Some of us stayed in the caves, though, in animal bodies.
长成一坨坨的吗
Which are blobs or something?
我画出来给你看
Well, I’ll draw them for you.

There.
上色的话会更好看
It’d be better with color.
犄角在哪
Where’s the horns?
藏在头发里
Under the hair.
你的犄角呢
Where’s yours?
我还年轻
I’m too young.
到二十一岁才开始长
They grow when you turn 21.
如今我们和普通人类生活在一起
These days we live among normal people,
但我们会经常强占民居
but often we take over a house
睡觉时倒挂在天花板上
and hang from the ceiling when we sleep.
像蝙蝠一样
Like bats.
读心者
还有
Oh, and another thing is
我们会读心术
we can read each other’s minds.
我的天
Oh, my God.
谁的想法都能读吗
Everyone’s minds?
-德国人的想法可以吗 -不行
– What about German minds? – No.
他们脑袋太厚 我们无法穿透
Their heads are too thick for us to penetrate.
和鸟类一样 我们的母语听起来就像唱歌♥
Like birds, our true language sounds like singing.
我们也喜欢亮闪闪的东西
And we’re also attracted to shiny things.
水晶 玻璃 还有黄金
Crystals, glass and gold.
“喜欢亮闪闪的东西”
“Attracted to shiny things.”
但也喜欢丑陋的东西
But also ugly things.
犹太人喜欢丑陋
Jews love ugliness.
这是我们在学校学到的
That’s another thing we learned at school.
你们喜欢 对吧
You love them, yes?
丑陋的东西
Ugly things.
你们似乎相处得不错
You two seem to be getting on well.
我只是去看看她是不是还活着
I was just making sure she was still alive.
-你为什么要在乎 -我不在乎
– What do you care? – I don’t.
我只是不想家里有个死人
I just don’t want a dead person in my house.
-你想吗 -乐意之至
– How would you like it? – I’d love it.
请给我家多来点死人吧
More dead people in my house, please.
你们每天在一起这么长时间
Look, just all the time you two are spending together,
让我很不爽
it’s making me feel very uncomfortable.
最初是你提议的
You suggested it in the first place.
是吗
Did I?
-是 -好吧 是我
– Yeah. – Oh, yeah, I did.
再说了 我是为了写书
Besides, it’s for the book.
天 你说得有道理
Oh, God, you’re right.
抱歉 我是不是说错话了
I’m sorry. Did I make it weird?
现在有点尴尬 是不是
It’s weird now, isn’t it?
我们之间不该这么尴尬
It shouldn’t be weird between us.
这事不该尴尬
None of this should be weird.
没事 我只是累了 我要睡了
It’s fine. I’m just tired. I’m going to bed.
好 我刚刚一直在帮你暖床
Ja, I was just keeping your bed warm for you.
真正的朋友就该这样
‘Cause that’s what real friends do.
你觉得我这身制♥服♥怎么样
Hey, what do think about this uniform?
大腿这里我拿不准
I’m not sure about the hips on the pants.
是不是应该再宽点儿
Should they be bigger?
-你很帅 -谢谢
– You look great. – Thank you.
乔乔 我能给你一条忠告吗
Now, listen, Jojo. Can I give you some really good advice?
你了解了她脑中的想法
When you see what’s in her mind
你知道她想进入你脑中控制你
and where she’s trying to make you go in your mind,
所以你一定要反其道而行之
in your mind, you must go the other way.
明白了吗
Get what I’m saying?
别让她禁锢你的想法
Do not let her put you in a brain prison.
亲爱的乔乔
That, dear Jojo,
那是绝对不可能 也不可以
is one thing that cannot and must not ever,
发生在德国人身上的
ever happen to a German!
不能让别人支配你的德国大脑
Do not let your German brain be bossed around!
我不会让她支配我的德国大脑 元首
I won’t let her boss my German brain around, mein Führer.
尽你所能
Try not to.
你的书里已经收集了很多有用的信息了
Now, I think you’ve got a lot of good information in your book.
是时候让世人品鉴了 你说呢
It’s time to show it to the world, don’t you think?
没错
Ja.
阿道夫
Adolf?
你觉得我丑陋吗
Do you think I’m ugly?
当然
Yes.
他睡着了吗
Is he asleep?
他变了
He’s different.
他起疑心了 认为英格的鬼魂住在这里
He suspects something. He thinks Inge’s ghost lives up here.
你让我想起了她 真的
You remind me of her. You really do.
我多想看着她长大成为女人
I would love to have seen her grow into a woman.
但我只能看着你了
But I’ll have to watch you instead.
我不知道什么叫成为女人
I don’t know anything about being a woman.
这就是吗
Is that what it is?
喝酒什么的
You do things like drink wine?
当然了 要喝酒
Sure. You drink.
开心了喝香槟
Champagne, if you’re happy.
难过了喝香槟
Champagne, if you’re sad.
开车
You drive a car.
可以赌博
Gamble if you want.
买♥♥钻石
Own diamonds.
学着开枪
Learn how to fire a gun.
去摩洛哥旅行
You travel to Morocco.
找情人
Take up lovers.
让他们为情所困
Make them suffer.
你直视猛虎
You look a tiger in the eye.
然后毫无保留地信任
And trust without fear.
这就是成为女人的必经之路
That’s what it is to be a woman.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
你怎么知道可以信任一个人
How do you know you can trust someone?
信任就是了
You trust them.
晚安
Good night.
那些事情
All those other things.
你都做过吗
Did you do that stuff?
去摩洛哥 还有其他的
You know, go to Morocco and the rest?
没有
No.
我从未直视过猛虎
I never looked a tiger in the eye.
芬克尔 我说我们遇袭时需要德牧的意思
Finkel, I meant we’d need dogs for when the city is attacked,
是需要牧羊犬 而不是牧羊人
not actual German shepherds.
把他们带走
Get them out of here.
把他们带走
Get them out of here!
-现在就走 -请这边走
– Now! Now! Now! – Move along, please. Move along, please.
谢谢配合
Thank you, thank you.
-抱歉对你大喊大叫 -我好蠢
– I’m sorry for yelling at you. – I feel so stupid.
不不 是狗的名字太蠢 我应该说清楚的
No, no. It’s a silly name for a dog. I should’ve been more clear.
-你做得很好 -谢谢
– You’re doing a great job. – Danke.
你好 孩子
Hiya, kid.
今天有什么吩咐吗 贝茨勒长官
How can we help you today, Master Betzler?
什么事 跟我来吧
What’s up? Walk with me.
揭发犹太人会有奖章什么的吗
If someone turned in a Jew, would they get a medal or something?
又是犹太人 你还对他们念念不忘吗
Jews, Jews, Jews. You’re still going on about those people?
你知道我在为即将到来的敌军入侵做准备吧
You know I’m preparing the city for imminent invasion, right?
我在制定防御策略
I’m trying to plan a defense strategy.
西边是美国人
I’ve got Americans to the west,
东边是俄♥国♥人
got Russians to the east.
我朋友上次遇见了俄♥国♥人 被他们吃掉了
My friend once met some Russians and they ate him.
核桃是哪国人
Who’s the walnuts?
核桃只是核桃 孩子
Walnuts are just walnuts, kid.
你想说什么来着
What do you want to talk about?
我学习了很多关于犹太人的知识
Well, I am learning a lot about Jews.
你们知道犹太人会读心术吗
Did you know Jews can read each other’s minds?
还有他们睡觉时像蝙蝠一样倒挂着
And when they sleep, they hang from the ceiling, like bats.
真奇妙 你是怎么知道这些的
That’s fascinating. And where did you come by this information?
研究得来的 我在写书
Research. I’m writing a book.
恭喜你 书名叫什么
Congratulations. What’s it called?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!