什么意思
What does that mean?
你就跟其他人一样
You’re just like all the other ones.
你坐在一边
You sit on the sidelines
看着演出
and you watch the show,
觉得那样就能把事办成
and you think that’s making things happen.
你觉得那样就行
You think that’s working.
你做过什么
What have you ever done
让人尊重你的意见的事吗
that would make anybody wanna listen to you?
我根本不该回来
I shouldn’t have come back here.
你一开始就不该来
You shouldn’t have come in the first place.
我不会在这里等你回来
I’m not gonna be here when you get back.
我不在乎
I don’t care!
朱迪
Judy!
加兰女士请上台
Miss Garland to the stage, please.
加兰女士请上台
Miss Garland to the stage.
加兰女士请上台
Miss Garland to the stage, please.
加兰女士
Miss Garland.
你迟到了 加兰女士
You’re late, Miss Garland.
加兰女士 你该上台了
Miss Garland, you should be on stage, please.
我来了
I’m here.
我来了
I’m here.
台上有女士在呢
There’s a lady up here.
伦敦 我爱你
London, I love you.
是真的 真的
It’s true, it’s true.
-我爱的所有城市里 -滚下去
– Of all the towns I’ve loved… – Get off the…
伦敦是我的最爱
I love London best.
San Francisco
♪ 旧金山 ♪
♪ San Francisco ♪
♪ 将你金色的大门敞开 ♪
♪ Open your Golden Gate ♪
♪ 你不会让任何人在门外等待 ♪
♪ You’ll let nobody wait outside your door ♪
♪ 旧金山 ♪
♪ San Francisco… ♪
我真的为你们准备了精彩的演出
I do have a beautiful show for you.
我为…
I have…
我为你们准备了精彩的演出
I have a beautiful show for you.
今晚我为你们准备了精彩的演出
I have a beautiful show for you tonight.
-我一直都为你们准备精彩的演出 -快啊
– I always have a beautiful show for you. – Come on!
你们知道的 我一直都为你们准备精彩的演出
You know I do. I always have a beautiful show for you.
一直如此
Always!
是妈妈 等一下
It’s Mama. Hang… hang on.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈 是你吗
Mama, are you there?
妈妈
Mama?
你好 宝贝
Hello, sweetheart.
你好吗
How are you?
-我很好 -是吗
– I’m okay. – Yeah?
还有 学校怎么样
And… and… and how’s school?
其实我今天画了一幅超棒的画
I drew a really amazing picture today, actually.
真的吗
You did?
画的是…
It’s just…
一棵树 我和你在树底下
There’s a tree, and me and you are at the bottom.
那真好 宝贝 我…我…
That’s wonderful, darling. I’m… I’m…
我为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
是挺好的
Yeah, it was cool.
听我说
Listen…
我和你♥爸♥爸谈过了
I spoke with your papa.
然后
And…
然后他
And he…
他觉得你和乔伊
He feels that you and Joey
有权知道
have a right to know
你们接下来几年
where you’re going to be living
要住在哪里
for the next few years.
并且
And…
我同意 还有
I agree. And…
我觉得
I think…
我觉得如果
I think that if…
如果你对现在的安排满意
If you’re happy where you are,
如果你过得开心
if that’s working out,
我想告诉你 你可以直接说出来
that maybe you’d like to know that it’s okay to say that.
你觉得怎么样
How does that sound?
我觉得挺好 妈妈
That sounds good, Mama.
这就是你和乔想要的吗
Is that what you and Joe want?
是的
Yeah.
安稳的生活是挺好的
I guess it’s nice not to move so much.
你一人能行吗
Would you be okay?
当然了
Sure.
我会过得很好
I’ll be great.
我爱你 好吗
I love you, okay?
我希望你明白
I hope you know that.

Yeah.
好 好
Okay, okay.
再见 宝贝
Bye, darling.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mama.
我在你的更衣室只找到了这些
Well, that’s all I could find in your dressing room.
谢谢
Thank you.
要是德尔方特起诉索要我的一切财产
Well, if Delfont’s going to sue me for everything I own,
你也许该把这些拿回去
you might wanna hold onto those…
因为就剩这些了
’cause that’s it.
你生我的气吗
Are you angry with me?
算不上 只是…
Not really. Just…
-你生我的气 -不 我只是
– You are. – No, I just…
我希望情况能有所不同
I wish… I wish things had been different.
你做得很出色…
You did a very good job trying to…
没人怪你吧
Nobody’s blaming you?
没有
No.
人人都知道你不可理喻
Everyone knows you’re impossible.
那就好
Good.
我给你准备了点小惊喜
So I’ve a little surprise for you,
要是你愿意的话
if you can bear it.
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
我们的一点小心意
It’s the least we could do.
不能连蛋糕都没吃就送你走
We can’t send you off without a cake.
真漂亮
It’s so pretty.
不不 还是你们谁来切吧
No, no. Maybe one of you should do it.
每次我切完蛋糕
Every time I cut a cake,
都发现自己嫁了一个混♥蛋♥
I find I’ve married some jerk.
我来吧 谢谢
I’ll do it. Thank you.
看起来很美味
It looks delicious.
好吃
That’s good.
真的好好吃
That’s really good.
我觉得自己是饿了
I think maybe I was just hungry.
敬你
Here’s to you.
那接下来做什么
So, what’s next?
总会想出点什么
Well, there’ll be something.
也许我会去当服务生
Or maybe I’ll just wait tables.
那我也许会和你一起
I might come with you.
兴许我们能遇到一些出手阔绰的顾客
Maybe we’d meet some nice fellows who tip heavily.
全世界的男人都想带你出去
Half the world wanna take you out.
别闹了
Oh, no.
我约的第一个男人
The first man I ever asked out
是米奇·鲁尼
was Mickey Rooney.
瞧瞧他现在的样子
I mean, you look at him now
他就是个爱打保龄球的老男人
and he’s this little bowling ball kind of guy.
但是
But…
那时我真是为他痴狂
I was mad about him.
结果他直接拒绝了我
And he turned me down flat.
至少 在我记忆里是这样
At least, that’s how I remember it.
你会没事吗
Are you going to be all right?
当然了
Sure.
外面下雪了 我很喜欢
It’s snowing outside, which I like.
我有三个可爱的孩子
I have three beautiful children.
有很多值得感恩的东西

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章大鱼
下一篇文章疾速备战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!