I have a lot to be grateful for.
我能…跟你一起回去吗
Could I… Could I come back with you?
你想看演出吗
You want to see the show?
我仍然相信 你懂吗
I still believe in it, you know?
与观众产生共鸣的爱意
The love you find with an audience.
在投缘的晚上
On a good night.
而且我听说朗尼是个出色的表演家
And I hear Lonnie’s one hell of a performer.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
抱歉 你是说朗尼·多纳根吗
Sorry, what do you mean, Lonnie Donegan?
但我们买♥♥票是为了看朱迪·加兰
We bought tickets to see Judy Garland.
-没错 -我无能为力
– Yes. – There’s nothing I can do.
我们可是下了血本买♥♥的票 你赶紧叫经理来
These cost an arm and a leg. You call the manager now!
-退票 给我们退票 -叫经理来
– A refund. Just get us a refund. – Call him now!
如果你需要我 我就在外面
Well, I’ll be out front if you need me.
好好享受
Enjoy it.
-谢谢 -别客气
– Thank you. – No.
我们离开这里吧
Let’s get out of here.
演完了 你想去吃晚饭吗
We’re done. You wanna get some dinner?
知道吗
You know…
也许我们可以
maybe we could…
听听观众的呼声
I mean, listen to that.
来吧 小朱
Come on, Judes.
真的 完事了
Really, we’re done.
也许改天再约吧
Maybe some other time.
-你好 -朗尼
– Hello. – Hi, Lonnie.
我没想到能在这见到你
I didn’t think I’d see you here.
我只是来看演出的
Well, I’m just here to watch the show.
去吧 去一展歌♥喉吧
Go, go and be wonderful.
谢谢 谢谢你的支持
Thank you. That’s very kind of you.
朗尼
Lonnie.
什么事
Yeah?
你觉得
Do you think…
我能再给大家唱一曲吗
Could I give them just one song?
我 我觉得我没机会再来这里了
I… I don’t think that I’ll be here again,
而且我最后一次表演发挥失常
and I didn’t do so well at my last show.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请掌声热烈欢迎
please give a very warm welcome
今晚”焦点话题”剧场餐厅的大明星
to tonight’s Talk of The Town headline attraction,
朗尼·多纳根先生
Mr. Lonnie Donegan.
我猜观众买♥♥票也是为了看你表演
Well, I suppose they have bought their tickets hoping to see you.
去吧
Go on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢你 -去惊艳全场吧
– Thank you. – Knock them dead.
我回来了
Well, I’m back.
你选吧
Your choice.
Come Rain or Come Shine
♪ 我要爱你 ♪
♪ I’m gonna love you ♪
♪ 如无人爱过 ♪
♪ Like nobody’s loved you ♪
♪ 无论下雨或天晴 ♪
♪ Come rain or come shine… ♪
我知道这首歌♥
I know that song.
她上台了 她上台了
She’s on, she’s on.
门票 门票
Tickets. Tickets.
-赶紧 -我来了
– Hurry up. – I’m coming.
♪ 或天晴 ♪
♪ Or come shine ♪
♪ 你我初遇时 ♪
♪ I guess when you met me ♪
♪ 就注定了姻缘 ♪
♪ It was just one of those days ♪
♪ 但请别试探我 ♪
♪ But don’t ever bet me ♪
♪ 因我永远真诚 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’m gonna be true ♪
♪ 若你允许 ♪
♪ If you let me ♪
♪ 你也要爱我 如无人爱过 ♪
♪ You’re gonna love me like nobody’s loved me ♪
♪ 无论下雨或天晴 ♪
♪ Come rain or come shine ♪
♪ 一起欢乐 一起忧伤 ♪
♪ Happy together, unhappy together ♪
♪ 日子多么美好 ♪
♪ Won’t it be fine♪ ♪
♪ 生活总有阴晴圆缺 ♪
♪ Days may be cloudy or sunny ♪
♪ 我们也会有起有落 ♪
♪ We’re in or we’re out of the money ♪
♪ 但我一直伴你左右 ♪
♪ I’m with you always ♪
♪ 伴你左右 无论下雨或天晴 ♪
♪ I’m with you rain or shine ♪
♪ 我要爱你 ♪
♪ I’m gonna love you ♪
♪ 我要爱你 ♪
♪ I’m gonna love you ♪
♪ 我要爱你 ♪
♪ I’m gonna love you ♪
♪ 无论下雨或天晴 ♪
♪ Come rain or come shine ♪
♪ 如山之高 如水之深 ♪
♪ High as a mountain and deep as a river ♪
♪ 无论下雨或天晴 ♪
♪ Come rain or come shine ♪
♪ 我要爱你 我要爱你 ♪
♪ I’m gonna love you, I’m gonna love you ♪
♪ 我要爱你 ♪
♪ I’m gonna love you… ♪
她到底在干什么
What on earth is she doing?
我觉得她自己控制不了
I don’t think she can help it.
♪ 我伴你左右 宝贝 ♪
♪ I’m with you, baby ♪
♪ 我一直伴你左右 ♪
♪ I’m with you always ♪
♪ 无论下雨或天晴 ♪
♪ Come rain or shine ♪
好极了
Bravo!
-好极了 -好极了
– Bravo! – Bravo!
太精彩了
Wonderful!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
天呐
Boy!
我不知道
I don’t know…
我不知道这首歌♥过后
I don’t know what’s left in there…
还能唱出什么
after that one.
但是
But…
我们一起试试看 好吗
Let’s find out, shall we?

Yes!
下一首歌♥
This next one,
不是关于去往何方
it isn’t a song about getting anywhere.
而是关于
It’s about…
走向一个
walking toward somewhere
梦想之境
that you’ve dreamed of.
而且也许
And maybe,
也许这趟旅程
maybe the walk…
就是你的日常生活
is every day of your life.
而且这段旅程必须足够充实
And the walking has to be enough.
这是关于希望
It’s about hope.
我们都需要希望
And we all need that.
Over The Rainbow
♪ 彩虹 ♪
♪ Somewhere ♪
♪ 彼端 ♪
♪ Over the rainbow ♪
♪ 云彩深处 ♪
♪ Way up high ♪
♪ 摇篮曲中 我曾听闻 ♪
♪ There’s a land that I’ve heard of ♪
♪ 有个秘境 ♪
♪ Once in a lullaby ♪
♪ 彩虹彼端 ♪
♪ Somewhere over the rainbow ♪
♪ 天空湛蓝 ♪
♪ Skies are blue ♪
♪ 勇于憧憬 所有梦想 ♪
♪ And the dreams that you dare to dream ♪
♪ 都将实现 ♪
♪ Really do come true ♪
♪ 有时我会 向星许愿 ♪
♪ Someday I’ll wish upon a star ♪
♪ 睁眼醒来 ♪
♪ And wake up ♪
♪ 乌云散去 ♪
♪ Where the clouds are far behind me ♪
♪ 困扰思绪 消失一空 ♪
♪ Where troubles melt like lemon drops ♪
♪ 远离烟囱 ♪
♪ Away above the chimney tops ♪
♪ 就在那里 ♪
♪ That’s where ♪
♪ 你我相遇 ♪
♪ You’ll find me ♪
♪ 彩虹 ♪
♪ Somewhere ♪
♪ 彼端 ♪
♪ Over the rainbow ♪
♪ 青鸟… ♪
♪ Bluebirds… ♪
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我唱不下去了
I can’t.
♪ 彩虹彼端 ♪
♪ Somewhere over the rainbow ♪
♪ 云彩深处 ♪
♪ Way up high ♪
♪ 摇篮曲中 我曾听闻 ♪
♪ There’s a land that I heard of ♪
♪ 有个秘境 ♪
♪ Once in a lullaby ♪
♪ 彩虹彼端 ♪
♪ Somewhere over the rainbow ♪
♪ 天空湛蓝 ♪
♪ Skies are blue ♪
♪ 勇于憧憬 所有梦想 ♪
♪ And the dreams that you dare to dream ♪
♪ 都将实现 ♪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章大鱼
下一篇文章疾速备战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!