乔乔 乔乔
Jojo, Jojo.
我的天啊
O-M Gott.
他的脸像幅抽象画
He looks like a Picasso painting.
他妈妈会杀了我的
His mother’s going to kill me.
我亲爱的崽崽
My darling cub.
小家伙
Hey, kid.
我亲爱的崽崽
My darling little cub.
你为什么这么高兴
Why so happy?
你儿子丑得像个怪物
Your son is ugly like a monster.
你才不是怪物
You’re no monster.
而且你的疤会好的
Besides, your scars will heal,
你的腿能基本恢复原样
and you’ll get most of the movement back in your leg.
但我再也当不了希♥特♥勒♥的私人警卫了
But I’ll never be in Hitler’s personal guards.
你这样挺好的
Ah, you’re fine as you are.
你能回家我就很高兴了
I’m just happy to have you back home.
正好狮子爸爸又不在
Mama Lion worries about her cub,
狮子妈妈可担心她的崽崽了
especially when Papa Lion isn’t here.
还有狮子英格
Or Inge Lion.
还有狮子英格
Or Inge Lion.
你把兔子尾巴围着耳朵绕一圈
You grab the rabbit by the tail, wrap it around his ear,
绑好以后塞回耳朵洞里
tie it all up and then stuff him back down the hole.
好啦 我们出发吧
Now then, let’s get on our way, huh?
我觉得出去走走
I think getting out of the house will
对你的康复有好处
do wonders for your recuperation.
我不想出去
I don’t want to go out there.
什么 别说傻话 你当然想出去
What? Don’t be silly. Of course you do.
我看上去很蠢
I look stupid.
别人会盯着我看的
People will stare.
享受注目礼吧 孩子
Enjoy the attention, kid.
不是谁都有运气长得蠢
Not everyone’s lucky enough to look stupid.
比如我就摆脱不了天生丽质的命运
I, for one, am cursed to look incredibly attractive.
现在你要鼓起勇气
Now, you’re going to pluck up your courage,
走出家门来一场华丽冒险
walk out that door and have an incredible adventure.
好吗
Okay?

Okay.
陆军元帅乔乔 你是我们最厉害的战士
Field Marshal Jojo, you’re our top man.
准备动身离开这栋房♥子
Prepare to leave the house.
这任务危险吗
Is it dangerous?
极其危险
Extremely.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -老天啊
– Heil Hitler. – Oh, Jesus.
-你看上去不错 小子 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
– Looking good, kid. – Heil Hitler!
贝茨勒夫人 您依旧如此迷人
Frau Betzler, you’re looking fetching as usual.
好吧
Okay, wow.
我儿子走路一瘸一拐都是你的错
It’s because of you my son can’t walk properly
他脸上也乱七八糟的
and has a messed-up face.
他偷了我的手榴弹
He stole my hand grenade.
-他自己拿… -知道了
– Just took it… – Ja, ja.
我上班的时候你会照顾他的 对吗
So, you are going to look after him while I’m at work, hmm?
保证他有事干 还是集体的一份子 懂了吗
Make sure he has a job and feels included. Got it?
懂了 完全明白
Got it. Ja, I really got it.
很好
Good.
伙计们 这位是乔纳斯·贝茨勒
Guys, this is Johannes Betzler.
我跟你们说过的
The kid I told you about.
记得吗 他偷了枚手榴弹
Remember, he stole a hand grenade
把自己炸上了天
and blew himself up and as a result
结果我因为玩忽职守降了级
I got demoted for negligence.
现在得在这间办公室和可爱的孩子们一起工作
Now I get to work in this office with all these wonderful kids.
乔乔 我们肯定能找点事给你干
So, Jojo. I’m sure we can figure out something for you to do.
谁有主意
Ideas?
-有 -谁有
– Ja. – Guys?
我有
Ja. Ja.
我们缺人帮忙遛下克隆体
Okay, well, we need somebody to walk the clones.
他还可以帮我们发下新传♥单♥
Also, I think maybe he could hand out this new propaganda,
满十岁即可加入希♥特♥勒♥青年团
追随我们的领袖
然后发个征兵通知
and deliver these conscriptions.
我会被征召入伍吗
I don’t suppose I could be conscripted?
可以吗
Could I?
这可真是个好主意
Oh, yes, that’s a wonderful idea.
我完全同意你
Yes, I give my full permission
送这位十岁的孩子上战场
for you to send this ten-year-old child into war.
有人能给他配把枪吗
Will someone get this kid a gun?
我非常乐意上前线
And I’d be more than happy to fight in the front.
排队去 小子
Get in line, kid.
好了 这是征兵通知
Okay. Here are the conscriptions,
这是枪
and here is a gun.
它有点…不要枪吗
It’s a bit… for the gun?
不要
No.
我们有信心胜利
来为希♥特♥勒♥青年团效力
希♥特♥勒♥
社区和要塞要互相帮助
我们以忠于首领为荣
德国人♥民♥的战争条款
法肯海姆市
追随我们的领袖
我们欺骗了德国民众
恶心
Yuck.
看着
Look.
解放德国 反抗纳粹党
他们做了什么
What did they do?
他们能做的
What they could.
走吧
Come on.
喂 乔乔兔
Hey-hey! Jojo Rabbit!
瞧瞧你那张脸
Oh, look at your face.
我当兵啦 我要上战场啦
I am a soldier! I’m going to war!
你就是个邮差
And you are a postman!
乔乔兔 乔乔兔
Jojo Rabbit, Jojo Rabbit!
妈妈
Mama?
陆军元帅乔乔到家了
Field Marshal Jojo is home.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈 我到家了
Mama? I’m home.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
英格
你好
Hi.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你是鬼吗
Are you a ghost?
是啊 我是鬼
Sure. A ghost.
别逼我追你 小子
Don’t make me run, kid.
我太饿了
I’m far too hungry
你知道我们有多喜欢血的滋味
and you know how much we love the taste of blood.
你在找什么
Lose something?
我不是鬼 乔纳斯 我比鬼还可怕
I’m not a ghost, Johannes. I’m something worse,
但你已经知道了 不是吗
but I think you already know that, don’t you?
你知道我是什么
You know what I am.
-我不知道 -你知道
– No. – Yes.
说啊
Say it.
说啊
Say it!
犹太佬
A Jew.
祝福你
Gesundheit.
你不能留在这里
You can’t be here.
是你妈妈邀请我来的
Well, your mother invited me,
所以我是她的客人
so I suppose that makes me her guest.
-这是禁止的 -你要怎么办 亲爱的小希♥特♥勒♥
– It’s not allowed. – What will you do, sweet Hitlerchen?
当然了
Of course.
去吧 告诉他们
Go on, then. Tell them.
但你知道接下来会怎么样吗
But do you know what happens if you do?
我会告诉他们你帮了我
I’ll tell them you helped me.
还有你妈妈
And your mother, too.
然后我们一起完蛋
Then we’ll all be kaputt.
如果你敢和你妈妈说你发现我了 哪怕说一句
And if you tell her you know about me, just one word…
我就要给这世界做件大好事
I’ll do the world a great, big favor
砍掉你的纳粹脑袋
and cut your Nazi head off.
明白了吗
Got it?
明白
Ja.
这个我就留下了 挺漂亮的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!