They’ll figure out she’s dead, then I’ll be dead.
其实没人知道英格死了
Nobody really knows Inge died.
你可以当她
You could be her.
妈妈回家之后我就告诉她一切
I’ll tell Mama everything when she gets home.
告诉她我认识你 我们是朋友
That I know you and that we’re friends.
犹太人和纳粹不是朋友
Jew and Nazi are not friends.
天呐 彻头彻尾的失败
Man, that was a complete bust.
你能解释一下吗
You mind explaining that?
她不是
She’s not…
她看起来不是坏人
She doesn’t seem like a bad person.
我开始质疑你对我以及对党的忠诚了
I am beginning to question your loyalty to myself and the party.
你说自己是爱国者
You call yourself a patriot?
但证据在哪
Yet, where is the evidence?
德国士兵生来肩上就扛着重担
The German soldier was born out of necessity.
德国有赖于年轻人的激♥情♥
Germany depends on the passion of these young men.
随时准备为祖国献身的激♥情♥
Passion and the readiness to fall for the Fatherland
尽管投机取巧的同盟国徒劳反抗
despite the futile efforts of Allied war profiteers
派出准备不足的军队深入龙潭虎穴
who send their ill-prepared armies clumsily into the lair of the wolf.
只有那些勇敢地站到敌人面前的狂热分子
And only zealous men who stand steadfast in the face of the enemy
才能永远地被德国人铭记
will be etched in German memory forever.
现在由你来决定 是要被铭记
And it is up to you to decide if you want to be remembered,
还是消失在历史的洪流里
or disappear without a trace
就像一粒可悲的沙子掉进了毫无价值的沙漠
like a pitiful grain of sand into a desert of insignificance.
明确地告诉你
To put it plainly…
你得振作起来 轻重缓急拎拎清楚
get your shit together and sort out your priorities.
你已经十岁了 乔乔
You’re ten, Jojo.
别再像个小孩子似的
Start acting like it.
来为希♥特♥勒♥青年团效力
解放德国 反抗纳粹党

No.
你知道她的身份吗
Did you know?
她没对我说太多
She didn’t tell me much…
只是提到她和她的朋友一起行动
only that she worked with her friends
而你在远方的爸爸也有参与
and your father was somehow involved from afar.
不 他正在打仗
No. He’s fighting in the war.
她说战争一结束他就会回家
She said he’ll be home as soon as the war’s over.
她说 很显然她不能告诉你这些
She didn’t want to tell you anything for obvious reasons.
因为她恨我
Because she hated me.
因为我是个纳粹
‘Cause I’m a Nazi.
我是她的敌人
I’m the enemy.
她不想让你知道
She didn’t want you to know anything
因为那会让你惹上麻烦
that could get you in trouble.
可现在我一无所有
But now I have nothing.
孤身一人
No one.
我最后一次见到我的父母是在火车站
The last time I saw my parents was at the station.
他们被押上一辆火车
They were put on a train.
我逃跑了
I ran.
一点点找到回城市的路
Slowly found my way back to the city.
我一个朋友的爸爸把我藏了起来
A friend of my father’s hid me.
之后藏在另一个朋友那里 之后是朋友的朋友
Then another friend, then friends of friends.
直到你妈妈收留了我
Until your mother took me in.
目前为止 我活下来了
And so far, I’m still here.
但是我的…
But my…
我的父母去了一个有去无回的地方
my parents went to a place you don’t come back from.
你自♥由♥之后要做的第一件事是什么
What’s the first thing you’ll do when you’re free?
跳舞
Dance.
♪ Everybody’s gotta live ♪
Everybody’s Gotta Live – Love
♪ And everybody’s gonna die ♪
♪ Everybody’s gotta live ♪
♪ I think you know the reason why ♪
♪ Sometimes the goin’ gets so good ♪
♪ Then again, it gets pretty rough ♪
♪ But when I have you in my arms, baby ♪
♪ You know I just can’t, I just can’t get enough ♪
♪ Everybody’s gotta live ♪
♪ Yes, they do ♪
♪ And everybody’s gonna die ♪
♪ Everybody try to have a, a good time ♪
♪ I think you know the reason why ♪
♪ I feel like I’ve seen just about a million sunsets ♪
亲爱的爱莎
♪ She said if you’re with me, I’ll never go away ♪
♪ That’s when I stopped and I took another look at my baby ♪
内森
♪ She said if you’re with me, I’ll never go away ♪
♪ Because everybody’s gotta live ♪
♪ And everybody’s gonna die ♪
♪ Everybody’s gotta live ♪
♪ Before you know the reason why ♪
♪ Everybody’s gotta live ♪
就这样 就这样 快点
That’s it. That’s it. Hurry.
约克
Yorki?
乔乔
Jojo!
老天
Oh, God.
乔乔
Jojo.
我好想你
How I’ve missed you.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your mama.
我听说了以后哭了很久
I cried for ages when I heard what happened.
出什么事了
What’s going on out here?
是俄♥国♥人 乔乔 他们攻进来了
The Russians, Jojo. They’re coming.
美国人从另一个方向也攻进来了
And the Americans from the other way.
还有英格兰 中国 非洲 印度
And England and China and Africa and India.
整个世界都攻进来了
The whole world is coming.
帮我搬一下弹♥药♥
Help me with this ammo.
-我们的军队呢 -很糟糕
– And how are we doing? – Terribly.
我们唯一的友军是日本人
Our only friends are the Japanese.
我就偷偷和你说
And just between you and me,
他们看起来可不像雅利安人
they don’t look very Aryan.
-记得我跟你提过的那个犹太人吗 -记得
– Remember that Jew I told you about? – Yeah.
她还在我那
I still have her.
她现在差不多算是我的女友了
She’s basically my girlfriend now.
挺厉害啊 乔乔 都有女友了
Good for you, Jojo. A girlfriend.
可是 你知道的 她是犹太人
But, you know, she’s Jewish.
现在有比犹太人更严重的问题需要担心 乔乔
There are bigger things to worry about than Jews, Jojo.
这世界上还有俄♥国♥人
There’s Russians somewhere out there.
他们比所有人都可怕
They’re worse than anyone.
我听说他们会吃小孩 还会和狗性♥交♥
I heard they eat babies and have sex with dogs.
够邪恶了吧
I mean, like, that’s bad, right?
和狗性♥交♥
Sex with dogs?
没错 英国佬也那么干
Yeah. The Englishmen do it, too.
我们得在他们吃掉我们
We have to stop them before
还有瞎搞我们的狗之前阻止他们
they eat us and screw all our dogs.
这太疯狂了
It’s crazy.
如今希♥特♥勒♥死了 我们只能靠自己了
And now Hitler’s gone, we’re really on our own.
-你说什么 -你没听说吗
– What? – You didn’t hear?
他死了
He’s dead.
他放弃了 饮弹自尽
He gave up and blew his brains out.

No.
那不可能
That’s impossible.
全崩出来了
Blew them out.
他的脑浆
His brains.
原来他对我们隐瞒了许多事情
Turns out he was hiding a lot of stuff from us.
瞒着所有人做了许多坏事
Doing some really bad things behind everyone’s backs.
我不确定我们站对了队伍
I’m not sure we chose the right side.
好了 过来 好的
Okay. Come here. Okay.
看见那个美国人了吗
See that American there?
过去给他一个拥抱 去吧 跑起来 快去
Just go give him a hug. Go! Run! Let’s go!
约克 约克 好消息
Yorki. Yorki, great news.
你刚刚被升职了 有了你自己的配枪
You’ve just been promoted, and you get your own pistol.
快去朝着所有和我们看起来不一样的人开枪
Just go and shoot anybody who looks different to us.
-去吧 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
乔乔 你的制♥服♥呢
Jojo, where’s your uniform?
来 穿上这件外套
Here. Here, put the jacket on
这样他们就不会对你开枪
so they know not to shoot you.
我们必须干掉我们看到的所有人
We must kill everything that we see.
为了希♥特♥勒♥
For Hitler.
去死吧 丑恶的人♥渣♥
Die, devil scum!
去死吧
Die!
散开
Fall out!
冲啊
Ja.
快来 这边走
Come. This way.
他们攻进来了
They are here!
美国人来了
The Americans!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!