-快点 -不
-Come on! -No!
接着爬 不要挤在一块儿
Keep moving! Don’t bunch up!
你行的
You can do it!
-你行的 -接着爬 快
-You can fucking -do it! Keep moving! Come on!
-我不行了 -接着爬 不要挤在一块儿
-I can’t! -Keep moving! Don’t bunch up!
我不行了 不
I can’t! No!
-停止射击 -停止射击
-Cease-fire! -Cease-fire!
救护兵
Corpsman!
妈的
Shit!
妈的
Shit.
我叫你不要抬头
I told you to keep your fucking head down!
如果你听了我的话
lf you listened to me…
你现在应该还活着
you would still be fucking alive right now!
蠢驴
Stupid fuck!
感谢上帝
God help me.
你们成为了侦察狙击手
You are now scout snipers.
我知道你们已经听过了 但是我要再重申一次
Now, I know you’ve heard this but I’m going to tell it to you again:
狙击手从来不单独行动
Snipers do not work alone.
你们是一个团体
You work as a team.
观察员 射手
Spotter, shooter.
观察员 射手
Spotter, shooter.
观察员 射手
Spotter, shooter.
观察员 射手
Spotter, shooter.
现在可以打开你的枪袋 拿出你的M40A1步♥枪♥
You may now open your case, pull out your M40A1 rifles.
完成后 你要重复我所说的话
Once you’ve done that, you will repeat after me.
-这是我的步♥枪♥ -这是我的步♥枪♥
-This is my rifle. -This is my rifle.
有很多差不多的枪 但是这支是我的
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
有很多差不多的枪 但是这支是我的
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
如果我没有这支步♥枪♥ 我一点用也没有
Without my rifle, I am nothing.
如果我没有这支步♥枪♥ 我一点用也没有
Without my rifle, I am nothing.
如果没有我 我的步♥枪♥一点用也没有
Without me, my rifle is nothing.
如果没有我 我的步♥枪♥一点用也没有
Without me, my rifle is nothing.
普通士兵要打死一个敌人 得乱射上15000发子弹
The grunt dies for 15,000 poorly placed rounds.
没错 就是这样
Fucking right.
狙击手要打死一个敌人
The sniper dies…
只要精确地射出一枪
for that one perfect shot.
命中
Hit.
开火 开火 开火
Fire, fire, fire.
我完全被迷住了
I was hooked.
命中
Hit.
我完全被迷住了
Fire, fire, fire.
命中
Hit.
我完全被迷住了
Fire, fire, fire.
命中
Hit.
我想看到红色的血雾
I wanted the pink mist.
晚上好 伊♥拉♥克♥今天入侵
Good evening. Iraq invaded and took over…
并且占领了它的弱小邻国科威特
its tiny neighbor, Kuwait, today.
这造成了全球对它的谴责
That set off worldwide protests and drew sanctions…
也导致美国 英国和苏联对它实施制裁
from the United States, Great Britain and the Soviet Union.
独♥裁♥者萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因的政♥权♥宣称
The government of dictator Saddam Hussein…
科威特的革命者推♥翻♥了现政♥权♥
claimed it went in at the invitation of revolutionaries…
它是应革命者的要求而出兵的
who had overthrown the Kuwaiti government.
我们呼吁全世界的朋友们
We have appealed to all our friends around the world…
包括美国
including the United States…
向我们伸出援手
to come to our aid and assistance.
我们要去打仗了
We’re going to fucking war.
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Shoot that motherfucker.
快逃吧 混♥蛋♥们
Come on, start running, motherfucker.

Fuck.
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Shoot that motherfucker!
死吧
Die!
跑吧 共♥匪♥
Run, Charlie!
注意 注意
Now hear this. Now hear this.
所有2 -7的人员
All personnel from 2-7…
请马上到你的连队报道
are to report immediately to your company area.
去战斗吧 海军陆战队员们 去战斗吧
Get some, Marines. Get some!
我有两个选择
Me, I had a choice…
一是加入海军陆战队 二是进监狱
either join the Marines or go to jail.
但是有一点很巧 你知道吗
And you know what the shit of it is?
-如果你进了监狱 -别说出来 混♥蛋♥
-Yeah, if you’d gone to jail… -Don’t spoil the joke, asshole.
如果我进了监狱 我会在今天给放出来
lf l’d have went to jail, l’d be getting out today.
-你们想要一些坚果吗 -谢谢 我不要
-Would you like some nuts? -No, thanks.
是热的吗
Yes, are they warm nuts?
不是 它们和这房♥间的温度一样
No, I believe they’re room temperature.
也许过会儿 你可以来温暖一下我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Well, maybe later you can come and warm up my nuts.
你知道吗 我不喜欢小号♥的
You know, I don’t really like the little ones.
-一切还满意吗 -嗯
-Okay, is that all? -Yeah.
你们想要一些坚果吗
Would you like some nuts?
你真可怜
You poor bastard.
你的招兵员一定答应你 可以满世界泡女人是不是
I bet your recruiter promised you a whole wide world of pussy, huh?
说得太对了
You fucking A.
那王八蛋知道从菲律宾到 瑞典的每一个妓♥女♥的价钱
Cocksucker knew the price of every whore from Olangapo to Stockholm.
我们现在要去沙漠 在方圆1000英里内没有女人
And here we are, headed to the desert. No pussy in 1,000 miles.
又被那家伙骗了
Fucked by the green wienie again.
如果你是一个老百姓 你会干什么
What would you be doing if you were a civilian?
晚上不睡觉 打飞机
Staying up late, jacking off…
玩银河战士争取打到第9关
playing Metroid, trying to get to that ninth level?
你知道打到那里会有什么吗
You know what happens when you get there?
什么都没有 只是再从头开始
Nothing. You just start all over again.
你想我们会在那里呆多久 两个星期
How long you think we’ll be there? Two weeks?
更短 我们很快就会回来
Less, man. We’ll be back so fast…
又会是老样子
we’ll still be shitting out those nuts.
祝你好运 再见
Good luck, now. Goodbye, now.
祝你好运 再见
Good luck, now. Goodbye, now.
你想陪我两个星期吗
Want to keep me company for two weeks?
再见
Goodbye, now.
你不知道你错过了什么
You don’t know what you’re missing. Yeah, yeah.
妈的
Damn!
在沙漠中的时间 14分钟
在沙漠中的军队 5000
全体起立
Attention on deck!
坐下
Take your seats.
-下午好 陆战队员们 -下午好 长官
-Good afternoon, Marines. -Good afternoon, sir!
上帝啊 你们是刚到战区 还是刚参加了葬礼
Jesus, did you just land in a war zone or a funeral parlor?
-下午好 陆战队员们 -下午好 长官
-Good afternoon, Marines! -Good afternoon, sir!
刚才我的屌♥动了一下
I just felt my dick move.
你们有些人还不认识我
For those of you who don’t know me…
我是卡钦斯基中校 你们的营长
I’m Lieutenant Colonel Kazinski, your battalion commander.
我们现在已经加入了沙漠盾牌行动
We are now a part of Operation Desert Shield.
在我们的北方
Now, just north of us…
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因驻扎了 一百万伊♥拉♥克♥士兵
Saddam Hussein’s got one million Iraqi soldiers.
有些士兵在你们还只有十岁时
And some of those boys have been fighting…
就已经开始战斗了
since you were nine or ten years old.
他们很强悍
They are tough.
他们不会退缩
They will stop at nothing.
他们曾经用神经毒气来 对付伊朗人和库尔德人
They’ve used nerve gas against the Iranians and the Kurds.
这里有一张照片
Now, here’s a picture.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
杀了那些人 记住他们的名字
You’re thinking, “Let’s kick ass and take names…
这些混♥蛋♥事在前天就应该停止
“and end this shit the day before yesterday. ”

Yeah!
但是那帮官僚们有很多谈判工作要做
But the bureaucrats have a lot of jawboning to do.
所以直到现在
So for now,
眼看 这些伊♥拉♥克♥人蹂躏可怜的科威特
these Iraqis who have raped and pillaged…
我们却还不能朝他们开火
poor little Kuwait are not yet in our gun sights.
为了我们在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的好朋友们
Our current mission is to protect the oil fields…
我们现在的任务是保护油田
of our good friends in the Kingdom of Saud…
直到再接到通知为止
until further notice.
先生们 我说的可是很多石油
And gentlemen, I’m talking a lot of oil.
很多石油
A lot of oil.
所以你们要喝很多水 然后训练
So you will hydrate, you will train…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!