适应沙漠的环境 然后再多喝些水
you will adjust to this desert, and you’ll hydrate some more.
你们就会做好准备
And you will be ready.
你们要始终保持警惕
You will maintain a constant state of suspicious alertness…
不久以后
and one day soon…
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因 就会对他所做的事后悔
Saddam Hussein is gonna regret pulling this sorry shit.
乌拉
Ooh-rah!
我们会去踢伊♥拉♥克♥人的屁♥股♥
We’re gonna kick some lraqi ass!
你说什么
What did you say?
我们会去踢伊♥拉♥克♥人的屁♥股♥ 长官
We’re gonna kick some lraqi ass, sir!
哦 孩子
Oh, hell, son.
你想一个人独得荣誉勋章吗
What, you gonna win the Medal of Honor all by yourself?
这个营其他的人要怎么办
What’s the rest of my battalion gonna do?
去踢伊♥拉♥克♥人的屁♥股♥
Kick some lraqi ass!
我想我该退休了
You know, I think it’s time for me to retire.
因为我什么也没听见
I can’t hear a fucking thing!
去踢伊♥拉♥克♥人的屁♥股♥
Kick some lraqi ass!
好啊 小伙子们 我刚才勃起了
Oh, boys, I just got a hard-on!
这个防御阵地真是太烂了
Man, this defensive position shit sucks, huh?
我们应该快点离开这些狗洞
We need to get out of this shit hole soon.
我想开几枪
I need to shoot something!
你很快就会如愿以偿的
You’re gonna get all you want soon enough.
首战用我
First to fucking fight!
是呀 为什么
Yeah. For what?
那些老家伙们的勾当我见得多了
l’ve been around these old white fuckers all my life.
他们控制阿♥拉♥伯的石油
They got their fat hands in Arab oil.
这些混♥蛋♥把它当啤酒喝
The motherfuckers drink it like it’s beer.
所以我们才会来这儿 为了保护他们的利润
That’s why we’re here, to protect their profits.
你在放屁 他在放屁
You’re full of shit. He’s full of shit.
你以为萨♥达♥姆♥的武器都是谁给的
Who do you think gave Saddam all his fucking weapons?
是我们
We did!
去他妈的政♥治♥ 我们已经来这儿了
Fuck politics, all right? We’re here.
其他的都是屁话
All the rest is bullshit.

Yeah.
别人都在整理行李
Everyone else is unpacking, man.
我要休息一下
I’m taking a break.
那是什么
What you got?
照片
Photos.
-她真性感 是你的吗 -是的
-She’s hot. Yours? -Yes, man.
你最好朝自己脚上打一枪
You better shoot yourself in the foot…
然后领一张回家的机票
and get a ticket home…
因为乔迪正把她压在身下呢
because Jodies are gonna be all over her!
瞧瞧她 够劲吧
Look at her! Ain’t she an animal!
他们不会让她孤单的
They won’t leave her alone!
-真是个漂亮的白种小妞 -谢谢
-That’s nice for a white chick, man. -Thank you, man.
只是漂亮吗
Nice? Come on.
我愿意喝上一加仑她撒的尿 只为了看看她撒尿的地方
l’d drink a gallon of her pee just to see where it came from.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
这真是太劲爆了
This is hardcore right here.
就快像色情照了 让我看看另一张
This is close to porn. Let me see that one. Let me see.
她的手又小又软
She’s got a baby fist down here.
接着做梦吧 兄弟们 接着做梦
Dream on, brothers, dream on.
我已经把她存起来了 留着以后再用
I’m storing that for later, man. I’m storing it for later.
你们这帮色狼想看美丽的人♥妻♥吗
Hey, y’all horny fucks wanna see a beautiful woman?
-想 -看看 看看
-Yeah! -Let’s see it. Let’s see it.
-拿来看看 -看吧
-Give it up! -Check this out.
-嘿 哥们 -拿来看看 拿来看看
-Yeah, boy! -Give it up, give it up.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不要爱上我
Oh, no! Please don’t love me!
告诉他们 她拍照前吃了多少玉米饼
Now, tell them how many tortillas she had before that picture.
嘿 她是怀孕了
Hey, she’s pregnant, man.
那才是她美丽的原因
That’s why she’s so beautiful, man.
这才是关键
This is what it’s all about right here, man.
你们见鬼去吧
Hey, fuck you guys!
结了婚的家伙
Married guys.
我告诉你们 人结婚以后 会损失很多脑细胞
I’m telling you, married guys lose brain cells by the billions.
假如军队希望你有个老婆
lf the Corps wanted you to have a wife…
他们会给你发一个的
they would have issued you one.
对 他们会给你发一个的
Yeah, they would have issued you one.

Yeah!
没有家庭照片吗 斯沃福德
No family photos, Swofford?
-我能看一看你的照片吗 -当然可以
-Hey, can I see your pictures? -Yeah, sure, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
你叫费格斯对吗
Fergus, right?
是的
Yeah.
她有她自己的衣服吗
She have her own clothes?
这里够舒服吧 你们都安顿好了吗
Well, ain’t this cozy as fuck? You guys get settled in?
是的 上士
Yes, Staff Sergeant!
如果你们不是太忙 毒气 毒气 毒气
Well, if you’re not too busy…. Gas! Gas! Gas!
快点 毒气袭击 快点 穿上防护服
Right now! I’m talking about gas! Let’s go! Let’s move it!
快啊 你在干什么
Come on, guys, what the fuck are you doing?
快点 穿上
Let’s go! Get it on!
现在你的鸡♥巴♥正在脱落
Right now your dicks are falling off!
你的皮肤正在起泡 快点 快点
Your skin is bubble wrap! Let’s go! Move it!
混♥蛋♥ 我告诉你们不要偷懒
You sorry motherfuckers, I told you, “Don’t get lazy.”
我说过不要偷懒吧 快
Didn’t I tell you not to get lazy? Let’s go!
快 你在干什么
Let’s go. What are you doing?
那是你的睡袋 你这低能儿 快
That’s your fucking sleeping bag, you moron! Let’s go!
30秒了
It’s been 30 seconds.
你在干什么 快穿上
What the fuck are you doing? Get it on!
要时刻准备 你根本没准备好
You stay ready, you ain’t got to get ready!
你们这些王八羔子太懒了 我告诉过你们要时刻准备
You nasty motherfuckers are so lazy! I told you to stay on point!
45秒了 你在干什么 你在干什么
That’s 45 seconds! What you doing? What you doing?
你最好快点给我穿上
You better get your motherfucking ass in gear!
我第一个要踢的就是你的屁♥股♥
You gonna be the first motherfucker I kick up in the ass.
-穿上它 -我在穿
-Get it on! -I’m trying!
他们打的包解不开
They packed mine wrong!
你们这些混♥蛋♥们 快穿
Retarded motherfuckers, let’s go! Put it on!
停 现在就停止
Let’s go! Stop! Stop it right now!
卢克
Luke.
来投靠黑暗面吧 卢克
Come over to the dark side, Luke.
55秒 你们都死了
55 seconds. You’re all dead.
既然你们都死了
And since you’re all dead…
你们应该不会介意穿着防护服跑步吧
I guess you wouldn’t mind taking a little run in these suits.
我们走
Let’s go!
斯沃福德 如果你再不跑快些
Swofford, if you don’t pick it up…
我会在你脚上来一枪 快跑
I’m gonna shoot you in your fucking foot! Move it!
原油的价格几乎涨了一倍
The price of crude oil has nearly doubled.
布♥什♥总统派出更多的部队
President Bush sends in more troops.
我们 每天6次 站好队形
Us, six times a day, we gather for formation.
给我喝 都喝了
Drink it down, all of it.
我们喝水
And we hydrate.
举高
Now, hold them up.
我们在空旷的沙漠里巡逻
We patrol the empty desert.
趴下
Get down!
然后我们排水
And we dehydrate.
我们把手雷扔到
We throw hand grenades…
空旷的地方
into nowhere.
我们在假想的雷区里行进
We navigate imaginary minefields.
我们没有目标地射击
We fire at nothing.
然后 我们再多喝些水
And we hydrate some more.
你们要喝到我觉得满意为止
You will hydrate till I get full.
全都倒下去
There you go. Hold it down.
现在把瓶子举起来
Now, hold them up.
我们向北 向边境的方向看
And we look north, towards the border…
我们在这里等他们
and we wait for them.
这就是我们的工作
This is our labor.
我们等着
We wait.
我捉到一个 白色的
I got one! A white one!
上等品
Master race.
看一看 她真是太漂亮了
Check her out. It’s beautiful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!