how are you feeling today?
实际上 我感觉棒极了
Well, as it happens, I feel terrific.
我建议你去见一个人
We have a man I’d encourage you to see.
他给人注射维生素
He does vitamin injections.
你想要我做什么都行
Whatever you’d like me to do.
好的 请你为我唱几声好吗
Right. Would you sing for me, please?
唱几声
Sing?
随便怎么唱都行
Any scale will do.
好的 声调高一点
Good, and up.
好的
Right, well…
状态不太好 是吗
it’s not in a good way, is it?
做过手术吗
Have there been any surgeries?
气管切开术 两年前
Tracheotomy. Two years ago.
我试图自杀
Tried to kill myself.
那对你的嗓音没好处
That won’t have helped your voice.
肝炎也一样
Hepatitis as well.
你有服用任何治疗抑郁症的药物吗
Look, do you take anything for depression?
四任丈夫
Four husbands.
没有用
Didn’t work.
我认为你体重过轻
I’d say you’re underweight.
你这是在和我调情了
Well, you’re flirting with me now.
德尔方特先生让我给你一些药物
Mr. Delfont asked me to give you something,
所以我要给你注射维生素
so I’m going to give you a vitamin injection
还有治疗声带的消炎药
and some anti-inflammatories for your vocal cords.
但你真正需要的是休息
What you really need is rest.
说对了
Mm!
回到家 和我的孩子在一起
At home, with my children.
没错
Precisely.
不再四处奔波
With your feet up.
好了
Good.
你知道吗
Do you know, I, uh…
我曾特别迷恋桃乐茜·盖尔
I had an absolute thing for Dorothy Gale.
我的天
My goodness.
很多男孩子喜欢她的小辫子
A lot of boys liked her pigtails.
没错 而我
Yeah. For me, it was…
喜欢的是她如何照顾自己的狗
It was more about how she took care of her dog.
你大概是我见过最像英国绅士的人了
You might be the most English man I’ve ever met.
朱迪
Judy…
你需要更好地照顾你自己
you need to take better care of yourself.
你明白吗
You understand?
-你明白我的意思吗 -嗯
– Do you understand? – Mm.
我跟你提到过这个人
So there’s a guy I mentioned.
非常想跟你合作
Desperate to do a deal with you.
他提议开五百家连锁的电影院
His thing is a chain of maybe 500 movie theaters, okay?
每一家都叫朱迪·加兰电影院
Each one is called a Judy Garland Picture House.
每一家都是吗
Every one?
你要做的仅仅是参加影院开幕剪彩
All you gotta do for each one is you open it,
然后就能拿到票房♥的百分之十
and you get 10% of sales.
-百分之十吗 -百分之十
– Ten percent? – Ten percent.
他想谈到百分之七 但我抬高了
He tried to make it seven, but I pushed him up.
我别的什么都不用做吗
And I don’t have to do anything else?
不用巡演 什么都不用
No touring, nothing.
你可以还清债务 买♥♥一栋房♥子
You get to pay off your debts, you buy that house,
你每天都能见到你的孩子
and you see your kids every single day.
-米奇 -你自♥由♥了
– Mickey. – You’re free.
这对你来说是最好的消息了吧
Isn’t that the greatest thing you ever heard?
对 这是最好的消息
Yes, it’s the greatest thing.
亲爱的
Darling.
-好消息 对吧 -对
– Good news, right? – Yes.
我忍♥不住要告诉你
Yeah, just had to tell you that.
这样也还不错 对吧
This isn’t so bad, is it?
我知道我们不是一家人 但…
I mean, I know it’s not family, but…
你就是我的家人
You’re family.
我感觉你是
That’s how I feel.
真的吗
Yeah?
米奇 我对你怀有深深的情意
I have an incredible feeling about you, Mickey.
看看你所做的一切
Look what you’re doing.
看看你是怎么照顾我的
Look how you take care of me.
这简直让人难以置信
I mean, it’s completely crazy,
-但… -但却是非常真切的
– but… – But it’s very real.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
嗯 幸福
Yeah… I am.
我们俩
You and me.
我们俩
You and me.
我想和你结婚
I want us to get married.
我觉得如果我们不结婚 每一秒都是虚度光阴
I feel like any moment we’re not married is wasted.
你还记得斯科蒂·贝克特吗
I mean, do you remember Scotty Beckett?
37年还是38年
He played my kid brother
他在《倾听吾爱》中扮演我年少的弟弟
in Listen, Darling in ’37 or ’38.
他那时是个很可爱的孩子 而去年 突然之间
He was the sweetest kid. And last year, just like that,
他莫名其妙地就死了
he’s dead from something or other.
还有…我跟你在一起很幸福
That and… I’m happy with you.
我们不应该抓住这一切吗
And shouldn’t we grab hold of that?
我就在这里 不是吗
I… I’m here, aren’t I?
这算是什么回答
That’s a hell of an answer.
亲爱的 我今天已经说了九次我爱你了
Sweetheart, I already said I love you nine times today.
可能我想要十次吧
Well, maybe I need ten,
或者十二次 每小时一次 像布谷鸟钟一样
or 12, once an hour, like a cuckoo clock.
布谷 我爱你
Cuckoo! I love you!
怎么样
Well?
敬幸福的新人
To the happy couple.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
这是我们给你的礼物
It’s our present to you,
所以你就相信我 好吗
so you just trust me, okay?
朱迪 朱迪 你到前面去
Judy, Judy, you go to the front.
这是个惊喜 这是个惊喜
It’s a surprise. It’s a surprise.
伯特 准备好了吗
Burt, are you ready?
火柴可能受潮了
I think the bloody matches are damp.
火柴 我有点害怕了
Matches? I’m a little terrified.
这样你就可以说 你有一场英式教堂婚礼了
This way you can say you’ve had an English church wedding.
来了
Here we go!
For Once in My Life
♪ 终有此时 ♪
♪ For once in my life ♪
♪ 我找到了需要我的人 ♪
♪ I have someone who needs me ♪
♪ 我渴望已久的人 ♪
♪ Someone I’ve needed so long ♪
♪ 终有此时 ♪
♪ For once in my life ♪
♪ 我迎向生活的未知 ♪
♪ I can go where life leads me ♪
♪ 莫名坚信 ♪
♪ And somehow I know ♪
♪ 我会变得更强大 ♪
♪ I’ll be strong ♪
♪ 终有此时 ♪
♪ For once I can touch ♪
♪ 长久的梦想触手可及 ♪
♪ What my heart used to dream of ♪
♪ 很久以前 ♪
♪ Long before I knew ♪
不 不 我们能谈成的 你看…
No, no, no. We can tie this off. Look…
这样吧 我去找你 行吗
Well, then, let me come and see you, all right?
有什么要讨论的 我们面对面谈 行吗
Any points we need to look at we can do in person, all right?
这就是我做生意的方式
That mean… That’s the way I do business.
好的 现在先不要做决定 行吗
Yeah, All right. Don’t make any decisions now, all right?
你得给我这个机会
I mean, you gotta give me that.
好的 好的
All right, yeah, well,
我连夜坐飞机过去 好的 回头见
I’ll be on the red-eye. All right, see you soon.
太感谢你了
Thank you very much.
♪ 终有此时 ♪
♪ For once in my life ♪
♪ 我不会让忧伤侵袭 ♪
♪ I won’t let sorrow hurt me ♪
我只是想给你看点东西
I just wanted to give you something to look at,
♪ 不会像过去那样受伤 ♪
♪ Not like it’s hurt me before ♪
让你了解我的想法
show you what I’m thinking about,
经过几周的沉淀…
percolating on for a few weeks right now…
♪ 终有此时 我知道有些东西 ♪
♪ For once I have something I know ♪
她是不可多得的
She is a rare thing.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章大鱼
下一篇文章疾速备战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!