你敢
Don’t you dare.
谁想来点儿真正的乐子
Who wants to have some real fun?

Yeah!
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
他是在向我示好吗
Is he propositioning me?
谁想听《电车之歌♥》
Who wants to hear “The Trolley Song”?
开始吧
Well, bring us in, boys.
The Trolley Song
♪ 电车叮当驶过 ♪
♪ Clang, clang, clang went the trolley ♪
♪ 车铃叮叮响起 ♪
♪ Ding, ding, ding went the bell ♪
♪ 我的心弦颤动不已 ♪
♪ Zing, zing, zing went my heartstring ♪
♪ 初次见他我就倾情 ♪
♪ From the moment I saw him I fell ♪
♪ 发动机突突作响 ♪
♪ Chug, chug, chug went the motor ♪
♪ 刹车声此起彼伏 ♪
♪ Bump, bump, bump went the break ♪
♪ 我的心弦砰砰直跳 ♪
♪ Thump, thump, thump went my heartstrings ♪
♪ 他一笑车都在晃动 ♪
♪ When he smiled you could feel the car shake ♪
♪ 他碰帽致意 坐了下来 ♪
♪ He tipped his hat and took a seat ♪
♪ 他说不好意思踩到了我 ♪
♪ He said he hoped he hadn’t stepped upon my feet ♪
♪ 他问我名字 我屏住呼吸 ♪
♪ He asked my name, I held my breath ♪
♪ 我说不出话 被他吓得半死 ♪
♪ I couldn’t speak because he scared me half to death ♪
♪ 喇叭哄哄响起 ♪
♪ Buzz, buzz, buzz went the buzzer ♪
♪ 车轮咕噜咕噜转 ♪
♪ Flop, flop, flop went the wheels ♪
♪ 我的心弦停止了跳动 ♪
♪ Stop, stop went my heartstrings ♪
♪ 他起身离开 我抓住了他的衣袖 ♪
♪ As he started to leave I took hold of his sleeve with my hand ♪
♪ 如同命中注定一般 ♪
♪ And as if it were planned ♪
♪ 他留下来陪我 ♪
♪ He stayed on with me ♪
♪ 他握住我的手 感觉实在美妙 ♪
♪ And it was grand just to stand with his hand holding mine ♪
♪ 一直到终点站 ♪
♪ To the end of the line ♪
进来
Yeah?
粉丝来信
Fan mail.
后门外有人在吗
Is there anyone at the stage door?
我去看看
I’ll go and check.
不用了 我直接走吧
That’s okay. I’ll just go.
你愿意的话 我们可以去喝一杯
We could have a drink if you like.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
你的电视采访都定好了
Well, your television interview’s all confirmed.
黄金时段播出
It’s a prime slot, so…
很好啊 谢谢
Marvelous. Thank you.
-晚安 -晚安
– Well, good night. – Good night.
晚安 诺曼
Good night, Norman.
晚安 加兰女士
Good night, Miss Garland.
-晚上好 你们俩 -太棒了
– Evening, fellas. – Bravo.
-你今晚还是很棒 -谢谢 亲爱的
– You were wonderful again. – Thank you, darling.
-劳驾 -没问题
– Would you mind? – Oh, of course.
下周每晚都要来看你演出 你真的…
Coming to see you every night next week. You’re just…
我…我之前是怎么说的来着
I, um… What was it that I said earlier?
-说朱迪吗 -是的 说朱迪的
– About Judy? – Yes, about Judy.
-当然是说朱迪的了 -是说
– Of course about Judy. – Uh, it was about
你是如何通过耳朵触动了我们的心
how you seem to bypass the ears and land here.
-简单概括是这个意思 -谢谢
– That was the gist of it. – Thank you.
你们
Do you…
你们想不想
Do you wanna, um…
一起吃个晚饭
get some dinner or…
如果你们有空的话
I mean, if you’re not doing anything…
-你是说和我们 -我不想强人所难
– You mean with us? – I don’t wanna impose.
-没有 可以… -那就太…
– No. Yes. I mean… – I mean, that would be beyond…
-哪里还开着 -周二午夜过后的话…
– Where’s gonna be open? – On a Tuesday after midnight…
-要是麻烦的话 就不… -没有 没有
– If it’s trouble, I don’t… – No, no, no. No.
-我们能找到地方的 对吧 -当然
– We’ll find somewhere, won’t we? – Of course.
很好 好吧
Great, okay, well…
带路吧 两位好先生
Lead on, my good gentlemen.
-你的包 -谢谢 亲爱的
– Your bag. – Thank you, dear.
我以为会开着呢
I thought they’d be open.
拖着你在街上
Perhaps it was terrible dragging you
-走了这么远真是失礼了 -没事
– through the streets like this. – Oh, no, don’t.
我都没机会参观一下这座城市
I haven’t had a chance to see any of the city.
现在我都见识过了
And, well, now I’ve seen all of it, so…
你真好
Sweet.
你愿意吃我做的煎蛋卷吗
Would you like me to make you an omelet?
当然了 我们肯定不会
Obviously, we’ll try for something a little better
只端出煎蛋卷
than an omelet.
我们家就在路口
We’re just round the corner.
你们不会相信
You won’t believe it,
但米奇·鲁尼的是两倍
but it was twice with Mickey Rooney.
你太不像话了
You are outrageous.
-绿色盘子可以吧 -可以
– You all right with the green plates? – Yes, please.
-很好 -我很喜欢
– Great. – I like those.
我也是
Me too.
我好像搞砸了
I think I messed this up.
煎蛋卷不可能搞砸吧
You can’t really mess up an omelet.
我放了奶油进去
I put cream in it.
-你为什么要放奶油 -想做得特别点
– Why would you put cream in? – To make it more special.
但恰恰相反 你把它搞砸了
And instead you’ve simply made it not work.
是 我也知道
Yes, I’m aware of that.
要是做不成煎蛋卷
If it won’t settle for being an omelet,
那就摊一摊 做炒鸡蛋吧
just give it a shove, and we’ll have scrambled eggs.
-麻烦你了 -真是见鬼
– Would you mind? – For goodness’ sake,
就几颗鸡蛋也能闹出这么多戏来
has there ever been so much drama over half a dozen eggs?
我们邀请你来吃晚餐
I mean, we invite you over for dinner,
只拿出鸡蛋招待你
all we offer you are eggs,
现在还得你亲自下厨
and now you’re doing the cooking.
我总是亲自下厨
I always do the cooking.
不 不行 我受不了 你去
No, I can’t. I can’t bear it. Come on.
-我厨艺很好 -我相信 把勺子放下
– I’m a very good cook. – I’m sure. Put that spoon down.
-你不相信我 -我相信
– You don’t trust me. – I do.
把勺子放下 好吧
Put that spoon down, would you?
拜托 就算为了我 把勺子…
Please, for me. Put the spoon…
来给你倒杯酒 来吧
Let’s give you a drink. Come on.
以后做煎蛋卷我都要放奶油
I’m always going to use cream from now on.
没关系的 来给你倒杯酒 来吧
It’ll be fine. Let’s get you a drink. Come on.
你请坐
You sit yourself down.
你是要过来 还是打算在厨房♥躲一晚上
Are you gonna come through or hide in there all night?
我都不确定那算不算炒鸡蛋
I’m not sure that was even scrambled eggs.
我们知道锅里放了鸡蛋
Well, we know some eggs went into the pan.
我们都目睹了
We witnessed that.
很好吃
It was delicious.
无论那是什么
Whatever it was.
你们能来看我真好
It’s sweet that you come to see me.
有时候我看到你们两个坐在台下
Sometimes I spy the two of you out there.
感觉像是有同伴一样
I feel like I have allies.
6♥4♥年我们错过了你的演出
Well, we missed you in ‘6♥4♥, so…
-没买♥♥到票吗 -没法一起看
– You couldn’t get tickets? – Not together, no.
斯坦抽不开身
Stan was otherwise engaged.
因为淫秽行为被判六个月
Six months for obscenity.
坐牢
In jail?
后来他们把法律改了
They’ve changed the law since then.
原来我们什么都没做错
Turns out we didn’t do anything wrong after all.
他们追捕这个世界上的人
They hound people in this world.
追捕不一样的人
Anybody who’s different.
他们无法忍♥受
They can’t stand it.
让他们见鬼去吧
Well, to hell with them.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
Sweetheart, I’m sorry.
所以这次我们决定弥补之前的遗憾
We decided to make up for it in style this time,
我觉得 物超所值
and it is money well spent.
Get Happy
♪ 忘却烦恼 ♪
♪ Forget your troubles ♪
♪ 来追寻幸福吧 ♪
♪ Come on get happy ♪
♪ 将顾忌抛诸脑后 ♪
♪ You better chase all your cares away ♪
♪ 高唱哈利路亚 ♪
♪ Shout Hallelujah ♪
♪ 来追寻幸福吧 ♪
♪ C’mon get happy ♪
♪ 为审判日做好准备 ♪
♪ Get ready for the Judgment Day ♪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章大鱼
下一篇文章疾速备战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!