What?
什么?
You heard me.
你听见了
Take my heart and you put it in Mike.
拿我的心脏给麦克用
Man, you done lost your damn mind.
老兄 你真是疯了
You can’t be serious.
你不是认真的吧
You bet I’m serious. I’m dead serious.
我是认真的 我很认真
Oh, my God.
老天爷
That means you’ll be dead.
那意味着你会死
And my son will live.
而我儿子会活
You can’t do this.
你不能这么做
It’s the only way.
这是唯一的方法
No, physically, you can’t do this.
你不懂 生理上你不能这么做
Yes, I can. I kill myself.
我可以 我杀了自己
You open me up, you take my heart. It’s perfect.
你剖开我 拿走心脏 很完美
Man, that’s just crazy.
天 这疯狂了
No, we can’t just remove your heart and put it in Michael’s body.
不能这样就把你的心移给麦克
Too many unknowns.
还有很多未知因素
Matching a donor and a recipient is complicated.
捐赠者跟受赠者的比对程序复杂
There are critical tests to be done.
有很多重要的检验要做
Like what?
比方说呢?
Cross-matches for blood type, chest cavity measurements.
互相比对血型 胸腔大小
If both blood tissues are not compatible.
要是血型不符
I know all about compatibility.
我都知道 我们仔细比对过
We’re both B-positive, our tissues match…
我们都是B型阳性 组织吻合…
his heart’s three times the size of a normal, so will fit.
他心脏比正常大三倍 我的可以
You know we’re compatible.
你知道我们很合
It’s out of the question.
这是不可能的
Doc, I’m telling you he will make it.
医生 我说可以
Can’t do it. John. No.
不行 约翰 不行
So if I’m dead.
要是我死了
You’re not going to take heart and save his life?
你也不会拿我的心去救他?
You’ll let two people die instead of one because of a technicality?
你宁可让两个人死也不动手?
I think what John is trying to do is right.
我认为约翰是对的
I think it’s so brave.
我认为他很勇敢
What do you think Mike would want? What about your wife?
麦克会想要吗? 你太太呢?
Mike’s too young to know what’s good for him.
麦克还小 他不懂什么对他好
I’m his father. It’s my job to protect him.
我是他父亲 我有责任保护他
Besides, Denise would do the same thing.
何况 狄妮也会做一样的事
John, look.
约翰 听着
I know what’s happening to Mike is bad, man.
我知道麦克的情况很不好
Matter of fact, it’s the worst.
事实上 根本就很糟
But killing yourself ain’t going to solve a damn thing.
但自杀并不能解决事情
Sometimes you just got to let go.
有时你必须放手
And let God.
让上帝接手
Just accept it, brother.
接受它吧 兄弟
Accept it.
接受它
Accept what?
接受什么?
Accept what?
接受什么?
That Mike is going to die.
麦克会死
No, I don’t accept that.
不 我不接受
Ever!
绝不
No, I reject that out of hand. I mean, look.
我绝对不接受 听着
All right, he’s a patient to you. I understand.
他对你而言只是病人 我明白
He’s a good kid.
他是个好孩子
I mean, he loves bodybuilding.
他喜欢健身
He wants to be a bodybuilder. Can you believe that?
他想当健美先生 你相信吗?
And he’s funny. You’ d like him.
他也很幽默 你会喜欢他的
You’d like him, doc, if you got to know him.
你会喜欢他的 若你能认识他
I do like him. All right, then.
我是很喜欢他
Then please, I’m just begging you.
那就求求你 我求你
Step outside the rules.
别管那些规定了
I’d like to, John. I really would.
我想 我真的很想
But what you’re asking crosses the line.
但你的请求太过份了
It is completely unethical.
这完全是不道德的
I’m crossing he line? You’re crossing the line.
我太过份? 你才太过份了
The whole system crossing the line. Who cares?
整个制度都太过份了 谁在乎
Maybe you don’ understand what I’m talking about.
也许你不明白我在说什么
I don’t give a damn. My son’s going to live.
我不在乎 我儿子要活下去
Maybe you haven’t figured it out.
也许你还没搞清楚
I’ll do whatever I got to do for him to live.
我会尽一切力量让他活下去
So, what are you going to do?
那你打算怎么办?
You’re going to shoot me if I don’t operate?
我不动手术你就杀我?
No.

I’ll kill myself.
我会自杀
All right?
好吗?
Let’s just see what happens.
看事情会怎么样
That’s what this is all about, right? He needs donate
不就是这样吗? 他需要捐赠人
Somebody’s got to die in order for him to live.
总要有人死 好让他活
I’m his father. It’s me.
我是他父亲 就是我了
All right.
好吧
All right? All right what?
好吧? 好什么?
I’ll do it if that’s what you want.
你想要我动手就动手吧
You’ll let him kill himself?
你是说你要让他自杀?
Once he’s dead, why not?
他若死了 有何不可?
You are the finest surgeon I know.
你是我认识最好的外科医生
You cannot throw your career away for this man.
你不能为这人搞砸你的事业
Doctor, if you do this, you’re finished.
医生 你动手就完了
What are they going to do? Sue me?
他们会怎样? 告我吗?
Disbar me?
吊销执照?
Evict me from the country club?
把我赶出俱乐部
No. This is still a hospital.
不 这里还是医院
If there’s a heart available.
只要有心脏可用
I’m not going to let it go to waste.
我就不能浪费它
Doctor, Mr. Maguire, let’s get ready for surgery.
医生 麦先生 准备手术
Get ready to harvest.
准备收成吧
All right, hurry up, guys.
好 快点 各位
Get her on the table.
把她放上手术台
What’s our time?
有多少时间?
Ready to lift.
准备抬起来
Oh-four-five.
45分
Scalpels laid out.
摊开手术刀
Where’s the tray? You have the other in front of you?
托盘呢? 你有吗?
Bring the cart around, please.
把车推进来
What do we have?
情况如何?
Female donor.
女性捐赠者
26 years old…
26岁…
five-foot-seven.
身高五尺七吋
Liver, kidneys usable.
肝脏 肾脏堪用
Liver and kidneys are both usable.
肝脏 肾脏都堪用
Lungs?
肺脏呢?
Okay.
很好
Lungs are okay.
肺脏很好
Heart?
心脏呢?
Heart is good.
心脏很好
Heart is good. Blood type?
心脏很好 血型?
B-positive.
B型阳性
This is my…
这是我的…
my will.
我的遗嘱
It says I’m leaving my heart to my son,
上面写我自愿把心脏给我儿子
And I need two witnesses to sign.
我需要两个证人签名
I’m not signing that.
我不要签
I ain’t going to watch you kill yourself.
我才不要看着你自杀
Me neither.
我也是
The sooner you sign it, the sooner you go home.
你们越快签 就越快回家
Okay. I’ll sign.
好 我签
Me too.
我也是
Okay.
好了
You’re just going to go in there and off yourself?
你就这样进去轰了自己?
Only one thing will stop me.
只有一件事能阻止我
What’s that?
什么事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!