If Mitch is B-positive.
如果米区血型是B型阳性
No, no, no. Type O, swear to God.
不是 是O型 我发誓
Thank you.
谢谢你
You be good. Be careful.
你要保重
See you in the funny papers.
等着上报吧
Can I have a word with him?
我能跟他谈谈吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Mike.
麦克
Mikey.
麦克
How you doing, buddy?
你好吗?
Hey, Dad.

Did you bring me a new heart?
你帮我弄到新的心脏了?
Yeah, we got you one.
是啊 弄到了
I guess you got a guardian angel.
你一定是命中有贵人
Mike, try to stay awake for a minute, okay?
麦克 先别睡着 好吗?
I just need to tell you a few things.
我要跟你说一些事
Okay, Dad.

You always listen to your mother.
你要听你♥妈♥的♥话
You understand?
你明白吗
Do what she tells you to do.
照她说话的去做
She’s your best friend.
她是你最要好的朋友
Tell her you love her every day.
每天都要告诉她你爱她
Okay, Dad.

You’re too young for girls right now…
你现在交女朋友还太早…
but there’s going to come a time.
但时候总是会到的
And when it does.
到时候
You treat them like princesses…
你要像公主般对待她们…
because that’s what they are.
因为她们就是公主
When you say you’re going to do something…
当你说要做什么…ue4d1
When you say you’re going to do something, you do it.
当你说要做什么时 一定要做
Because your word is your bond, son.
因为你是言出必行的人
It’s all you have.
你一定要这样
And money. You make money if you get a chance.
还有钱 有机会就要赚钱
Even if you got to sell out once in a while.
纵使你必须偶尔昧着良心
Make as much money as you can.
你也要设法赚钱
Don’t be stupid like your father.
别跟你♥爸♥一样笨
Okay.

Everything is so much easier with money, son.
有钱会让你过得更顺利
Don’t smoke.
别抽烟
Be kind to people.
对人要友善
If somebody chooses you.
要是有人杠上你
You stand up, you be a man.
你要面对他 要像个男人
You stay away from the bad things, son. Please.
别靠近不好的东西 拜托
Don’t get caught up in the bad things.
别跟坏东西沾上边
There’s so many great thing out there for you.
世上有很多美好的事物等着你
I’ll never leave you.
我永远不会离开你的
I’m always with you.
我永远与你同在
Right there.
就在这里
I love you, son.
我爱你
I’ll see you later.
回头见了
Oh, my sweet Jesus.
我的老天爷
Okay, let’s do it.
好 动手吧
Wait a minute. You gun was empty the whole time?
等等 那枪一直都没装子弹?
Yeah, I’m all talk.
对 我只是唬人
The only one I ever considered to kill is me.
我只想过要杀掉自己
Maybe we should get some towels.
也许我们该拿些毛巾垫着
Miss Payne! Miss Payne?
潘小姐 潘小姐
Yeah?
什么事?
You’re not going to believe this.
你不会相信的
What?
什么?
We got a match.
比对吻合了
B-positive, Michael William Archibald.
B型阳性 麦克亚契
The only status-one in the country.
全国唯一吻合的一级病患
I’ll be damned.
我的天啊
I’m thirsty.
我好渴
Mrs. Archibald?
亚契太太?
We have very good news.
我们有好消息
Oh, Jesus.
老天爷
The safety’s on.
保险没开
Is this for real?
这是真的吗?
The Learjet just landed at O’Hare.
飞机刚降落在芝加哥机场
The helicopter will be here in 15 minutes.
直升机15分钟内就送到了
You do the honors, okay?
这荣耀归你 好吗?
Okay, go?
好 说吧
John, baby, it’s me.
约翰 是我
John.
约翰
It’s not working. John?
这没用 约翰?
Please, baby, pick up! John, can you…
拜托 接起来 约翰…
John.
约翰
John! It’s a miracle, baby! They found a heart!
约翰 这是奇迹 有心脏了
John, it’s a miracle! They found a heart!
约翰 这是奇迹 有心脏了
The heart is here.
心脏送到了
I repeat, the heart for little Mike Archibald has arrived.
重覆 小麦克的心脏送来了
What an unbelievable ending to this incredible, tumultuous day.
这真是个不可思议的结局
Okay, here we go.
来了
Yes, the hostages are coming out.
没错 人♥质♥们陆续出来了
One, two…
一个 两个…
They appear to be exhausted from what must’ve been an excruciating ordeal.
他们历经痛苦折磨似乎累坏了
More coming out. Hands waved in the air.
出来更多人了 挥着手
Freedom, freedom at last.
自♥由♥ 终于自♥由♥了
The police are escorting them to safety.
警方护送他们到安全的地方
How do you feel?
你们有什么感觉?
Somebody else is coming. It’s John Q.
大家都出来了 这是约翰
John Q has come out, hand in the air.
约翰出来了 他高举双手
He’s putting the gun down. He appears to be surrendering.
他把枪放下了 似乎要投降
Way to go, John!
干的好 约翰
The police are approaching.
警方小心的接近他
And they’ve got him. They’ve subdued John Q.
他们逮住他了 他们压制了约翰
The handcuffs are on and it appears to be over.
铐上手铐 一切似乎结束了
It’s all over.
完全落幕了
If pictures speak a thousand words.
若说画面能代表千言万语
Then these images do speak volumes.
这些影像更能令人感受到震撼
And now, as the bloody standoff comes to an end, we remind you…
现在 事件落幕 提醒您ue4d1…
that channel eight was here first,
第八频道是第一个
with moment-to-moment live coverage…
独家赶到现场连线报导的频道…
of “crisis at Hope Memorial.”
这是希望纪念医院的危机报导
I’m Tuck Lampley.
我是蓝塔克
Open those doors!
开门
Coming through.
快点
We love you, John!
我们爱你 约翰
God bless you, John! I’d do the same thing!
上帝保佑你 我也会这么做的
Go, John!
加油 约翰
Heart.
心脏
Thank you.
谢谢
Metzenbaums.
长剪
He’s hypostenic.
他很衰弱
Wait a second.
等等
Put these on for, would you do that?
为我戴上它们吧 可以吗?
Take your time.
慢慢来
Life it.
拉起来
All right.

Done.
完成了
Pressure up.
升高血压
Pressure up.
升高血压
One, two, three.
一 二 三
It worked!
成功了
It worked, John! It worked!
成功了 约翰 成功了
The other big story…
又是一桩案例…
John Q goes on trial today for kidnapping and attempted murder charges.
约翰被控绑♥架♥与企图谋杀
All because an HMO denied coverage
全因为HMO拒绝给付

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!