the clock starts. You understand?
就开始计时了 明白吗?
It’s 4:15.
现在4点15
You got one hour. You got till 5:15. Understand, Frank.
你有一小时 到5点15 懂吗
If my boy’s not on that list by 5:15,
要是我儿子到时没登上名单
somebody is going to die.
就有人会丧命
Don’t be stupid.
约翰 别做傻事
5:15, Frank!
5点15 法兰
Five-one-five, something happens for me!
5点15分 快去设法
Got it.
我明白了
You’re a cop. Call the coroner.
你是警♥察♥ 快找验尸官吧
This is bad, Frank.
这太糟了 法兰
This has just got to go away.
这一定要赶快解决
All right, Miriam.
好了 蜜丽
Relax, everything’s going to be okay.
放轻松 不会有事的
Our baby will be fine.
我们的宝贝会很好的 别担心
And Rosa.
还有萝莎
Yes?
什么?
Let’s go.
走吧
Mr. Archibald?
亚契先生
Please let my husband come with me.
请让我先生一起走
Baby, no, I need you to get out of here. I’ll be okay.
不 你先出去 我不会有事的
Shit, I’ll go. I’m free.
我走好了 我无牵无挂
Steve, no.
史提 不要
What kind of man are you?
你算不算男人啊?
Screw you, Tyrone.
去你的 黑金刚
What? Screw me, Tyrone?
什么? 去我的? 黑金刚?
Screw me?!
去我的?!
Wait a minute, all right? Just relax…
等等 别激动…
That’s right, tough guy.
干的好 大老粗
Julie, baby, get the gun!
朱莉 宝贝 快拿枪
Pick up that gun!
快捡起枪
Now, shoot him! Shoot him right in the face, Julie!
快射他 朝他的脸开枪
Shoot him right in the face! Get the gun!
朝他的脸开枪 快拿枪
Get the gun.
拿枪啊
What, are you crazy?!
干嘛 你疯了?
What are you doing?!
你在干嘛?
Come on, now!
快住手
Max, you got cuffs?
麦斯 你有手铐吗?
Yeah.

Oh, God!
天啊
You stupid bitch!
你这个蠢贱♥货♥
That’s for beating the shit out of me!
那是因为你海扁我
And that’s for being an asshole!
那是因为你混♥蛋♥透顶
And this?
这个呢?
This is for calling me a bitch!
这是因为你叫我贱♥货♥
I felt that one.
好痛啊
And I’m not going to go your Barbie anymore.
我不会再当你的芭比娃娃了
Goddamn, baby!
好耶 宝贝
All that ass and muscles to go with it.
你真是又辣又带劲
I knew damn well you wasn’t no blond.
我就知道你不是金发妞
Come here.
过来
Let’s go, both of you.
你们俩个 走吧
Whatever happens,
不管怎样
I want you to know everything’s going to be okay.
我要你知道一切会很顺利
Understand?
懂吗?
Yes.
我懂
Don’t worry.
别担心
Okay.

Don’t worry about anything.
别瞎操心
I’ll always be there for you.
我会永远在你身边
Don’t shoot!
别开枪
I’m letting some hostages go! Don’t shoot!
我要释放人♥质♥ 别开枪
All right, you two.
好 你们俩个
Let’s go, both of you.
走吧 你们俩个
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
All right, all right. Rose, you too.
好了 萝莎 你也是
All right, Take care of the baby.
好 好好照顾小孩
The gunman has just freed several hostages…
持枪暴徒刚刚放了几个人♥质♥…
who will be debriefed by the crisis team.
他们将会接受专案小组讯问
Will John Q. Get a heart for his little boy?
约翰老Q能帮小孩弄到心脏吗?
Only time will tell. From Hope Memorial Hospital…
时间会证明一切 记者在医院…
Is it true a gunshot victim was dropped off.
持枪暴徒掌控急诊室之后
After the gunman took over the E.R?
是否真有枪伤病患被送进去?
Yes. He let him inside.
对 他让他进去的
Can you comment, sir?
请说句话 先生
The man was critically injured.
那个人伤的很重
If he hadn’t let him in, he would’ve died.
要不是他让他进去 他死定了
Ma’am. Are you all right?
太太 你还好吧?
Oh, yeah, I feel good. We’re having a baby!
我很好 我们的孩子快诞生了
Ma’am, do you have any comments about the gunman?
太太 你对持枪暴徒有何看法
John Q., very good man.
约翰老Q 很好的人
The gunman?
持枪暴徒?
Very good man.
很好的人
They got a camera in there.
里面有摄影机
They’re watching a video feed.
他们在看拍到的画面
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
They’re looking at something, Freddy.
他们在看东西
Can you get it?
能弄到吗?
Boss, if they got it, I can get it.
老大 他们有的我都弄得到
You give in, there’ll be guns in every hospital in the country.
你让步 暴徒会充斥全国医院
Do you think Mr. Archibald’s the only one who has a sick child?
又不是只有他家小孩生病
Ever checked out the HIV ward? There’s a whole floor of them.
去爱♥滋♥病房♥看 整层楼都是
People get sick, they die, that’s the way it goes.
人会生老病死 人生就是如此
I face decisions like this every day.
我每天都面临这样的决策
A man’s threatening to kill innocent people.
有人威胁要杀死无辜的人们
Because you didn’t help his son.
就因为你不帮助他儿子
There are 50 million people in this country.
拜托 这国家有五千万人
Without medical insurance.
没有医疗保险
If you’d like to change it, you should call your congressman.
想改变这情况 去找国会议员
Excuse me.
抱歉
Why don’t we just tell him his son’s name’s on the list?
何不告诉他 他儿子在名单上
I mean, doesn’t that make sense?
那不是很好吗?
How’s he going to know, anyway?
他反正也不会知道真♥相♥
Sir? Pardon me, can you come take a look at this?
长官 抱歉 请你过来看看
Sarge, Chief, this is Wally Pitoniak, head of security.
这是皮华利 保安主管
How are you?
你好
Nice to meet you.
幸会
I got your spot.
我帮你找到狙击点
Here’s your site.
你们在这里
That’s going to be your perch.
那里就是最好的点
The X is your phone.
X代表你的电♥话♥
Which phone?
哪只电♥话♥?
Bring it up, Jeff.
靠近一点
That phone right there.
那里那只电♥话♥
It is, Tom.
是的 汤姆
But Chief Monroe maintains that police will do what’s necessary.
孟局长仍说会采取必要行动
to preserve the lives and safety of these hostages.
以确保人♥质♥的生命与安全
This country, man.
这个国家
Can’t go anymore.
不管去到哪里
Without getting mugged, or murdered, or stabbed.
都会被抢 被杀或是被刺
Kids killing their classmates, drive-by…
小孩子枪杀同学…
I won’t even go into a post office anymore.
我甚至不敢再去邮局了
Shut up, Mitch!
闭嘴 米区
You shut up!
你才闭嘴
I hate the bastard, but he’s right.
我恨那个混♥蛋♥ 但他说的对
You know how easy it is to get a gun?
知道要弄到枪有多容易吗?
Five minutes, gun show…
五分钟 在枪展上…
I understand that your kid is sick, John.
我明白你孩子病了
But what makes him better than me? I get a life too.
但这算什么 我也有人生啊
Yeah, but you got insurance.
对 但你有保险

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!