你知道她会离开你的 对吧
You know she’s gonna leave you. You know that, don’t you?
接下来这样 你个小混球
So, here’s what’s gonna happen, you little shit.
你戴上这个
You’re gonna put this on, okay?
忘记上面那个恶心的犹太佬
You’re gonna forget about that disgusting Jewy cow up there.
回到我身边 这是你的归属
And you’re gonna come back to me, where you belong.
明白吗
Right?
戴上
Put it on.
然后我们假装这一切都没发生过
And then, we’re gonna pretend none of this ever happened.
懂了吗
You got it?
你不向我致敬吗
You’re not gonna heil me?
快啊 看在过去的份上
Come on? For old time’s sake?
-向我致敬 小家伙 -不
– Heil me, little man. – No.
-向我致敬 -不
– Heil me. – No.
小小致敬一下 就一小下 拜托
Give me a little heil. Just a little heil. Please?
滚蛋 希♥特♥勒♥
Fuck off, Hitler.
走吧
Come on.
等等
Wait.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
外面危险吗
Is it dangerous out there?
极其危险
Extremely.

Yeah!
我们成功了
We made it.
我活该
Probably deserved that.
现在我们做什么
What do we do now?
接受一切的发生
美好与恐怖
坚持下去
没有不变的情感
-赖内·马利亚·里尔克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!