃一惊的
Watch this, it’ll blow your fucking minds.
膝盖的旧伤 上大学打橄榄球时伤的
Bad knees. College football.
请求允许开火 长官
Requesting permission to take the shot, sir.
驳回请求
Request denied.
你知道这种机会很少的
You never know how many chances you’re gonna get to do this.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
长官 就让我们在空袭前开一枪吧
Sir, just let us take this one shot right before the air comes in.
我下不了这种命令 士兵 杀手45
Those aren’t my orders, Marine. Hitman 45…
不 等 等 等
No, wait, wait, wait.
-杀手45 -等 等 等
-Hitman 45… -Wait, wait, wait.
我们不会告诉任何人
Wait, sir, we won’t tell anybody.
我们没必要告诉别人 这也没什么区别
We don’t need to tell anybody. What difference does it make?
这样的机会再好不过了 就让我们开这一枪吧
We have a perfect shot. Just let us take it.
不可以
Negative.
我们有上校的许可 长官
We have permission from the Colonel, sir.
杀手45 杀手45 我是
Hitman 45. Hitman 45. This is Corporal…
该死的 他们怎么都要死了 就让我们开这一枪吧
God damn it, he’s dead anyway! Just let us fucking do it!
-你太过分了 下士 -特洛伊
-You are way out of line, Corporal. -Troy.
-那有什么区别吗 -把对讲机还给他
-What difference does it make? -Give him back the handset.
如果没有区别
lf it doesn’t make a fucking difference…
为什么你们要开枪
why the fuck do you have to do it?
因为我们一定会打中 这是我们来这的原因
Because we have the goddamn shot! That’s why we’re here!
给我对讲机
Give me the fucking handset! Fucking fuck!
住手啊
Fucking stop!
住手 这是我的战果
Stop it! That’s my kill!
操 这是我的战果 这是我的战果
Fuck! That is my kill! That is my kill!
你这个只会坐办公室的混♥蛋♥
You fucking desk jockey!
你个混♥蛋♥
He’s a fucking prick.
你不知道我们怎么过来的
You don’t know what we go through, hell!
这事没完
It isn’t done!
放开我 他妈的放开啊
Let go of me. Just fucking let go of me.
我只是想
I was trying….
我只是想说明白
I was trying to explain…
妈的
Fuck!
老天
Oh, man.
你们STA真是有不少疯子
You STA boys are some weird motherfuckers.
杀手45 杀手45 这里是B4L 完毕
Hitman 45. Hitman 45. This is Bravo 4 Lima. Over.
我们到底有没有机会杀一个人
Are we ever gonna get to kill anyone?
我怎么知道
Fuck if I know.
他们什么时候会把你踢出去
When are they gonna kick you out?
回到美国两个星期以后
Two weeks after we get back.
我已经接到开除书了
I already have my separation papers.
你以后会干什么
You got any ideas?
卖♥♥毒品 卖♥♥大♥麻♥
I’ll sell some crack. Sling some dope.
你想要的是加入军队
Yeah, all you want is in.
我想要的是离开军队
All I want is out.
欢迎来到这个烂地方
Welcome to the Suck.
他们应该什么时候来接我们
Where’s our pickup?
妈的
Shit.
那是飞毛腿导弹
Fucking Scuds, man.
要打中军营了
Motherfuck, it’s gotten the battalion.
我们并不确定 可能是友军
We don’t know that. They could be friendly.
你见过这样的友军误击吗
You ever hear friendly fire like that?
妈的
Fuck.
-上帝啊 你听见了吗 -那是什么声音 -尖叫
-Jesus, you hear that? What is that? -Screaming.
一定是共和国卫队 就在这沙丘后面
Republican Guards, man, over this berm.
你准备好了吗
Ready? Are you ready?
我们去干掉这些王八蛋
Let’s fucking get those motherfuckers.
我会掩护你 来吧 冲啊
I’ll cover you. Go! Go! Go!
妈的
Shit.
你们两个狗崽子还在外面
You motherfuckers were still out there?
你没收到通知吗
Sarge? You didn’t get the memo, did you?
我们正在开派对 你的衣服穿太多了
Having a little party. You’re a little overdressed.
战争结束了 你们没有死
This shit is over, motherfucker. You didn’t die.
给雪茄
Have a cigar.
这东西不会杀死你的
It won’t kill you.
让我们庆祝吧
Party on!
你好 混♥蛋♥们 你们杀人了吗
Hey, motherfuckers, did you get a fucking kill?
-你们杀人了吗 -没有
-Did you get a fucking kill, man? -No.
太遗憾了
Oh, shit.
他妈的 这场战争已经结束了
We’re fucking…. This fucked up rodeo is over!
我们要回家了
We’re going home!
脱掉你们的衣服 我要烧了他们
Get your jungle camies, boys. I’m burning all these.
你们不再需要它了
We don’t need them anymore.
我们打败了萨♥达♥姆♥ 他已经成为历史了
We killed Saddam, man! He’s fucking history!
已经成为历史了
Yeah, he’s fucking history!
我们再也不用回这个狗洞了
We never have to come back to this shit hole ever again!
我一枪也没开过
I never shot my rifle.
你可以现在开
You do it now.
4天
Four days.
4小时
Four hours.
1分钟
One minute.
这就是我的战斗生涯
That was my war.
要啤酒吗
You want some beer?
啤酒 我拿到了一罐啤酒
Look here, I got a beer.
让我们庆祝吧
The party’s started now.
永远忠诚 陆战队员们
Semper Fi, Marines!
永远忠诚 陆战队员们
Semper Fi, Marines!
乌拉
Ooh-rah!
你们做到了
You did it.
做得干净利落
You did it clean.
我们为你们感到骄傲
You made us proud.
永远忠诚
Semper Fi.
妈的 永远忠诚
Semper fucking Fi.
欢迎回家 陆战队员们
Welcome home, Marine.
欢迎回家 陆战队员们
Welcome home.
欢迎回家 孩子
Welcome home, son.
欢迎回家 上士
Welcome home, Staff Sergeant.
介不介意我坐在车上
You mind if I sit down in your bus?
每一场战争都是不同的
Every war is different.
乌拉
Ooh-rah.
每一场战争却又都是一样的
Every war is the same.
再来一枝
Give me one shot…
嘿 你去哪里
Hey, where you going?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!