I don’t want you covering my ass.
猜一猜接下来会怎样
So guess what’s next?
高效地焚烧大便的方法
Instructions for the effective burning of shitters.
海军陆战队员需要以下工具
The Marine will need the following.:
一根金属标杆 一双焊工的橡胶手套
One metal fence post, one pair of welder’s gloves…
5加仑柴油 和一盒火柴
five gallons of diesel fuel, and one box of matches.
不要拉了 士兵
Hold it right there, Marine.
你就是那个差点把我的营地 烧光的白♥痴♥吗
So you are the fucking idiot who tried to burn down my camp.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
把它推回去
Stick that back in there.
已经倒了柴油了 长官
It’s already full of diesel fuel, sir.
就算倒了夏奈儿五号♥香水我也不管
I don’t care if it’s full of Chanel No. 5.
我可不想走到营地那一边去拉屎
I’m not going to the other side of this camp for my morning glory.
把它推回去
Stick that fucker back in there.
我等着呢
I’m waiting.
我留了一些礼物给你
I left you a little gift in there.
不是太硬 也不是太软
Not too hard, not too soft.
不是太硬 也不是太软
Perfect.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
节日快乐 二等兵
Happy holidays, Private.
完成
Done.
完成
Done.
再来一次
Again.
再来一次
Again.
-完成 -完成
-Done. -Done.
-科特斯 我们做了多少次 -26次
-How many is that, Cortez? -Twenty-six in a row.
要是我说本来想杀了你 你还有什么话好说的
What would you say if I told you I was gonna kill you…
因为你把我害的这么惨
for fucking me over like that?
我告诉你了 那是一个意外
I already told you, it was an accident.
意外是吗
An accident.
没错 就像我不小心扣了扳机
Right. Like when this trigger slips.
你父母住在哪里
Of course, your nice little mom and dad are where?
-白杨瀑 -白杨瀑 他们会很伤心的
-Cottonwood Falls. -Cottonwood Falls. They’ll be sad.
他们再也不能给自己的小孩寄饼干了
They won’t have their little boy to send fucking cookies to.
我会说我不小心走火了
I’ll say it was an accidental discharge.
我也许会蹲监狱
I might even spend some time in the brig…
但是我就不用再像这样傻等了
but I’ll end this fucking waiting.
我会知道杀人是什么感觉
And I’ll know what it’s like to kill a man.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我采取的是坐姿的射击姿势
I’m in the firing position known as the sitting position.
除了卧姿以外
After the prone position, it is the platform most likely…
这是能让陆战队员射杀目标的最有效姿势
to enable a Marine to effectively kill his target.
目标是人类 主要是敌人
His target being a human, generally an enemy…
但是有时是朋友或者自己人
but sometimes a friend or friendly.
我们管这叫误伤 错伤
We call this friendly fire, or friendly fucking…
或者被误伤
or getting friendly fucked.
斯沃福德 应该是你当值
Come on, Swoff, it was your watch.
又是圣诞夜 我只是坐在那里想家
It was Christmas Eve, and I was just sitting there thinking about home.
够了 科特斯 你怎么想
That’s it. What do you think, Cortez?
我会误杀了你在训练营的朋友吗
You think I’ll accidentally kill your homeboy from boot camp?
当然会杀了 意外总是发生的
Sure you’ll kill him. Accidents happen.
-你什么都没看见 对不对 -是的
-You don’t see shit, right? -I don’t see shit.
这都不是我的帐篷
This ain’t even my tent.
实际上 我从来没有来过这里 斯沃福德
As a matter of fact, I ain’t even here, Swoff.
你在干什么
What are you doing, man?
M16A2军用步♥枪♥是一种轻型的
The M16A2 service rifle is a lightweight…
气冷 气吹式 弹夹装弹 抵肩射击的武器
air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed shoulder weapon.
发射5 56毫米子弹
It fires a 5.56 mm ball projectile…
枪口初速为每秒2000英尺
muzzle velocity 2,800 feet per second.
这是我的步♥枪♥ 重复我的话
This is my rifle. Repeat after me.
重复我的话
Repeat after me.
重复我的话
Repeat after me!
-这是我的步♥枪♥ -这才像话
-This is my rifle. There you go. -That’s right.
快说啊
Say the fucking words!
-有很多差不多的枪 -有很多差不多的枪
-There are many like it. -There are many like it.
但是这支是我的
But this one is mine.
如果我没有这支步♥枪♥ 我一点用也没有
Without my rifle, I am nothing.
快说 你这个笨蛋
Say it, you fucking idiot!
-不 -这是我的步♥枪♥
-No. -This is my rifle!
有很多差不多的枪 但是这支是我的
There are many like it, but this one is mine!
如果我没有这支步♥枪♥ 我一点用也没有
Without my rifle, I am nothing. This is…
快点 闭嘴
No, come on! Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴 重复我所说的话
Shut the fuck up and repeat after me!
如果没有我 我
Without me, I’m….
这是我的步♥枪♥ 有很多差不多的枪
This is my rifle. There are many like it!
如果没有我 我的步♥枪♥一点用也没有
Without me, my rifle is nothing!
重复我说的话
Fucking say it! Repeat after me!
重复我说的话 如果我没有这支步♥枪♥ 我一点用也没有
Repeat after me! Without my rifle, I am nothing!
-我一点用也没有 -我一点用也没有
-I am nothing! -I am nothing.
-闭嘴 -我一点用也没有
-Shut the fuck up. -I’m nothing.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up.
起来
Get up.
开枪打我 开枪啊
Fuck, shoot me, then. Fucking shoot me!
-在我脸上开一枪 -我不想向你开枪
-Shoot me in the fucking face! -I don’t want to.
你看看这多么简单啊
Do you fucking see how hard it is?
开枪打我 你个胆小鬼
You shoot me in the fucking face, you fucking faggot!
-不要 我不会开枪的 -误伤
-No, I don’t want to. -Friendly fucking fire!
-快开枪啊 你个没种的 -不要
-Shoot me, you fucking pussy! -No.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck.
妈的 妈的
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
枪膛里有一颗子弹 你已经上膛了
So you had a round in the chamber? You were locked and loaded?
我不知道我怎么了
I messed up, man.
看看他 现在还在颤抖
Look at him. He’s fucking shaking.
费格斯 过来
Fergus, get up here. I messed up, man.
没事
Okay.
看着他
Look at him.
你再这么做 我就亲手杀了你
You fucking do that again, and I will shoot you myself.
明白了吗
All right?
知道么
Well?
对不起
I’m sorry, man.
那是什么
What was that?
也许只是回声
It might be an echo.
不是 我也听见了
No, it’s not. I hear it, too.
联络一下 问问有没有友军在附近
Call it in. See if there are friendlies in the area.
L2C
Lima 2 Charlie.
L2C
Lima 2 Charlie.
这破玩意坏了
This fucking shit is fucked, man.
陆军有卫星 我们只有这个烂东西
Army has satellites, and we have this fucking shit.
最好发射烟雾信♥号♥♥
Better off sending smoke signals, man.
好了 分散一些
All right, guys, spread it out.
特洛伊 特洛伊
Troy. Troy.
-那是什么 -我也不知道
-Who are they, man? -I don’t know.
他们的袍子下面也许藏了RPG
They got RPGs under their robes, man.
要是他们有炭疽武器 我们就他妈的完了
lf they’ve got anthrax in there, we’re gonna fucking melt.
不要用你的左手
你在说什么
他们用左手擦屁♥股♥ 这对他们来说是一种侮辱
组成散兵线
Form a line!
好的
Okay.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
看起来他们想谈一谈
Looks like they wanna talk.
我们怎么谈
Yeah? How you gonna do that?
那是左手 开枪吧
That’s his left hand. Shoot him!
不要紧张 不要开火
Easy, easy, easy. Hold your fire.
斯沃福德 你想干什么 斯沃福德
Swoff, what are you doing? Swoff!
掩护他
Guys, cover him.
那个混♥蛋♥疯了
Fucking crazy motherfucker.
怎么了 伙计
What’s up, man?
什么
What?
他在干什么
What is he doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!