Anything you can do, Mr. Lampley, would help. Anything.
只要你能帮忙 任何忙都行
What’s happening to your son is outrageous and I want to help.
你儿子的事太惨了 我想帮忙
I got to run this by my producers.
但我得照规矩来
I got bosses like everybody else.
我跟大家一样都有老板
Right, right.
没错 没错
Leave your number with Karen, up front?
留个电♥话♥给凯伦 就在前面
Okay. Thank you very much. Okay.
好 谢谢你
Give me $100. Give me 100.
出给我一百 一百吧
Come on, it’s a diamond ring.
拜托 那是钻戒耶
All right, $90. Give me 90.
好吧 90 给我90
Hello?
喂?
He’s going to die.
他快死了
What?
什么?
They’re releasing him.
他们要叫他出院
Who?
谁?
Dr. Turner just left here…
透纳医师刚离开…
and they are releasing Mike this morning.
他们今早请麦克出院
Baby, wait a minute. No, they won’t send him home.
等等 他们不会送他回家的
I gave them money yesterday.
我昨天才交钱给他们
It doesn’t matter, John, listen to me.
那不重要 约翰 听我说
They are releasing him.
他们要他出院
Come on, baby, I talked to the hospital.
拜托 我跟医院谈过
I’ll take care of it.
我会处理的
You always take care of everything.
你老是说你会处理一切
I will.
我会的
But, it’s never enough, is it?
但老是处理不好 对吧?
Now, you need to do something!
你得想想办法
I’ll take care of it.
我会处理的
Do something!
你听清楚了? 想办法
You’re doing great.
你复原的很好
You really are. You’ve gained, what, about five pounds?
真的 你大概重了五磅吧?
You’re the only patient I have who actually eats the food in this place.
我想你是这里唯一吃得下的人
Doc, let me ask you something.
医生 请问你
How long before I’m able to play tennis?
我何时才能打网球?
You couldn’t play tennis before your new heart. Why would you want to play now?
别闹了 干嘛急着打球?
Take up knitting, okay?
改打中国结吧?
I play tennis.
我会打网球
We don’t care, sweetheart.
我们不在乎 甜心
Please get back to work. Thank you so much.
回去做事吧 谢谢你
Heidi, make an appointment for us to have dinner next week.
海蒂 安排我们下周共进晚餐
I’m going to cook.
我来做菜
No, you’re not going to cook.
不 千万不要
And you’re not wearing any lingerie around him for the next month.
你可别穿性感内衣绕着他转
Because you’re not in his will, he told me.
他遗产没你的份 他告诉我的
So, don’t push your luck.
别冒不必要的风险
I gave the hospital $6000 yesterday.
我昨天交了六千元给医院
Can I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Yes, sure.
好 没问题
Okay.
很好
Okay, take care of him.
好好照顾他
Thank you.
谢谢你
My wife says you’re sending Michael home. Is that true?
我太太说你要麦克出院 是吗?
Mr. Archibald, I’m a physician.
亚契先生 我只是医生
I don’t make policy decisions.
政策不是我决定的
That’s handled by the board of trustees.
那是由董事会决定
You’re the head of Cardiac Surgery.
你是心脏外科主任
You make a recommendation, they’ll listen.
只要你建议 他们会听
I make recommendations all the time.
我常常作建议
The final decision rests with the board, not me. That’s it. Send him home.
但最后决定权在董事会 就这样 把他送回家
I’m afraid so.
恐怕是的
Can we take a little walk?
我们能一起散个步吗?
It won’t take long, I promise you.
不会太久 我保证
Fine.

So, I’m looking at the brochure last night.
我昨晚看医院简介
It says that this hospital does over 300 heart surgeries a year.
上面写说 每年做超过三百件心脏手术
Three-hundred surgeries.
三百件手术
Two-hundred fifty thousand dollars a pop. You know how much that is?
每件收25万 共有多少呢?
I did the math.
我算过了
That’s 75 million dollars worth of heart surgeries…
心脏手术就值七千五百万…
and you can’t do one for me in good faith?
而你却不能帮我的忙 一个忙都不帮
John, I waived my fee in your son’s case.
约翰 我没收你儿子诊疗费
I’m not asking you to waive it.
我不是要你免费
Nobody asked you to waive the fee.
没人要你免费看病
I can raise the money.
我能筹到钱
I already came up with $22,000. I paid you guys.
我已筹到两万二 我付钱了
I swear to God on my life, I’ll pay for this.
我向上帝发誓 我会付钱
Just give me the opportunity.
只要给我个机会
I’m only getting 20 hours on the job. You understand?
我工时已被减成20小时了
I can do this. I can pay, I swear to God.
我做得到 我能付钱 我发誓
I’ll pay you the money back.
我会付钱的
I don’t know how, but I promise I will.
我不知怎么付 但我发誓会付
You just got to trust me.
你只要相信我
I give you my word as a man. Please.
我向你发誓 拜托
Could you take your hands off me, please?
请你把手拿开好吗?
I’ve done everything I can, I’m sorry.
我已经尽力了 抱歉
No, you haven’t.
你没有
Yes.
我有
Let’s go inside and talk about it.
我们进去谈吧
I’m not asking anymore, doctor. I’m telling you.
我不再求人了 我告诉你
You are going to give my son a new heart, you understand me?
帮我儿子弄颗新心脏 懂吗?
Yes. Yes.
是 我明白
Okay.

Okay.

Don’t move.
别动
Don’t move.
不准动
Don’t even think about it!
你想都别想
Put your hands down.
把手放下
Mr. Archibald…
亚契先生…
Shut up.
闭嘴
I know you’re upset. But this is not the way to handle it.
我知道你不爽 但不能这样
Hey, you can’t go through this way.
你们不能走这边
Put your hands up!
把手举起来
Put them up! Put them up!
举起来 举起来
Give me your gun.
把枪给我
I don’t have a gun.
我没有枪
They don’t have guns.
他们没枪 他们没武装
All right,
好 好吧
put your hands down, sit down, sit down.
把手放下 坐下
No, no, get up.
不 站起来
You fail to realize the jeopardy that you are putting your son in.
这会给你儿子带来危险的
We’ve got to talk…
我们得谈谈…
Shut up. Don’t move.
闭嘴 别动
Okay, just stop, stop, stop, stop!
好 快住手
Okay, just stop, because if you do this…
好 快住手 你若再继续…
you’re in an irreversible course of action. You understand that?
你就走上不归路了 你懂吗?
Put on the brakes and think about this!
踩个刹车想清楚
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Mr. Archibald, I hope…
亚契先生 我希望…
Back up, please.
请你退后
What?
什么?
Do as he says.
照他说的去做
Please back up?
请你退后
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Taking your advice.
我接纳了你的建议
I’m not taking no for an answer.
我不再接受任何人的拒绝了
That guy’s got a gun!
那个人有枪
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干嘛? 你在干嘛?
Get back over there! Sit on your hands over there!
退回去 别管闲事
Get over there!
过去
Turner, everybody! Get down!
透纳 每个人 坐下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!