In Joey’s wardrobe?
当然了
Sure.
这里住得下三个人
There’s room for three.
快进来
Well, come on in.
你们想不想打网球之类的
Do you wanna… Do you guys wanna play tennis or something?
那边就有个球场
There’s a court over there.
我真的很喜欢这里
I do like it here.
我真的很想留下来
I would very much like to stay.
朱迪
Judy!
你好 亲爱的 你好 你们好
Hello, darling. Hello. Hello, darling. Hello.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 亲爱的
– I love you. – I love you too, darling.
-欢迎入住皮卡多酒店 -非常感谢
– Welcome to the Picador. – Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你们好 -欢迎 加兰女士
– Hello. – Welcome, Miss Garland.
谢谢
Thank you.
你终于来了
There she is.
光彩照人的朱迪·加兰女士
The fabulous Miss Judy Garland.
-我是伯纳德·德尔方特 你好吗 -太棒了 我很好
– Bernard Delfont. How are you? – How wonderful. I’m good.
我太喜欢伦敦了 我离家万里的家
I just adore London, my home away from home.
太好了
Marvelous.
-请跟我来 -谢谢
– Come with me. – Thank you.
-你好 -你好 我是罗莎琳·怀尔德
– Hello. – Hello. I’m Rosalyn Wilder.
你在伦敦期间我负责照顾你
I’ll be looking after you while you’re in London.
太好了
Wonderful.
真漂亮
Lovely.
我们为你打印好了一份日程表
We have a schedule printed for you.
你多大了
How old are you?
我 我28岁了
I’m… I’m 28.
这里有点冷
It is a little cold in here.
我很抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
我立刻让人去处理
I’ll have somebody look into that right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去过的其他地方
Everywhere else I go,
感觉就像我刚一走
it seems they just knock the place down
他们就把那地方拆了重建
and start over as soon as I leave.
我第二年再去 完全不知道自己在哪里
I come back the next year and I have no idea where I am.
伦敦就是又加了一层漆而已
London just sort of slaps on another coat of paint.
可能我们更加老派吧
I suppose we’re rather old-fashioned.
不 我很喜欢
Oh, no, I like it.
我很喜欢
I like it.
让人感到安慰
It’s comforting.
有什么需要就打给我
Call me if you need anything.
我留一张名片在你的桌子上
I’ll leave my card for you on the table here.
就在日程表边上
It’s beside the schedule.
可不能忘了”日程表”
Hadn’t forgotten the… schedule.
我真的很感谢你们
I… I really do appreciate it.
-明天早上见 -明天见
– We’ll see you tomorrow morning. – See you tomorrow.
“焦点话题”剧场餐厅
朱迪·加兰日程表
谢谢 好了 我们到了
Thank you. Right, here we are.
这里
Here?
真的吗
Really?
我们都在这里彩排 这里的音效很棒
We do all our rehearsals here. The acoustic is wonderful.
这边请
This way.
♪ 彩虹 ♪
♪ So… So… Somewhere ♪
♪ 彼端 ♪
♪ Over the rainbow ♪
听着真熟悉
Well, that sounds familiar.
朱迪 这是我们的乐队领队 伯特·罗兹
Judy, this is our band leader, Burt Rhodes.
伯特 这是朱迪
Burt, Judy.
-实在是 -你好 伯特
– It’s… – Hello, Burt.
很荣幸与你共事 加兰女士
an honor to be working with you, Ms. Garland.
我一直很崇拜你
I’ve been an admirer for a long time.
我喜欢这家伙
Well, I like this one.
他可以留下
He can stay.
全城都在讨论你
The whole town is talking about you.
我们就别多说那个了
Well, let’s not dwell on that.
不 票完全卖♥♥光了
No. It’s completely sold out.
加兰女士
Miss Garland?
你需要什么吗 不然我们就开始吧
Do you need anything or should we dive in?
这里真的很潮湿
You know, it’s really damp in here.
我觉得在这里排练不合适
I don’t think rehearsing is a good idea.
好吧
Right.
你理解的吧 亲爱的
You understand, darling?
好吧 那我们谈谈乐队位置行吗
Okay, well, how about we talk about the band positions?

Okay.
我的位置就是这里
Well, I’m going to be here.
这个是标记好的舞台区域
And this, this is the mark-up for the stage.
行 观众在哪里
Right. And where’s the audience?
从三面环绕你
Wrapped around you, all three sides.
-他们坐在一层吗 -四层
– And they’re on one level? – Four.
卡内基音乐厅有几层
How many tiers was Carnegie Hall?
五层
Five.
你要真想谈 我们可以谈谈歌♥单
We can discuss the songs if you really want to.
你的曲谱我都有
I have all your charts.
你想做什么改动吗
Any changes you might like to make?
不用了 一切照旧
No, everything the same.
那还有什么需要讨论的吗
Is there anything to discuss, then?
亲爱的 你来决定吧
Sweetheart, that’s up to you.
我没有什么需要特地讨论的了
I don’t particularly need to discuss anything.
朱迪 恐怕评论家们
Judy, I’m afraid the critics
-会评价首唱夜表现 -当然了
– will review opening night. – Sure.
让他们评吧
Of course.
-就在明天 -我要去休息了
– It’s tomorrow. – I’d like to rest.
是我 朱迪
Hi. It’s Judy.
孩子们在吗
Are the kids there?
你能告诉他们我打电♥话♥了吗
Will you tell them that I called?
我明天这个时候会再打一次
And that I’ll try them again at this time tomorrow?
希望我下次打电♥话♥的时候
And I’d like them to be on the line
接的人是他们 好吗
next time I call, okay?
-晚上好 加兰女士 -你也是
– Good evening, Miss Garland. – And to you.
现在几点了
Do… Do you have the time?
凌晨三点 女士
It’s 3:00 in the morning, ma’am.
有什么需要吗
Can I get you anything?
我有点失眠
I am having a little trouble sleeping.
来杯热牛奶怎么样
Some warm milk, perhaps?
好啊
Sure.
谢谢 试试又何妨呢
Thank you. I’ll try anything once.
我马上给您送过来
I’ll have them bring it up to you straightaway.
谢谢
Thank you.
-后门那边有消息了吗 -还没
– Has the stage door called yet?- Not yet.
她迟到了
She’s late.
美食热舞
朱迪·加兰
伯纳德·德尔方特出品
麻烦去皮卡多尔酒店
Hello. Can we go to the Picador, please?
“焦点话题”剧场餐厅
朱迪
Judy?
朱迪 是我 罗莎琳
Judy, it’s Rosalyn.
你还好吗
How are you?
我不太舒服
I don’t feel too good.
你知道现在几点了吗
Do you know what time it is?
我说了我不舒服
I said I don’t feel good.
这算哪门子锁
What kind of goddamn lock is that?
我锁门就是不想有人进来
If I lock a door, I like it to stay that way.
我完全懂你的意思
That’s completely understandable.
这位是薇薇安 她要给你量下♥体♥温
Now, this is Vivian. She’s going to take your temperature.
来喝一口
Take a sip of this.
伸舌头
Tongue out for me.
可以合上嘴了 亲爱的
Lips together for me, darling.
有什么病情吗
What’s the prognosis?
没起红疹 没在发烧 咽喉也没问题
No spots, no fever, throat’s fine.
来涂个红唇
Go for a nice red lippy.
这件怎么样 朱迪
What do you think of this, Judy?
很漂亮

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章大鱼
下一篇文章疾速备战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!